InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Random Place ❯ Simon Says Sit ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Get it Shippou?" The young Kitsune nodded. "Yea, I think so." Kagome smiled. "Good, now run along and play 'kay?" Shippou grinned. "Okay Kagome!" With that he scurried off to leave kagome with the wash.

"Why the hell are we sitting here?! We should be out looking for Naraku and the sacred jewel shards!" Shippou grinned as he caught sight of the blustering hanyu. Here was a ready made target, the perfect person with whom to test his new game on. Remember what Kagome'd told him, he walked over to were Inuyasha and Miroku were.

Standing behind the hanyu, he began to mimic his stance and motions. Miroku, noticing Shippou's strange behavior, looked at him concernadly. Moving his mouth to mimic speaking, Shippou pulled faces as Inuyasha continued to rant.

After a little while, as Shippou's antics got stranger, Miroku's look went from concerned to amused, until he was full out laughing at the small kit's behaviour. "What the hell's so funny?!" Miroku, unable to answer, simply pointed in Shippou's general direction.

Inuyasha spun to see what the monk was pointing at, but Shippou was too quick. He leapt around the hanyu, staying were he couldn't be seen. Inuyasha spun again to face Miroku. "What the hell are you-" Inuyasha stopped mid sentance. He didn't need Miroku pointing to know were the monk's source of amusement was. He could feel it.

Shippou had leapt up onto Inuyasha's head and was standing much the way the hanyu was, though he was still pulling faces. Inuyasha's hand shot out of nowere and grabbed the young kit by the scruff of the neck. Holding Shippou up to his face he scowled. Which of course the Kitsune copied.

"What the hell are you doing?!"
"What the hell are you doing?!"
Miroku laughed harder and Inuyasha's scowl darkened.
"Do you want to get beaten to a pulp?"
"Do you want to get beaten to a pulp?"
"Stop that!"
"Stop that!"
Inuyasha dropped the kit who imediatly stood to face him, mimicking his expression.

Inuyasha raised his arm. Shippou raised his arm. Inuyasha stood on one foot, Shippou stood on one foot. Inuyasha raised an eyebrow, Shippou copied him. Obviously annoyed now, Inuyasha crouched down onto all fours so his face was inches from Shippou's.
"You're really gettin' on my nerves."
"You're really gettin on my nerves."
Inuyasha growled. Shippou growled. Miroku laughed.
"I'm an idiot!"
"You're an idiot!"
Inuyasha grinned triumphantly.
"Ha!"
"Ha!"
Then what the kit had said sunk in.

"Why you little!"
"Why you li-ah!"
Inuyasha had lunged at him and grabbed him by the cheeks. Grinning evily, the hanyu proceded testing how far Shippou's face would stretch.
"Not so yappy now are ya? I'll teach you to screw with me you little ba-"
"Inuyasha!"
Said hanyu froze.
"Just what do you think you're doing?!"

Unfreezing, Inuyasha let go of Shippou's face, only to grab him by the tail. Standing, he turned to face Kagome, kit in hand. "He was annoying me so I decided to teach him a lesson." He shook the kitsune for emphasis. "Geeze Inuyasha, why must you always be so violent? He couldn't have been that annoying!"

Narrowing his eyes, Inuyasha uncerimoniously dropped Shippou. "Oh really?" "Yes really!" Smirking, Inuyasha moved to mimic her.
"Inuyasha, what are you doing?"
"Inuyasha, what are you doing?"
Frowning, she crossed her arms. Frowning, Inuyasha crossed his arms.
"That's not funny."
"That's not funny."
"Inuyasha sit!"
"Inuyasha si-"
He slammed face first into the ground.

Mumbling to herself, Kagome stalked away, wishing she'd never told Shippou about that god damned game.