InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Youkai & the Human Girl ❯ Hidden True Feelings ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The youkai & the human girl

Chapter Three

Hidden True Feelings Revealed

Sesshomaru had noticed how upset she had gotten at his words and that confused him. Why would she care what I think of her anyway? Sesshomaru asked himself as he looked over at her lying on the ground next to his little half brothers woman Kagome.

"Sesshomaru how could you do my sister like that she believed that you were good and here you go and do this to her, by the way she was acting she could have even loved you but your to heartless to even see that you worthless dog!" Aino yelled at Sesshomaru with her little fists balled up in anger.

Sesshomaru just looked at her and smirked a little at how mean she was for someone so little. "Feh! She doesn't mean anything to me the only reason I let her follow us was because Rin needed someone around who she could relate to." Sesshomaru said in his normal tone and turned away from Aino.

"I hate all demons and now you know why! How could you be so heartless my sister has always had her heart broken and now you've probably shattered it!" Aino yelled and started to cry and then she turned and ran over to the only other person she thought she could trust and hugged her.

"It's all right." Sango said as she tried to comfort the young girl who had just ran to her. Sango looked over at Kagome and Miroku in a confused way.

"Yes Aino is that your name don't worry it'll be all right." Kagome reassured in a kind and loving way and then she turned her attention back to Sesshomaru and Inuyasha who were about to start to fight in front of them.

"Sesshomaru I may not know that human girl but you had no right to treat her that way because she just cared about you but you couldn't see that now could you of course not you don't even have feelings." Inuyasha said as she held his sword and looked at his older half brother that was giving him a glare as he talked.

"I have no use for that wench if you want her take her for all I care but Rin is coming with me." Sesshomaru said in his normal tone and looked over at Rin who was standing next to Kagome and the other's. "Let's go Rin." Sesshomaru said and started to walk off but stopped when Rin wasn't coming behind him.

"Lord Sesshomaru why can't Kisu and Aino come with us?" Rin asked as she looked at Sesshomaru like she was about to cry because they weren't coming with them.

Sesshomaru just sighed and then he walked over to Kagome and looked down at Kisu who was still unconscious.

"Inuyasha." Kagome said as she looked up at Sesshomaru with a look of fright on her face.

Sesshomaru reached and grabbed Kisu by the collar of her kimono and picked her up and turned with her under his arm and started to walk off but was stopped by Inuyasha.

"Put her down she doesn't want to go with you. She made that clear a few minutes ago." Inuyasha said and then he just blinked when Sesshomaru just practically disappeared in front of him. "What where in the hell did he go?" Inuyasha asked and then he also noticed that Rin and Aino where go as well.

*Meanwhile somewhere in the forest*

"We need to find someplace to stay for the night because she's not going to wake up for a while." Sesshomaru said in a calm tone and then he noticed a clearing and a cave so he walked over to the cave and walked in and laid Kisu down on a patch of grass near the wall of the cave and walked back to the entrance to keep an eye out for any demons who might be looking for something to eat.

About three hours passed and Kisu finally started to wake up from her sleep but when she did she noticed she was leaning on someone and looked up to see Sesshomaru leaning against the wall of the cave with one arm around her shoulder. Kisu moved to where she could get a better look at him and noticed she was sitting in his lap.

"Sesshomaru?" Kisu asked in almost a whisper.

Sesshomaru opened his eyes a little and saw Kisu looking at him with a tinge of redness on her face and then he noticed why, she was sitting in his lap with his arm around her shoulder holding her next to him. Sesshomaru just turned his gaze directly on Kisu who seemed not to mind where she was at but Sesshomaru wasn't sure if he minded it or not. What is this feeling inside me every time I look at her when she is happy? Sesshomaru asked himself mentally.

Kisu smiled at him and then she leaned her head on his chest and closed her eyes. "Thank you for sleeping here next to me Sesshomaru." Kisu said as she listened to his heartbeat that seemed to be racing for some strange reason. Kisu smiled and pulled away from Sesshomaru chest and looked up into his amber eyes and smiled at him. They gazed at each other for what seemed like an eternity until Sesshomaru started to lean toward Kisu.

What am I doing she nothing but a mere human? But Rin is also human and I feel something for her but what I feel for Kisu is different. Sesshomaru asked himself mentally but couldn't stop himself in time.

Kisu jumped a little when she felt his lips touch hers and his arms wrap around her waist and pull her closer to him. But then Kisu just seemed to go limp in his grasp and she returned his passionate kiss.

What are you doing you shouldn't be kissing this worthless human! A voice yelled at Sesshomaru from the back of his mind. But Sesshomaru just pushed the voice away and continued to kiss Kisu but they had to brake for air and when they did Sesshomaru looked deep into Kisu eyes and she looked into his.

"Sesshomaru I have a question for you before we go any further." Kisu said and looked at Sesshomaru more serious this time than before.

Sesshomaru just looked at her awaiting her question toward him.

"Do you really think that I'm a worthless human?" Kisu asked and almost started to cry at the remembrance of him calling her that.

Sesshomaru smirked a little and leaned forward and kissed her lightly on the cheek. "I say things I don't mean a lot." He whispered into her ear. Sesshomaru looked over at Jaken asleep against the wall of the cave and then he turned his attention over to Rin and Aino who were also asleep and then back to Kisu.

Kisu looked at him and smiled playfully. And then Sesshomaru got up and picked Kisu up in his arms and started for the entrance of the cave and then he stopped before he went completely out of the cave and looked down at Kisu who was looking up at him and smiling.

"Are you sure you want this?" Sesshomaru asked in a serious tone. "After all I am a demon and you said that you hated demons." Sesshomaru said and smirked when she leaned up and kissed him on the ear.

"Sometimes I say things I don't always mean." Kisu said and kissed him lightly on the lips.

Sesshomaru just looked into her beautiful dark blue eyes and he had to smile and then he started for another cave he knew was near here.

Rin woke up to find Sesshomaru and Kisu gone. "Lord Sesshomaru?" Rin asked as she looked around the cave for him but couldn't find him any where and then she looked over at Aino who was asleep next to her and she shook her lightly to wake her up. "Aino wake up Lord Sesshomaru and Kisu are gone." Rin said in a worried tone.

"Huh what did you say Rin?" Aino asked as she sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes and turned to look at a very worried Rin.

"Lord Sesshomaru and your sister Kisu are gone." Rin said in a worried tone.

"What where could they have gone?" Aino asked now also getting worried.

"I don't know let's go see." Rin said and they both ran out the cave entrance and into the forest in the same direction that Sesshomaru and Kisu had went leaving Jaken all alone in the cave.

Author's Note: Well here's chapter three I hope you like it. It took me a while to think of something to write. Because I have so many other fics I'm trying to write on right now and it's hard to keep up with the one's you haven't written on yet. Well anyway please R/R this chapter thanks

Monoko Youkai~_^