InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Twins ❯ Birdy Poop and Reflecting ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Twins: Chapter 3: Bird Poop and reflecting

[The whole afternoon and late into the night, stories about little inuyasha's follies as a pup were told and listened to by Avaria and Zuzuko. And now we join them in on there last story.]

"Alright, one last story and then we all need our rest. Especcially you Avaria." Inu-Yasha said a bit annoyedly. `tomorrow I will get my revenge, or eventually anyways.' He thought with a slight smirk.

"Oh alright. ~exasperated sigh~ how about your rude awakening when you were 12." Zuzuko suggested and Avaria giggled.

"Perfect sister, that one isn't to bad but still really funny." Avaria `cheered' her sister on.

"Okay then, the three of us were walking from one village to another and we decided to make a camp at the edge of this clearing. We slept in one tree while Inu-Yasha slept in another and well, we suppose he fell out at some point during the night because when we woke up he was rolled over on his back in the clearing. The kid was sleeping soundly, nothing could have woken him up and belive me we tried, that clearing was infamous for the flocks of birds that fly over and land in it to eat. Well, we heard a flock coming from the east and we stepped back into the trees, Inu-Yasha was still asleep. The birds flew overhead and it seemed like it was raining Droppings. Unfortunatly, Inu-Yasha was right in the midst of them. When he woke up he was covered in bird poop." She smiled at him innocently.

"We were trying not to laugh uncontrollably but eventually we couldn't hold the laughter in and Inu-chan wouldn't speak to us for 5 days." Avaria finished.

"Feh, you two could've at least warned me about the clearing ahead of time." Inu-Yasha replied.

"Awe, we did doggy boy but you're the one that rolled out of his tree and just had to choose the tree closest to the edge of the clearing." Avaria retorted and smiled at him.

"yeah, well…grrr." Was all Inu-Yasha could reply with and Avaria and Zuzuko smiled smugly at each-other. Suddenly both puppy-girls let out huge yawns.

"I believe it is time for you two to get some rest, afterall, you will be leaving this hut in only a few days and Avaria is still recovering." Kaede said as she stood up to snuff out a candle.

"Yeah, I agree on this one, I'm really tired." Avaria agreed.

"Me too." Zuzuko joined and then Kagome and Shippou, then Miroku. So it was decided that the girls would stay in one section and Miroku and Shippou on the opposite end of the room. So everyone laid down, covered up and fell asleep. Inu-Yasha was the last person and he went outside to sleep in the tree next to the hut, silently he cast one last look at the sleeping girls, Avaria and Zuzuko were back. He had missed them, not that he would admit that freely or volunteerily. Silently he laid back and fell asleep in the bows of the tree, thinking about the twins, kagome and revenge for those embarrassing stories.

[Kalia can be seen standing over Sesshomaru holding a big copper frying pan and panting while smiling triumphantly.] I have survived!!!!! Thanks for bringing Basher over son, I don't think I would be around if you hadn't.

F. S.{future son} Its okay, I'm just happy your not, you know, dead or anything.

SK: Awwwww, {gives son a big hug} Well, Sesshomaru…{loud groan is heard in response} That otta teach ya to mess with me eh.

Fluffy: Owwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Did you have to D-Word me 20 times as well.

SK: umm, let me think about that one………YUP! {smiles sweetly at him}

Fluffy{Glaring}: Why You! {lunges at SK.}

SK: {when fluffy is one foot away} DOWN BOY!

Fluffy: THUNK!!! Owwwwwwwww.

SK + F.S.: Review and let me know if you have afunny thing to help Inu-Chan get revenge on the twins, or if you have any thing that the twins can use to embarrass him. Remember, I have Sesshomaru and Vegeta and my Son, okay so Vegeta is training but he will come if I call. I will sick them on you if you don't review, I have my ways. Muaahahahahahaha…'cough, hack hack, cough' umm, yeah. Bye!