InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Princess Bride ❯ Stolen Fiance and Enter the Swamp of Fire ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Writer's Corner:

YAY! My version actually might be coming around! WAHOO! Also, I apologize for having Inuyasha loose his puppy ears but it was for a good cause! He was able to find Kagome! Isn't that what matters in this story? Also, I did change the scene slightly. I know in the movie all that Buttercup and Wesley but Inuyasha and Kagome aren't Buttercup and Wesley now are they? (bobs eyebrows suggestively) Oooh… I'm feeling kinky waves all of a sudden… All right! Also, I'm sorry for not updating right away!!! Now onto the chapter!

Previously…

"Kagome…" he whispered, his voice husky with love and lust. He had wanted nothing but her for the past two years. He had ached to be with her.

"Yes…" she replied, ecstasy high in her voice. She felt Inuyasha gently side her kimono top off and the rest, his large hands massaging her soft flesh sending shots of pure pleasure through her.

"I love you Kagome," He told her, his amber eyes dark as he slid his own clothes off. "I want you to become my mate…"

"Always Inuyasha. I'm yours," she whispered in his ear and they made love to each other, on the floor of the ravine. Two lovers now reunited again.

~*~

Chapter Twelve:

Kagome's eyes slid open when she felt a cool breeze slide across her heated body, her hair was strewn in all directions and she felt a strong arm looped around her waist. She shifted slightly, groaning when her body ached and a quiet gasp escaped her lips when she felt a small nip on the edge of her jaw. It had happened. It wasn't a dream.

"You're finally up," A husky voice chuckled into her ear in amusement as she felt his warm lips trail down her naked arm. "Kami-sama… You're so beautiful…" He whispered and ran his hand along her leg.

"Inuyasha," she scolded without fire behind her words. She turned slowly to face him, receiving the kiss that he was giving to her. "What happens now? I mean, I was betrothed to Lord Koga but this mark you've left on my shoulder would prove otherwise…" she said running her hands through his silky silver hair.

"I say we get the hell out of here. He's coming," Inuyasha growled, dressing himself quickly. Kagome forced herself into her clothes, straightening up so she could look more presentable.

**

Koga stood at the top of the hill, his eyes making out two figures that were running along the ravine of the slope. Damn it all! He's got my woman! He thought angrily when a strange smell wafted through his nose. Anger flooded through his veins and his eyes glowed red.

"My lord?" Akira asked, sensing his sudden change of emotions when he himself found what had angered him so. "Good Kami-sama…" He whispered, seeing the rage at the betraying scent of sex.

"He's BEDDED my WOMAN! My fiancé!" Koga roared, watching in pure hatred as the Inuyoukai ran along with Kagome into the Swamps of Fire.

"They've escaped, my lord. What will you have us do?" The older youkai asked his lord calmly.

"Let them be I suppose but let's be ready for them by the exit. I want to kill that bastard for touching my Kagome!" Koga replied harshly, running off in a different direction.

**

"Inuyasha! We're going to die in here!" Kagome whimpered, gripping his strong hand tighter as they both cautiously walked through the Swamps of Fire. Her feet slipped and slid into a slick of mud, making her loose her balance. She gasped and nearly fell when a strong arm caught her. Inuyasha flashed her a smile, his fangs showing all the way. An unruly and outrageous blush rose to her cheeks.

"You know, we're not going to get out of here if we keep needing to take breaks because of how aroused you're getting," The Inuyoukai teased in a mocking tone, bringing her against his chest. He pecked her lower lips, his amber eyes flashing once. "It's making me crazy."

"Well I'm terribly sorry. I'll never get aroused or excited for you again," Kagome huffed, storming off ahead.

"I never said that!" Inuyasha shouted at her, shaking his head. Kagome was scowling, not really angry at him, but just playing when she stepped wrong and found herself sucked into a sand dune where there was no oxygen to be found. Inuyasha watched this happen as if he were in slow motion. "SHIT!" He cursed, grabbing something he could use as a lifeline and jumped in after his mate.

The sand was flying in his eyes but Inuyasha did not let that stop him. He was going to find her. His lungs started to burn but he found a delicate hand and it gripped his weakly. With all the strength he could muster, he pulled Kagome onto the bank, coughing and wheezing for air.

Kagome started to cry while she wheezed as sand flowed out in her tears. She buried herself against Inuyasha as they both fought for air. "Kagome… Are you… alright?" The Inuyoukai asked, short of air but his hands were tangling in her hair anyways.

"Y… yes…" she stuttered, burying her face in his chest. "Kami-sama that was scaring!" she shrieked when all the air had passed into her lungs.

"That's what I get for traveling with a stupid girl," Inuyasha muttered, scooping her up cradle style.

"I can walk you know," Kagome told him flatly but he shook his head.

"I don't trust you to go off and do something stupid like that again so no. You're not walking," He replied, walking on into the Swamps of Fire, unaware of the eerie yellow eyes that had been watching the entire time.