InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Youkai & the Human Girl ❯ The Marking ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The youkai & the human girl

Chapter Four - Marking

Sesshomaru made his way into the cave that was a little damp from the water fall the hid the entrance and Kisu looked around at her new surroundings and smiled when she noticed Sesshomaru walking over to a patch of moss that was near the end of the cave. Sesshomaru kneeled down and sat Kisu down lightly on the patch of moss and smirked at her when he noticed the blush on her face. Sesshomaru's tail fell from his shoulder and made its way up around Kisu and pulled her closer to him.

"For the last time are you sure you want this?" Sesshomaru asked her as he looked deep into her blue eyes.

"Yes I am Sesshomaru." Kisu said and leaned up and kissed him on the lips lightly.

Sesshomaru wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her even closer to him as his hand made it's way down to undo her silk kimono.

Kisu tensed up a little when she felt his clawed hand undoing her kimono and Sesshomaru smirked against her lips and just finished undoing her kimono and when he did he pulled it down over her shoulders.

Kisu started to undo his armor and throw it to the side and Sesshomaru was amazed that she knew how to remove his armor.

Sesshomaru kissed Kisu on the neck and she could feel his fangs brush against her skin and this sent a shiver down her spine but she just let him do as he pleased. Sesshomaru started to nibble on her neck and drew some blood and then he stopped and pulled away from her when he noticed she flinched when he drew blood from her neck.

"Are you all right?" Sesshomaru asked as he looked into her eyes.

"Yes but you just hurt my neck a little." Kisu said as she brought her hand up and touched her neck and pulled her hand back to where she could see it and noticed that her neck was bleeding.

"It will hurt for a while when I mark you." Sesshomaru said when he noticed her getting a little nervous.

"Mark me?" Kisu asked confused. "What does that mean?" Kisu asked with a little bit of curiosity in her voice.

Sesshomaru just smiled at her. "When a demon takes a mate he marks her so she becomes his mate for life and no other demon will touch her when she comes in heat." Sesshomaru said and had to laugh a little at Kisu face when he mentioned the word 'mate' and 'heat'.

"Ok I'm a human so I don't know about all of your demon ways but I am willing to learn." Kisu said and moved closer to him and kissed him deeply.

Sesshomaru just smiled through the kiss and laid her back on the patch of moss. He started to kiss her on the neck again. "Now this will hurt a little my love." Sesshomaru said before he sunk his fangs into her neck and drew blood and then he licked it up and pulled away to look at Kisu's face. She had her eyes closed and her teeth clenched. Sesshomaru kissed her lightly on the lips and then the kiss became deeper.

*Meanwhile outside the cave*

"I wonder where they could have gone?" Aino questioned as she looked around for any trace of her older sister or Sesshomaru but none could be found.

"I'm worried do you think they are ok?" Rin asked in a scared tone and turned to look at Aino.

"I'm sure that they're fine wherever they are." Aino said and the she turned her attention to a waterfall that she could see a cave entrance in behind it. "Maybe they're in there." Aino said and pointed over at the waterfall.

"But that's just a waterfall." Rin said and then she noticed the entrance as well.

"Let's go see." Aino said and looked back to see if Rin agreed.

"Why don't you go check and see and I'll stay here." Rin said and looked at Aino a little scared of the cave because she knew that demons lived in caves and most of the demons that lived in dark caves were evil demons.

Aino sighed and then she started for the cave entrance. She turned the corner to the entrance and peeped in side. Her mouth dropped to the floor at what she saw and she turned and ran back to Rin still in shock.

"Were they in there?" Rin asked.

"Oh yea they're in there all right. Let's go back to the cave and wait for them there." Aino said and turned and smirked at the cave entrance before they started back for the cave they had left Jaken in.

*Back in the cave with Sesshomaru & Kisu*

Kisu lay asleep next to Sesshomaru with his arm wrapped around her. He looked down at he sleeping and smiled. He never knew he could love a human enough to mate with her but this human was different and then he noticed through her slightly parted mouth as she breathed were fangs starting to form. He had told her that once their blood mixed she would become a hanyou. She didn't seem to mind but she did seem a little worried about it but he assured her that he wouldn't let anything or anyone hurt her.

Kisu woke to find Sesshomaru looking down at her with a slight smile on his face.

"What?" Kisu asked and smiled at him sweetly.

"Oh nothing I was just watching you sleep." Sesshomaru said and leaned down and kissed her on the forehead lightly.

Kisu took her hand and rubbed her neck where he had marked her.

Sesshomaru watched her as she did. "Does it still hurt?" Sesshomaru asked her.

"No but I do feel a little funny." Kisu said.

"That's normal you should feel fine in a little while don't worry." Sesshomaru said and leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips to try and take her mind off of the mark he had made on her neck.

Kisu wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss as she pressed her body against his. Sesshomaru pulled her in closer to him not resisting any. Sesshomaru pulled away from her and minute and sniffed the air lightly and then his face kind of had a slight blush on it.

"Sesshomaru what's wrong?" Kisu asked as she looked up at his face trying to figure out what was wrong with him.

"Rin and your little sister have been near here." Sesshomaru said with a tint of embarrassment in his voice. "We should go back to the cave so they don't suspect anything." Sesshomaru said as he got up and put his kimono on and then he helped Kisu up and handed her, her kimono so she could get dressed as well.

"I'm ready let's get going." Kisu said and smiled sweetly at Sesshomaru as he walked over to her and picked her up and they started back for the cave that Jaken, Rin and Aino were in.

They arrived at the cave entrance and Sesshomaru put Kisu down on her feet so she could walk in. They made their way inside the cave and found Jaken, Rin and Aino just sitting with their arms crossed looking at them.

"What?!" Kisu asked a little scared and confused at the same time.