InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Student and the Teacher ❯ Dreamy Sesshomaru and Inuyasha's explanation ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Disclaimer- I don’t own Inuyasha or any of its characters!*  

The Student and the Teacher

Chapter 8- Dreamy Sesshomaru and Inuyasha’s explanation   “Hey, Kagome!” Yuka, Ayumi, and Eri screamed as they ran down the school hallway to catch up with her.           Kagome stopped and turned, waiting for her friends to catch up.           “Hey guys, what’s up?”           “Oh, come on Kagome! Spill!” Eri squealed.           “Spill? Spill what?” Kagome asked confused.           “Yuka groaned. “Come on Kagome! You know what we’re talking about! Who’s the guy with the limo?”           “Uh,….”         & nbsp; “Is he your boyfriend? Oh! You’ve found a rich guy and fell in love!” Eri cooed as she had a dreamy look in her eyes and her hands clasped in front of her.           “No!’ Kagome screamed in frustration.           Her friends jumped back in surprise.           “Look he’s my self-defense teacher and that’s it! He gave me a ride o school today because I had an early lesson!”           “Oh! Our bad!”           They walked out the school doors. Kagome stretched in the sunshine.           “Mmm. It feels so good outside!”           “Sure does.” Her friends agreed.           They heard a horn honk, they all looked over. There was Sesshomaru’s limo waiting. Kagome sweat dropped.           “Oh yeah. Forgot he was picking me up today.”           Sesshomaru waited impatiently in his limo. Kagome was still chatting with her friends. Sesshomaru growled and opened the door and stepped out. He walked over to Kagome.           “Kagome you said he was just giving you a ride to School! How come he’s picking you up?! He is your boyfriend! We knew it!”           Kagome waved her hands in front of her to stop them.           “No………no…….You don’t understand-”           “Kagome.” Sesshomaru stood behind her. She turned and looked up at him.           “Let’s go.”           “Right, I was just coming.” She turned back to her friends and blanched. They all had stars in their eyes.           “Oh Wow!” They whispered.           “Uh, guys I have to go now. I’ll see you later!” Kagome turned back to Sesshomaru.           “OK, I’m ready Sesshomaru.”           He just snorted in response and walked back to the limo. Once they were both inside, the limo drove off.           “Oh, wow, he was so dreamy!”           ‘Yeah, Kagome sure is lucky.”           “I wish I had a guy like Sesshomaru!”           “No doubt.” They all agreed.             “You wish to know about Inuyasha correct?”           Kagome nodded and Sesshomaru sighed. “Inuyasha was attacked, while walking home, by a vampire.” “Vampire? You can’t be serious!” She looked at Sesshomaru’s face; he was not amused. “You’re serious. So, Inuyasha is a vampire?!” “You are partially correct. Since Inuyasha was half-demon before, the vampire only overtook his human side.” “Huh?” “Vampires convert humans to vampires because the vampire blood is stronger than human blood, but demon blood can not be overtaken by vampire blood because it is stronger. Since Inuyasha is ½ and ½, the vampire blood could only overtake his human side.” “So he’s half vampire?” “Yes, although his hunger for blood is the same as any normal vampire because demons enjoy blood as well.” Kagome nodded dumbly. “I wish to see him.” She said determined. Sesshomaru glanced at her out of the corner of his eye. “Fine, but I must warn you he has not fed as of yet. He may begin to crave blood soon.” “Oh.” Kagome and Sesshomaru sat in silence. Sesshomaru told the driver to return to the house and then returned to silence. “I get it!” Kagome burst out suddenly startling Sesshomaru and breaking the silence. “You get what?” “I understand why he changed the lessons to at night now!” Sesshomaru nodded. The limo pulled up to the mansion and the driver opened the door for Sesshomaru and Kagome to get out. Sesshomaru left Kagome to go on her own. “He will not wake until sunset and that is in,’ he looked at this watch. “3 hours. You may do your homework in Inuyasha’s room or in the library.” He turned and left her alone.           Kagome walked into Inuyasha’s room and sat on the bed. She pulled her bag up and sat it next to her. She pulled out her math and Spanish homework and began to work. Inuyasha was still in the same position he was in when she left.           1 hour passed and she had just finished her math and started on her Spanish.           “OK, so ‘Uds venden pan en el pandeleria’ is they sell bread in the bakery!” So it went on.           Another hour passed and Kagome had finished her homework. She lay back on the bed and sighed.           “Only 1 hour more to go.” She pulled out her novel and began to read.           The sun began to set as the next hour passed.           Inuyasha shifted and stretched just as the sun completely set. A little color returned to his face.           Kagome set her book down when she heard movement and looked over at Inuyasha.           “Well, good evening, sleepy head!”           Inuyasha’s head whipped around in her direction.           “W-what are you doing here?”           Kagome slid off the bed and walked over to the couch. Inuyasha sat up and Kagome sat next to him on the couch.           “Inuyasha, I know about you.”           Inuyasha sighed and looked down.           “You do?”           “Yes.”           “How did you find out?”           “Well, I woke up this morning and thought you were dead! Sesshomaru came and took me to school. After-school he explained it to me.”           “Oh. I will understand if you don’t want to come to lessons anymore.”           “What?! What wouldn’t I come?”           Inuyasha looked up at her confused.           “Uh, because of me being a vampire and all.”           “Oh. Well, I’ll still come.”           “Why?’           “Uh, because I….” Kagome blushed. “I don’t think that’s a good enough reason to stop.”           “Me maybe attacking and killing you isn’t a good enough reason?!!”           Kagome shook her head. “Nope, because I know you wouldn’t do that.”           Inuyasha was speechless. This girl was unbelievable!           “Oh!” Inuyasha looked up.           “What?”           “I almost forgot to thank you for saving me last night.”           “Oh, well your welcome.” Inuyasha blushed. They both sat in silence for a while. Inuyasha suddenly hissed and grabbed his abdomen.           “What? What is it?! What’s wrong?!!” Kagome asked concerned as she put an arm around his shoulders and placed her hand on his arm in a comforting gesture. It was almost like a hug.           “Damn it! It’s time now?!”           Kagome understood now. “You need to feed.”           “I’ll be OK.” Inuyasha hissed again and rested his head back on Kagome’s shoulder.           Kagome just hugged him and tried to figure out what she should do.   A/N:           Sorry for the long wait! I started a new story and I have no clue why! I also had writer’s block with this one and when I began to write my new story I thought of this chapter. I am currently writing chapter nine. I am just so mad at FF.Net right now! Read my bio on FF.Net(Inudemoness89, for those of you on mm.org) to find out why. My hands hurt from typing. lol. Well, I will update again soon! I hope you enjoyed it! Review me so I can know what you thought of it! REVIEW PLEASE!!