InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Princess ❯ Gardens & Meetings ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gardens & Meetings
(((…Outside Higurashi Palace…)))
Inside the palace walls are many beautiful gardens filled with roses, lilies, sunflowers and many fountains and statues. This was the Queens favorite place before she died. This is where we find our princess with her personal maid Sango…
“Sango how can my father do this to me?” Kagome said leaning on her friends shoulder crying.
“Princess l am sure the King is doing this for your own good.” Was Sango's reply rubbing her friends back.
“He wants me to marry King Naraku!” She shouted in aggravation.
“There are worse to marry.” Sango said.
“Who?” Kagome said thinking of someone worse to marry than King Naraku.
“King Inu-Taisho has arrived!” Screamed a guard
“You could wed Houjou.” Was Sango's last word to the Princess before she went inside to great there new guests.
`l guess she's right' thought Kagome before walking into the great hall.
Houjou was one of the village's nobleman in the North Kingdom and was always asking for Kagome's hand in marriage. He was a nice boy but he couldn't fight and wasn't much of a charmer and a bit annoying sometimes.
(((…The Great Hall…)))
“King Higurashi!” Came Inu-Taishio's voice hugging his old friend.
“Welcome King Inu-Taisho!” Was the King Koji's voice greeting his long time friend.
“Kagome!” Was the screechy voice of the Queen making the demon flinch at the volume of her voice.
“I am here mother.” Said Kagome running into the Great Hall.
The first thing Kagome noticed was Prince Inuyasha standing next to his father staring back at her with his honey-golden eyes.
`He's beautiful' thought Kagome looking at the Prince standing across from her.
`Wow' was all the Prince could think looking at Kagome.
“Daughter this is Prince Inuyasha” said the king noticing the fascination the teens had with each other “Prince Inuyasha this is my daughter Princess Kagome.”
“ Hello” Inuyasha said bowing low and kissing Kagome's hand.
“How do you do?” Kagome whispered looking at the boy kissing her hand with great fascination.
“The ride was rough but it was all worth it!” Came Inuyasha's witty reply with his hands folded over his chest and a cocky grin on his face.