InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Princess Bride ❯ A Beautiful Ending ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Epilogue:

Even though it was pitch black in the hut, it was not dark to a pair of youkai eyes who watched his beautiful mate sleep. He looked down upon her resting form with adoration, his heart swelling in pride, love and possession. She was his, and there was none who could take her away. Not again, anyways.

The beauty of his obsession began to stir as she let out a tired moan, her body arching against his hot and solid form, unconsciously. Slumberous eyelids caped in thick, delicate lashes opened revealing sparkling chocolate brown eyes that spoke the same story as his. She smiled lovingly up at him and gasped lightly when he nipped at the juncture of her neck where he had marked her the first time they had made love, only this time it was more pronounced and freshly opened. Her soft body melded into his as he crawled on top of her again, his hair becoming like a silvery blanket for their bodies at the chill in the room.

"Kagome…" Inuyasha whispered huskily into her ear as he kissed her openly on the mouth, loosing himself in her. Her hands swam through his beautiful silvery white hair as she kissed him back, her body coaxing him.

"Please, Inuyasha… Tell me again… Tell me again," the young woman whispered, her voice soft and pleading as he began to roam her curves gently. The youkai above her chuckled but complied with her request.

"You're beautiful and you always have been, my Kagome," He told her, closing his eyes when she wrapped her arms around his neck and elevated herself slightly so she could press soft, chaste kisses on his neck and sultry chest. She sighed his name and lowered herself to the bed where he took her again for the third time that night, not grasping that she would be with him until the day she passed on.

After all pleasantries had been dealt with, the couple calmed and laid in each other's embrace. A long comfortable silence passed between them and Kagome could have sworn that he had fallen asleep. "Kagome, I have to tell you something."

"What is it, beloved?" she asked him, her soft hair brushing against his naked chest. He almost growled at the warm sensation but continued on with what he was saying.

"You… You're going to have my pup in five months," He whispered into her hair, waiting for her to be afraid but she only looked into his face with a big smile.

"I'm glad. I want to have your children, Inuyasha," She replied, taking his hand and placed it on her stomach and closed her eyes. "I can't wait…"

He made no reply, only kissed her softly and snuggled against her shoulder, feeling warm and feeling accepted.

**

Hardship lies in the path of love but there are none who can change the course of fate. Not all relationships have a happy story but most work out in the end. Thus, the Princess Bride. A story of hardship and true love. Not a perfect tale, but a romance all the same.

A pup was born and the tale of love continued there after, Kagome and Inuyasha staying together forever, never wavering. Sango and Miroku married and had children of their own, living across the field in a hut adjacent to Inuyasha and Kagome's. Sesshomaru stayed about, patrolling the lands and after many years found a mate of his own.

All came to be and was good for everyone. Love can conquer but trust can last longer. A beautiful ending.

The Princess Bride

THE END

(OMG! It's over! I had a great time writing this! Please tell others about this and visit my other stories if you think this was a success. TEAR TEAR! I miss it already! Oh well! Onto Anastasia and an update for Overcoming!)