InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Random Place ❯ Inuyasha's Hated Enemy ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
He poked it, it laughed silently at him.
He poked it harder. It stuck it's tongue out at him.
Scowling, he stared at the evil green substance. It was mocking him.

Muttering curses under his breath, he stabbed a finger through it.
The evil green stuff screamed.
He grinned.
"Who'd laughin' now ya bastard?" He hissed at it under his breath.
It chuckled darkly and grabbed hold of his finger.

Eyes widening, he yanked his hand away.
His grin of triumph at being free faded as he relized some of the 'evil green shit' was still holding fast to his finger.
He in turn shook his hand as hard as possible.

He smirked egotisticly as the peices came flying off, lodging themselves on other random things.
He stuck his tongue out at it as it cried in frustration.
It blew a rasberry at him, he stabbed it with a spork.
It bled green juice, he grinned in an evily insane way.

He lifted the spork to deliver the finaly blow and- "Inuyasha, stop playing with your food."
He stopped, mid stab, hand hovering inches above his hated enemy.

As he came back to reality, it was to find Kagome yanking the spork from his hand with her usual "utensils not weapons" thing.

Glowering at Kagome's back, he clenched his fist and brought it down forcibly on his icky green enemy.
He smirked in a demented self satisfied way as it squelched, peices exploding out from under his fist to splatter all over him, and everything else within a 5 foot radius.

"Stupid Jello..."