InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Rock Star ❯ Jealous ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n: Characters of Inuyasha © Rumiko Takahashi
 
Yume: SORRY FOR THE DELAY! I've just been so busy with school ending, final exams, and not to mention work! *dies
 
Warnings: language, possible lemon in future chapters
 
~*~
 
The Rock Star
Chapter 3
Jealous
 
~*~
 
 
 
Inuyasha continued to gleam down at Kagome. She felt heat rush up to her face; she felt so foolish hiding from her childhood friend. How ridiculous could she get?
 
“Need a hand up?” He asked, offering his hand to help her stand.
 
Kagome slapped it away.
 
“I can't believe you!” She yelled, anger replacing her embarrassment.
 
“HEY! Who are you! You're not allowed back here!” A stage security guard screamed.
 
“It's alright, Jyo, she's with me.” He smiled. Kagome didn't like the new Inuyasha; he was sly, and cocky.
 
`This isn't my best friend at all!' Kagome thought.
 
“Well Kagome, tell him what you've wanted to tell him!” Sango whispered.
 
“Tell me what?” Inuyasha asked.
 
Kagome hesitated, staring him in the eyes.
 
“That…I…think you're the biggest asshole on the face of this planet!” She screamed, her voice vibrating off the walls around them. Inuyasha's smile quickly faded away and he bared his K-9 teeth at her, and growled.
 
“What was that?” He snapped.
 
“You heard me.” She said. It was her time to smirk now. “You think you could've fooled me? Rock star? HA! Don't make me laugh. You and you're little bimbo over there, please. You may act like a rock star but you're still just 13-year-old Inuyasha to me!”
 
Kikyo grunted, “Are you going to sit there and let her talk to you like that?!”
 
Inuyasha glared down at her, “Yeah, I guess I am. After all, I can't help it if she's jealous of you and me. She had her chance, I just don't think she gets it yet.”
 
Kagome opened her mouth to reply when Inuyasha's manager ran in, “Inuyasha! Kikyo! The concerts starting now! GET YOUR ASSES ON STAGE!”
 
Inuyasha's smirk appeared again, “Be right there.” He turned back to Kagome, “You can watch us from backstage if you'd like. I'm sure you'll find the performance quite…mind opening.”
 
“And what's that supposed to mean?” Sango asked.
 
“You'll see.” He smiled. He walked back over to Kikyo, slid his arm around her waist and kissed her.
 
Kagome turned away. `Am I really jealous?' She thought.
 
~*~
 
The concert was indeed mind opening. As Kagome watched, she realized that her “best friend” had changed. She couldn't help but wonder if Inuyasha's new personality was her fault. Was it really her fault that his heart was broken?
 
Suddenly Inuyasha walked over to her, still singing his song, and gripped her wrist. Kikyo watched in disgust as Inuyasha pulled Kagome onto the stage.
 
“What are you doing!” Kagome screamed.
 
Inuyasha just winked at her, and continued to pull her. She tripped over her feet and would've fallen to the ground if it weren't for Inuyasha catching her. He whirled her around, cradling her in his arms. He dropped the microphone onto the stage, and before Kagome could protest, he seized her lips in a kiss.
 
The crowd screamed in improvement. Kagome was frozen stiff; she didn't know what to do. Inuyasha rose from the kiss, licked his lips, and then pushed her off the stage and into the crowd. The crowd caught her before she could fall to far, but pushed her around immediately after.
 
All she could do was stare at him, as she was pushed all the way to the back.
 
~*~
 
Yume: sorry it's so short. I'm just so tired >.< well, stay tuned for more!