InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The love of a Brother ❯ Lost and Found ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Previously: Byakuya greedily swirled his tongue inside of Inuyasha.
 * * * * * * * * *
Lost and Found
Aaaah! Damn I t! I can't get it offa' me!
Inuyasha screamed in agony as Byakuya sucked and licked the wound, the hanyou focused on the things body hoping to find a weak spot. Finally after searching for like ever he noticed a spot on Byakuya's side where there was no hair just ugly pink skin.
 
Taking his fist he slammed it against the wound, over and over again. Byakuya raised his head and howled in surprise and pain. Grunting angrily he chomped down on Inuyasha upper thigh, missing a tennis ball by an inch. (Teehee!) Inuyasha immediately kicked the thing in its face, while it took the time to recover from the sudden blow Inuyasha got up and started running. There was a river not to far from there; he didn't know where it went, but right now that didn't matter.
“Shit!” he panted, “I can't go on much longer!” He thought about just dropping down and letting it get him, but dismissed the thought when he heard rushing water. Grunting he stumbled the last to feet towards the bank of the river. At that moment he began to have second thoughts.
 
Shit! Why didn't I just try to get help? No! That would of put the village in danger. But now if I get in the water I might drown or I'll be carried off to—
 
His thoughts were soon interrupted by a horrible growl coming from the place were Inuyasha had first encountered the freak. Gripping his Tetsaiga (hope I spelled that right) he jumped into the water just as Byakuya burst out of the forest.
 
Even underwater Inuyasha could here the monsters screams and howls; obviously the thing could not swim. Grunting with the effort to keep his head at the surface Inuyasha began to paddle, but the current was to strong and it smashed him against rocks. Realizing he wouldn't be able to swim in the harsh waters he let it pull him away.
 
An hour later, the currents had finally calmed enough for Inuyasha to pull himself out. Looking around warily, he saw that he didn't recognize the forest he was in. Groaning he tried to stand up, but fell back down placing a hand on his thigh he began to rub the wound hoping to make the pain stop. He moaned and leaned against a tree.
 
A twig snapped and he immediately looked up glancing around. A little girl in a kimono ran up to him. It was Sesshomaru's kid… Rin. The child stepped forward cautiously as if he where a injured animal, which he was in a way.
 
“Mr.Inuyasha? What are you doing here? Are you okay? Wait right here I'll go call lord Sesshomaru!” she said running into the forest.
“No! Don't call him! Are you crazy!”
“Fine then I'll call master Jaken!” he heard her yell
“That doesn't make it any better!!” Inuyasha screeched
“Then I'll get them both!”
“A… hey—
Inuyasha sighed and closed his eyes, a few minutes later he felt someone touching the wound on his thigh. He whimpered slightly and opened his eyes, only to see the person he hated most, Sesshomaru.
 
“What happened?” the youkai asked
Inuyasha's eyes widened, since when did his brother care about what happened.
“Excuse me, what?”
“What. Happened?” sesshomaru repeated
“Since when do you care!?” Inuyasha shifted and attempted to stand up.
Blood spurted out of his thigh and he grimaced. Sesshomaru grabbed him and forced him back down. Inuyasha glared at him and struggled in the youkai's strong hold.
 
“Inuyasha, I suggest you stop moving about carelessly. You are human right now and very frail.”
“Why do you care?” Inuyasha demanded, but Sesshomaru ignored him and picked him up bridal style.
“Put me down you bastard!” Inuyasha howled
“Jaken get Ah-Uh.”
* * * * * * * * *
Yay! Chapter three will be out some time this summer!