InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Taisho Family ❯ My family ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
“Strange. Any normal family is strange. Mine is more dysfunctional then most, yet some how we seem to be closer than most families. Everyone has a role an important part they play. And when one of us is in trouble we come running no matter what the problem. Even my Icicle of a brother Sesshomaru.
 
Well to understand my family, you have to understand how we all came to be. My father is an Inuyoukai, one of the most powerful, his name is Inutaisho. He is, in every way the head of this family. After all he started it.
 
My father mated Sesshomaru's mom, she was a full youkai. She died in a really bad car accident when Sess was 7. He met my mom, a human, two years later. They had me and my mother died in a car accident.
 
It wasn't until 20 years later that my father met Kagome. She is an artist and also does some work in Interior design. Kagome is the kindest person you will ever meet. I guess my father just fell into those blue eyes because he said it was love at first sight. She was 19 when the mated, young I know, but they really love each other. Thankfully when you mate a human there life span extends to that of a demon. I don't know what my father would do if something happened to her.
 
Kagome became the glue that holds us together. She is really patient and forgiving, a bit crazy at times but very accepting of everyone. She is like a sister to me and Sesshomaru. No way in the world would she be a stepmother. She is younger than both of us.
 
With Kagome we inherited three cousins that became very close to us. Sango, her husband Miroku, and her younger bother Kohaku. Sango is very tough and can be a little ruff at times but once you get past that she is a great person. Miroku is a pervert but he is always making us laugh. They own a café/bakery.
 
As you know my father is filthy rich and owns several businesses, so he helped Sango and Miroku start their café. Kagome designed what the place would look like.
 
Now, Sesshomaru can be an asshole and an icicle but he loves this family and he is very important to all of us. You repeat that to anyone I will kill you. We always fight but it brightens my day and his. He saved my life once and when we were in school he didn't let anyone pick on me except him. He not big on conversations though.
 
Seshomaru adopted a little girl named Rin. She is seven and very talkative.
 
Kagome adopted a little boy named Shippo. He is a fox demon and very hyper. Kagome is very protective over him. He is seven too.
 
Oh did I mention that Kagome and Sango are great cooks. Can't wait till you taste there food.
 
Anyways I just wanted to tell you a little bit about them before you meet them. Be warned things can get a little crazy around Christmas time in my household. Well they are crazy all the time but worst around holidays.
 
Don't worry though I love you and I know they will too, Kikyou.”
 
“I can't wait to meet them, I love you too Inuyasha.” Said Kikyou as they boarded the plane.