InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Student and the Teacher ❯ Meetings ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Disclaimer- I don't own Inuyasha or any of its characters!*

Chapter 2- Meetings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After school Monday~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome's Mom pulled up along the sidewalk in front of the school. Kagome was out front chatting with her friends when she noticed her mom's car.

"Sorry guys, I gotta go. See you at school tomorrow!"

"Oh! Right! You get to meet your self- defense instructor today at your first lesson!"

"We want to know what he looks like, so be sure to tell us tomorrow!"

"Uh, sure! Bye!" Kagome said with a smile as she waved to her friends and got into her mom's car.

"You ready, dear?"

"Yea, I guess."

"Good. You can change out of your uniform when you get there."

"K."

Kagome's Mom drove through to the Western part of Tokyo and stopped in front of a Mansion gate. She pulled up to the speaker box and pressed the whit button.

"Yes." Someone's voice sounded out of the speaker.

"Hello. I am Kiri Higurashi. I have brought my daughter to see Mr. Taisho.

"Ah, yes. We have been expecting you, Mrs. Higurashi."

The gate opened slowly and they pulled up the drive and parked near the front steps that led to the front door. Kagome got out of the car with her bag of clothes. Her mother and her walked up the steps to the front door. Mrs.H knocked on the door. They waited a few minutes before the tall door swung open to reveal a young man with long silver hair.

"Hello Inuyasha! It's nice to see you again dear." Mrs. greeted him.

"Right. Come on in." Inuyasha stepped aside to allow them in and then closed the door behind them.

"Inuyasha, this is my daughter, Kagome." Mrs.H gestured toward Kagome.

"Nice to meet you." Kagome timidly said. "Uh, where can I go to change my clothes?"

"Go down the hall to your right and it will be the fourth door on the right."

"Thanks." Kagome turned down the hallway to change her clothes.

"I'll be going Inuyasha. I have to go start dinner. Would you mind dropping Kagome off at home when you two are finished? You know where we live."

"Keh, fine."

"Thanks. See you later!" Mrs.H turned and left.

"Kagome came out a few minutes later in her plain, blue sweat suit. Inuyasha looked up at her.

"You ready?"

"Yea, I guess."

"OK then, follow me." Inuyasha led Kagome to his own personal gym. They walked to the center of the room and stopped. Kagome took this time to look him over.

'He has long silver hair, golden eyes, and long nails? Huh? I wonder what the bandana on his head is for?'

"Are you done looking me over?"

Kagome blushed at being caught in the act. She nodded her head slowly.

"Good, now we can get started." He walked over to stand beside her. "OK, first we'll start with a basic block. Spread your legs apart."

Kagome did what she was told.

"Good. Now bend your right knee to go into a lunge position. Good. Now for your arms." He grabbed her arms to correctly show her how to do it. Kagome blushed slightly at the contact, but hid it.

"OK, make a fist with both your hands. Good. Now you cross your right arm over your chest so that your fist is right next to your ear. Then take your left arm and cross it over your stomach so that your fist is next to your hip. Now at the same time slide your left arm from it's position to pull it back next to your chest as your right arm comes down to block above your knee. Make sure that it is parallel with your right leg." He then let go of Kagome. "Now try it by yourself only faster." Kagome aquardly followed all the direction and steps he had shown her. She had done it correctly.

"Great now you may relax." Kagome stood up and stretched her legs. It wasn't easy to hold that position.

"Excuse me? What kind of block was that?"

"That was a common down block. It is called 'Sancutsudachi down block.' The position your legs were in was Sancutsudachi position."

"Oh!" Kagome said fascinated.

(A/N: I am not sure how to spell it, but yes it is an actual Karate move. Okinowan style Karate.)

They continued their training session. Inuyasha had her practice the down block to perfect it. He also showed her how to do a snap-kick. It is all basic Karate moves. Karate is to be used for defense only.

"Well, I think that's enough for today. You did well." Inuyasha stated while wiping his brow on his arm.

Kagome sighed in relief.

"OK, So when's the next lesson?"

"Uh, How about Thursday after school?"

"That sounds fine. Hey can I call my Mom? She should be here by now."

"Uh,.........actually your mom wanted me to drop you off afterwards. She said she wanted to start dinner."

"Oh! OK then. Let me go get my things."

"I'll wait for you outside."

Kagome nodded and then looked around for her things. She gathered her things into her small sport bag and headed outside. She walked down the steps in the front to the driveway. Inuyasha was there waiting for her.

"So when are we going?" She looked at Inuyasha expecting him to pull out car keys. He just looked at her obviously amused by something. She was about to ask him why he was looking at her like that when a black, stretch limo pulled up the driveway and stopped in front of them. The driver got out to open the rear door. Inuyasha nodded his head and proceeded to get in the limo. Kagome followed suit shortly after getting over the shock of being brought home in a limo. The driver closed the door and moved around to the front. Shortly after the limo pulled away from the mansion and they were well on their way to Kagome's house.

Inuyasha sat in the back seat glancing at Kagome every now and then. Kagome sat on the side seat feeling flustered by Inuyasha looking at her every five seconds.

"What?!" Kagome finally snapped.

"Nothing." Inuyasha coolly replied. Of course you didn't expect him to say that he was staring at her because he thought she was beautiful, did you?............I didn't think so!

"Do you need directions to my house?"

"No, I know where you live."

"Oh."

"So,........is it just you and your mom living in that shrine?"

"No, I also live with my grandfather and little brother. What about you? Who do you live with?"

Inuyasha was silent for a while.

"I live with my older, half-brother. We don't talk or see each other much so I basically live by myself. I only share the house with him.

"Oh!"

The limo slowly began to come to a stop.

"Excuse me sir. We are here." The driver said.

"OK, thanks."

"Well, I guess I'll see you Thursday. Thanks for the ride."

"Yeah, bye."

The driver opened the door for her. She stepped out and thanked the driver. The driver nodded and shut the door. He got back in the front and pulled the limo away to bring Inuyasha home. Kagome smiled.

"Kagome?!"

Kagome whirled around to see her friends standing there in shock with many shopping bags in their hands. It's quite obvious where they spent their afternoon.

"Who was that?" The questions started. Kagome sighed.

"Hey, I am going to be late for dinner. I'll tell you at school tomorrow, K?"

"Fine." They accepted and walked off. Kagome headed up the shrine steps home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Well, there's the second chapter! What do you think? Oh! And FYI this story Does Not deal with rape. The mention of rape in the beginning was to get Kagome to take self-defense classes. It will also introduce the villain of the story in the next chapter. This story deals with super natural things. I don't want to spoil it so I am going to shut up now! So send me a review please!