InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Youkai & the Human Girl ❯ Kisu Gets To See Sesshomaru's Castle ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Youkai and the Human Girl

Chapter 6

Kisu Gets To See Sesshomaru's Castle

Kisu had completely changed from human to a youkai. Sesshomaru was a little confused because he thought that she would keep some of her human blood and turn into a hanyou but she turned into a full youkai instead. She now had long sparkling silver hair that was way past her waist and her eyes were a silver blue with black slits in them that kind of looked like cat eyes. She had also grow a long fluffy tail like Sesshomaru's but hers was not a cream color instead it was a beautiful light sparkly blue that had tints of silver in it. Aino was totally surprised to watch her older sister change into a youkai in front of her eyes. Kisu had gotten a little fatter from being pregnant with Sesshomaru's pup and she was starting to have to mood swings and Sesshomaru wasn't sure what to do because one minute she was pissed at him and yelling so loud he thought his ears would start to bleed and then next minute she was crying and telling him she was sorry.

They had been walking through the woods for sometime now and then Kisu looked up to see a beautiful stone castle come in sight. It was beautiful, the tall towers had beautiful flowers that had a wonderful fragrance to them and there was sparkling streams running by it down near the entrance. There was also a huge stone wall that surrounded the castle almost like a fort. Sesshomaru walked up next to her and looked at his castle and smirked.

"Do you think your going to like your new home?" Sesshomaru asked as he looked at Kisu out of the corner of his eye.

"It's wonderful." Kisu said and threw her arms around Sesshomaru's neck and kissed him on the cheek.

"Well I'm happy you like it." Sesshomaru said as he put his hands on her hips and pulled her into a hug.

"Will I get to live here as well?" Aino asked as she walked up next to Sesshomaru and tugged on his kimono leg.

Sesshomaru looked down at the little girl and smirked. "Of course you will." Sesshomaru said and smiled a small smile toward her and then he turned back to the entrance to the castle and started toward it. Kisu, Aino, Rin and Jaken followed him. They walked in the front doors and Kisu looked up and around the huge castle her mouth open as she did so because she was still in a little shock that she was actually going to live in this beautiful place with her new mate. Sesshomaru glanced over at Kisu and smiled. She had really changed ever since her transformation had completed. She was a lot more protective of him and of her friends.

Sesshomaru stopped and turned to Jaken and the two young girls. "Jaken show Rin and Aino to their rooms while I take Kisu up to our room." Sesshomaru said and turned and put his arm around Kisu's waist and pulled her in the direction that he was going. "Come on my love I want to show you something." Sesshomaru said and Kisu nodded and they started up a huge staircase.

"Where is my sister going?" Aino asked Jaken as she watched Sesshomaru and Kisu leave the room.

"Don't worry about it." Jaken said and made it evident that he didn't like the new girl name Aino.

Aino walked over next to Jaken and whacked him on the head with her fist and then she closed her eyes and shook her head at the little toad demon twitching on the ground in front of her. "Now where is our room?" Aino asked changing the subject before she got an answer she didn't want.

"This way." Jaken said and started to walk down a long hallway toward a bunch of doors making sure to keep and eye on Aino as he did so mainly her fists.

"Rin have you been to this castle before?" Aino asked a little curious about the subject.

"Yep!" Rin said in a cheery tone as she smiled at Aino who was now her best friend and new older sister.

"So where is your room?" Aino asked as she looked at all the different doors down the hallway.

"That one." Rin said and pointed at a wooden door that had a bunch of different types of flowers on it and in the center of the door it had a crescent moon and a sun rising behind it.

"Oh, if the doors this beautiful I can't wait to see the room." Aino said and ran over to the door that Jaken was headed toward and opened the door and ran in side. The room was huge. It had sakura petals all over the place and a futon with lots of pillows in the center of the room and the room had a wonder fragrance of flowers. The room's walls were done in a light pink which just made the darker pink sakura petals stick out and made it even more breath taking. "Oh my goodness it's breath taking." Aino said, as she stood in the doorway with her mouth open as she glanced around the room and took in the wonderful scent of the room.

"I know I like it because Rin like pink." Rin said and smiled at Aino as she walked up next to her. Rin ran over to the pillows and jumped on them and started to laugh when she bounced a little because they were so fluffy. "Do Aino think she's going to like it here with Rin and Sesshomaru?" Rin asked as she looked over at Aino who was still in a little bit of shock at the room.

"Yes I think I'm going to love it here with you two." Aino said and ran over to the pillows as well and plopped down next to Rin and started to laugh as well when she started to bounce a little.

*Meanwhile up Stairs*

"This way." Sesshomaru said as she led Kisu down a short hallway with a door at the end. The door was made of a dark wood and had roses painted on it and clouds with a forest in the background. Sesshomaru walked over to the door and put his hand on the door and slide it open and walked in side and pulled Kisu along with him.

"Ah," Kisu gasped when she saw the room. She had never seen anything like it before. It was ravishing the air in the room was like honey and some other herb that made her just want to go to sleep it was so relaxing. She noticed that there was a huge futon with tons of pillows and a balcony at the fare end of the room. "Is this really your room?" Kisu asked as she looked over at Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru smiled and walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and nuzzled her neck and then he brought his mouth up to her ear. "No this is our room." Sesshomaru whispered and then he kissed her on the neck.

Author's Note: Well here's chapter 6. I hope you like it. The next chapter should be up sometime this week.