InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Soul of a Hanyou ❯ Blood Thirsty ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 5-Blood Thirsty
 
“ And that's how you got that black diamond in your forehead.” Said Kisho to Nianna.
 
Nianna- So this is all Midoriko's fault.
 
Kisho-Well, if she didn't put up a fight, I wouldn't have met your mother, you wouldn't be alive, and that diamond wouldn't exist and you would only be like a less powerful demon.
 
Nianna-But you could've still met mother, and I'd be alive, I'd have powerful uncles and aunts, and I don't really care about less power over family or vengeance.
 
Kisho-Nianna, she was only protecting herself. If you were faced with such a situation, why would you care about whether or not your opponents ever saw the light of day again because of you?
 
Nianna-Oh dad, you know I only care because I'm the one in such a position, and can't help blaming others.
 
Kisho- Well it's good that you can at least admit your faults, or when you're wrong.
 
Nianna-Only to you. Nevertheless, she tried to destroy their very souls and I cannot just let that slide! I'm thirsty for revenge father, and nothing will ever change how I feel about Midoriko right now!
 
Nianna stormed off with fury clouding her mind. She ran (super fast) through the forests to find the village, in which her parents had explained to her, the one where the 6th black diamond was created. She sprinted to the entrance of the cave, and cautiously walked inside, ready to attack if necessary. A beam of light shone in the center of the cavern, she strained her eyes to see whom the figure was that was emerging from the shadows, but could not. So using her wits, Nianna used Akiko's power over fire to create more light, and the face of Midoriko was staring back at her. Slightly frightened she straightened up and let her jewels began to glow purple, to deflect any attack that the miko might try to pull. But nonetheless, Midoriko did not move an inch; she just stood there with eyes of sorrow and sympathy. Nianna was enraged, she expected everyone to be afraid of her, trembling fear. They had every reason to fear her; she was an invincible fighting machine.
 
Infuriated, Nianna's beautiful brown hair turned to an ashen black, her nails grew into sharp claws, and her eyes glowed with a loathing that would scare any other demon, dead or alive. Her blood smelled of that of a full demon, it smelled like her aunts' and uncles' blood that wanted a taste of revenge.