InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Youkai & the Human Girl ❯ Kisu's Attacked, Naraku's Apperance ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Youkai and the human girl

Chapter Five

Kisu Attacked, Naraku's Appearance

Sesshomaru had told Jaken that Kisu was his new mate and Kisu had explained it to the children. Rin right away asked Kisu could she call her mother and Kisu agreed. Jaken still couldn't understand why his master had taken a human as his mate just as his father had done before him.

Kisu's appearance was changing fast. She already had light silver highlights through out her hair and her once fingernails were now changing into claws. She had also started to form fangs in her mouth. Her eyes had also started to change from their dark blue to a silvery blue.

The group stopped for a short rest because Aino and Rin were getting a little tired and Kisu asked Sesshomaru could they stop and let the children rest for a while. Kisu and Sesshomaru left Jaken with the two girls and went for a walk.

Sesshomaru and Kisu walked side by side just enjoying the scenery until Sesshomaru broke the silence.

"Kisu are you feeling any better?" Sesshomaru asked and stopped and turned to face Kisu.

"Yes but I've noticed that I can smell and hear things I never even knew were there." Kisu said and lightly sniffed the air. "For intense you smell like lavender." Kisu said and smiled when a light blush fell on his face. "What did I embarrass you?" Kisu asked and smirked at Sesshomaru and then leaned up and kissed him lightly on the lips.

Sesshomaru just smiled at her when she pulled away and he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her back into a passionate kiss.

"Sesshomaru," Kisu asked when she pulled away and looked into his magnificent amber eyes.

"Yes what is it my love?" Sesshomaru asked in a sweet and loving tone.

But before she could say anything she was ripped from his arms and found herself in the arms of a young man who had long black hair and dark sapphire eyes. His name was Naraku.

"Who...who are you?" Kisu asked as she tried to pry his arm from around her waist.

"So Lord Sesshomaru has finally chosen a mate. But she is a human." Naraku said and brought Kisu's face up so he could see her better. "But she's not going to be for long now is she." Naraku said and smirked at the look Kisu was giving him.

"Let me go you monster!" Kisu yelled and then she jumped in shock when Naraku's lips touched hers. And then she just went unconscious in his arms.

"Let her go Naraku and I might spare your life." Sesshomaru said as he pulled his other sword out, the Toukijin.

"I think that if she's worthy enough to be your mate then I would like to have her as my mate. But I would have to kill the pup she is carrying inside her." Naraku said and smirked when Sesshomaru let a growl come from deep with in his chest. "Do you really want her that bad? Then take her from me." Naraku said and looked down at Kisu who was still unconscious in his arms.

Rin, Aino and Jaken ran up behind Sesshomaru.

"Sister Kisu!" Aino yelled when she saw her older sister in the arms of Naraku.

"Master what happened why is Naraku holding your mate?" Jaken asked trying to get as much information that he could from his master.

"You stupid little toad it's obvious that he kidnapped her!" Aino yelled at Jaken, which made him look at her confused. A while ago she was frightened of demons and now she was yelling at one.

"Naraku let her go." Sesshomaru said and a light pink aura started to form around him and a wind started to flow around him and his eyes flashed blood red.

"Get back." Jaken said and pushed Rin and Aino back away from Sesshomaru because Jaken knew what he was doing, he was going to change into his true form.

"Ah so I get to see the true form of the western lands lord." Naraku said and a slight smile slipped over his face as he watched Sesshomaru.

Kisu opened her eyes to see a huge white dog with a crescent. "Sesshomaru," Kisu whispered so that only a demon could hear her and the dog demon did and the huge white dog let a loud growl come from deep with in it's chest as it lunged for Naraku.

"Fine take her for now but I will return for the pup when it is born how does that sound." Naraku said and then he was gone as if he was never even there.

The huge white dog jumped up and caught Kisu lightly in his mouth and then he landed softly on the ground and let Kisu down on the ground softly and then the huge white dog turned back into Sesshomaru.

"Kisu, my love are you all right?" Sesshomaru asked as he pulled her up close to him and put his hand on her cheek, which made her stir a little at his touch. "Kisu," Sesshomaru said when he noticed her eyes slightly open and she smiled at him lovingly.

"I'm fine thanks to you my love." Kisu said and then she was almost strangled by her little sister Aino and Rin wasn't helping any. "Oh hello little sister and hello Rin." Kisu said as she hugged them back and smiled.

"Mommy I thought I was going to loose you." Rin cried into Kisu's shoulder.

"Yes sister Kisu that demon could have easily killed you but he let you go." Aino said and smiled up at her older sister who had a worried look on her face now.

Kisu turned to Sesshomaru with the same worried look on her face. "You heard what he said didn't you Sesshomaru." Kisu said as she referred to him wanting their first pup.

"Yes but I wouldn't worry about it, I won't let him get within hundred feet of you my love." Sesshomaru said and walked up behind Kisu and put his arms around her and pulled her close to him and nuzzled her neck lightly. "Besides now I have two to protect instead of just you." Sesshomaru said and put a clawed hand on Kisu's stomach and smiled.

Author's Note: Well I hope you liked this chapter sorry I haven't updated in a while but I really haven't had a lot of free time on my hands lately. Well thanks for reading my story and I hope you like this chapter.