InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Taisho Family ❯ Wait till you meet her ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Wait till you meet her” said Sango as she sat on the counter eating a Christmas cookie. She, Miroku, and Kohaku had arrived at the Taisho manner an hour prior. They had all agreed to spend the holidays there. Now they were just waiting for the brothers to arrive.
 
“meet who?” asked Kagome as she continued to bake the cookies.
“Inuyasha's girlfriend, Kikyou.”
“That's right; he is bringing her for the holidays. They must be serious if he is bringing her here to meet us.”
“I hate her; I meet her a week ago. She is self-centered and uptight. All she talks about is herself.”
“she can't be that bad, give her a break.”
 
A car pulled into the driveway and Kagome squealed happily.
“Sesshomaru and Rin are here.” She ran to the front door to greet them. Flying past Inutaisho who stopped her in her tracks for a kiss.
“We're excited aren't we?” he said holding her.
“Sesshomaru's here.”
Just then the front door open, letting in a gust of cold air and two new guests. Sesshomaru was carrying the luggage and rin was next to hi with her own little back.
“Kagome, Grandpa” she exclaimed running into their arms.
“Hey, we got cookies in the kitchen. Here let me help you out of that coat.” Said Kagome helping rin out of her snow stuff and rushing them off to the kitchen.
“she happy, did Inuyasha arrive yet?” asked Sesshomaru as his father helped him take the luggage to his room.
“She is just happy to have the family home. No Inuyasha called from the airport they will be here in a few minutes.”
“that's right he is bringing some girl home to meet us.”
“kikyou is her name and apparently Sango does not like her.”
“Interesting.”
 
Another car pulled into the driveway, signaling that the last of the guest was there. Everyone rushed to greet them anxious to meet the stranger (except Sango).
 
“don't worry, they will love you” Inuyasha as he got the luggage out of the car and prepared to introduce his family to his girlfriend. And if everything went right this holiday, he was going to go ring shopping.