InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Student and the Teacher ❯ Another Date? ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Disclaimer- I don't own Inuyasha or any of its characters, sadly, but I do own the characters I made up myself and this story plot. LOL!*
 
The Student and the Teacher
Chapter 11- Another Date?
 
During school on Friday Kagome was excited and jumpy. Her friends were all kind of worried. They approached her during lunch.
“Kagome?” She looked up at them. “Are you OK?”
“What do you mean?”
“Well, you have been restless all day.”
“Are you nervous about your date?” Kagome jumped and blushed lightly.
“I am not! I am just happy it's Friday.”
“Yes, `cause then you can go on your date tomorrow.” They slyly stated.
“No! And besides it's not a date!”
“No? Then what is it?”
“It's a lesson to get to know each other better.”
“It's a date.” They all stated calmly. Kagome sank down into her seat and sighed. Lunch soon ended and they all proceed back to classes. The next couple of hours were spent working and listening to the droning of the teacher's lectures. The final bell rand dismissing the students from school and they all quickly jumped out of their seats and ran for the door before their teacher got another chance to assign more homework. Kagome walked across the school yard and headed for the sidewalk to go home.
“Kagome!” She paused and turned to see who it was. She saw a young man with long black hair pulled into a high, tight ponytail running toward her. He stopped right in front of her. “Hey, Kagome.”
“Uh, do I know you?”
“Oh! Right, sorry. My name is Koga.”
“Koga. How do you know me?” She said apprehensively. Koga blushed lightly.
“Well, I hate to admit it, but I asked around school about you because I was too shy to come up and ask you.”
“You go to this school?”
“Yeah.”
“I've never seen you.”
“I'd hide every time you were around. I was very shy. I am very ashamed to admit.”
“OK, then. What's changed?”
Koga stiffened. “Uh,” He rubbed the back of his neck and pasted a cheesy smile on his face. “Well, my friend dared me and, uh, if I chickened out I'd have to be their servant for a month.” Kagome giggled. Koga just sighed and relaxed. “So, you wanna get a bite to eat/”
Kagome thought about it. “I don't know. I should be getting home.”
“It'll be real quick. We can go eat at Wacdonald's.”
Kagome glanced at her watch and shrugged. “OK, Why not?” Koga smiled.
“Great!” They turned and Koga led her in the opposite direction of home and toward Wacdonald's.
They arrived at Wacdonald's and there was quite a line. Kagome just told Koga what she wanted and went to find a table. She sat at the table waiting for Koga to return with their food. There was about a