InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Twins ❯ Embarrasing Inu-Yasha ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Two: Embarrassing Tales

Very quick update if I do say so myself.

++++++ The Next Afternoon+++++

Avaria was sitting up drinking some tea in Kaede's hut. Kagome and Zuzuko were sitting cross legged in front of her. The Twins were both wearing spare Kimono's Kaede had kept for them since they did often fight with some one or something and at the moment the clothes they wore yesterday were bloody, dirty and torn up. The boys were just coming in from getting some water from the stream and they all sat down in a circle. The seating arrangements went like this, clockwise: Avaria, Shippou, Inu-Yasha, Kagome, Zuzuko, Miroku and Lady Kaede who was also very curious about Inu-Yasha's life as a pup.

"So, when are we going to here about Inu-Yasha as a pup?" Kagome asked, very interested in the subject.

"Yes, I am very interested in the stories you mentioned yesterday as well." Miroku calmly stated, sipping his own tea. (they all have tea at the moment, yes, even dog boy.)

"Hmm, I don't know where to start, there are so many of them." Zuzuko stated and looked at Avaria.

"Oh! I know, I vividly remember one when he got stuck up in a tree." Avaria said and giggled at the mere memory.

"Shut up Avaria." Inu-Yasha growled, she just ignored him.

"I Remember that one, we were playing some kind of game and he got distracted by a squerrl, so he chased it up a tree, thing was, he had never climbed a tree before that day." Zuzuko started the story.

"We didn't know where he had gotten to, all of us at the time were only around maybe 7 summers. Well we followed his scent and we found him sitting on the branch with his hand in his mouth and look of pain and confusion was on his face."

"I was NOT confused!" Inu-Yasha interrupted but again the twins ignored him and Zuzuko continued for Avaria. They always switched off talking like that.

"Yes you were now let us finish. So he sees us and he yells down to us "Avaria, Zuzuko, I don't know how to ger down!" and we have to hold in so much laughter that we were trembling. He looked like he was about to cry, it was so cute but it was funny to. So we said to hold on and then we asked him about his hand and he said: "The stupid brown ball of fur bit me! I just wanted to pet it!" then we really laughed hard but eventually we got him down. For a while after that he was afraid to go near another squirl."

"Hey! That squirl attacked me for no reason." Inu-Yasha stated and went back to his pouting…and blushed again.

"-You- got stuck up a tree Inu-Yasha?" Miroku asked, very surprised at this.

"You wanted to per a squirl? How cute!" Kagome said, causing Inu-Yasha to blush more.

"Oi, Avaria, do you remember when we scared him that one time? By the river, or was it a lake………"

"It was a river Zuzuko and I remember that one to, that was fun." Avaria replied. Inu-Yasha's eyes got really huge. `Not that time, PLEASE NOT THAT TIME!!' he screamed in his mind.

"Well, go on then, we wanna hear!" Shippou urged the twins on.

"Sure, okay so this was months after the tree incident and Avaria and I had gone off into the forrest for some fruit, well we got the fruit and headed back but we stopped a few yards from the shoreline and put the fruit down. Inu-Yasha was swimming in the river, so he was really oblivious to the world around him."

"Was not!"

"Was to now shut up will ya! Any ways, we snuck up on him, merely planning to scare him a little when Avaria here pushed me into the mud behind a bush and then she jumped into it herself. Then she stuck some brown reeds on her but to make it look like a tail, she did the same to me." Everyone looked at them with confused eyebrow up expressions.

"You'll get it, don't worry" Avaria continued on after her sister left off. "You see he was freshly over the whole Evil Sqirls thing. We put our hair up to look like big round ears and we jumped out from behind the bush just as he was coming up for air. Well, he freaked out as you would put it Kagome, he got so scarred. He started screaming "EVIL SQUIRLS EVIL SQUIRLS!!" at the top of his lungs and started dashing through the forrest opposite us on the other side of the stream, the best part was he did it without putting on his kimono. So he was running through the forest screaming Evil Squirls completely nude!" everyone burst out laughing and Inu-Yasha blushed heavily and hid his face. Who knew what else these girls had in store for him.

Okay, I seriously cant think of anything else to put up so if you can think of something funny and embarrassing that may have happened to Inu-Chan that the twins could tell, please let me know. Remember Read and Review or I'll send Sesshomaru after ya's. I will, seriously, he's right here.

Sesshomaru: yes, I'm right here. But I really don't care about any of this silly human ficition.

Hey! Who said I was human. I happen to be about

Sesshy: `THUD! Lands face first in the hardwood floor' Grrrrrr, what was that for wench!

You know what, you sound just like your brother when you say that.

Sesshy: WHAT! How Dare You compare me to my damnable half brother.

Because I do dare and because I have power over you with those lovely prayer beads Kagome got for me so HA! Besides, You wouldn't ever hurt your only friend now would you.

Sesshy: Well………Okay, so I wouldn't hurt you. `much' thinks in head'

Okay while I get him truly under control I want you all to remember to review me. Oh and my quote of the day:

`Knowledge is Power, power corrupts, Study hard, Be evil'

Sesshy: I live by that saying.

Yeah Fluffy, I saw it written in your journal about a million times. Ooops! `runs while fluffy chases her with threatening green claws'

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Remember, I am your only true friend, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Stupid cheesy announcer person who is actually Kalia's Son from the future: What else will the twins say to embarrass Inu-yasha? Will Inu-Yasha get revenge on them? And will my mother survive to the next chapter?! Hold on mom, I'll get Basher! I'm sure frying pans work on Demons to!