InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Youkai & the Human Girl ❯ Haunting Old Memories ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The youkai & the human girl

Chapter Two - Haunting old memories

By: Sango_Rose

"What do you think your doing taking her hands into yours like that?" Sesshomaru asked and then he smelt a new scent in the wind. Spider heads. Sesshomaru thought as he turned in the direction of the scent and seen a group of spider head demons carrying their latest kill. And then he heard Kisu gasp in shock at seeing her little sister being one of the spider's dinners. "What's wrong?" Sesshomaru asked.

"My. My little sister." Kisu said and pointed at one of the humans that were wrapped up in the spider's web.

"But I thought you said that spider heads killed your whole family? Are these the same ones?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Yes and that small girl is my little sister they must have wrapped her up for later." And at the thought of all the pain her little sister went through she started to cry.

Sesshomaru looked at her and for some strange reason he just wanted to walk over to her and comfort her but he didn't move from his spot. "Stay here." Was all Sesshomaru said as he started to walk toward the spider heads.

"What's he doing?" Kagome asked as she looked on as Sesshomaru walked over to the spider heads.

"I think he's going to save her little sister." Miroku said as he also watched.

The spider heads looked at Sesshomaru and then they shot a stream of web at him that he just evaporated with his poison claws and kept walking. The spiders figured that he was too much for them and started to run away with their victims but were stopped by Sesshomaru's poison claws. "And where do you think your going?" Sesshomaru asked with an evil smirk on his face as he grabbed Kisu's little sister and let the demons lifeless bodies drop to the ground.

"Sesshomaru?" Kisu questioned, as she looked at him in total and utter shock at what he had just done for her.

"Here." Sesshomaru said and put the little girl down in front of Kisu.

She kneeled down and started to pull the web off of her and then she pulled the little girl up into her lap. The little girl had blackish brown hair. "Aino. Aino wake up!" Kisu yelled and shook her but got no answer. "She's dead." Kisu said and started to cry and pulled her little sister close to her.

Sesshomaru looked at her for a minute and then he looked down at his sword the Tensaiga. "Lay her over there." Sesshomaru said and pointed at a patch of grass.

Kisu looked at him confused with tears in her eyes and did as he said. She took her little lifeless sister's body and laid it softly on the patch of soft grass and then she looked at her for a minute before Sesshomaru put his hand on her shoulder, which sent a chill up her spine. "What are you going to do to her?" Kisu asked in a worried and scared tone.

"Just go over there with Rin and watch." Sesshomaru said in a clam voice, which made Kisu turn and look at him. Is he going to save her like he did Rin? Kisu asked herself in thought and then she noticed his had on his sword. He is. Kisu thought in shock.

Kisu did as she was told by Sesshomaru and walked over to Rin and watched what he was going to do to her little sister.

Sesshomaru took Tensaiga out of its sheath and held it up into the air and looked down at Aino and then he saw the creatures from the underworld and struck them with the Tensaiga and they decent grated. Sesshomaru sheathed Tensaiga and walked over to Aino and kneeled down next to her and pulled her up into his lap and looked down at her.

Aino slowly moved her nose and then she opened her eyes to see a dog demon looking down at her with a slight smile on his face. "Ah! Leave me alone!" Aino screamed and jumped up and started to run away from Sesshomaru but was stopped when he grabbed her arm and drug her over to Kisu. Aino looked up from the ground to see her older sister looking down at her with tears in her eyes. "Sister Kisu?" Aino asked and then she ran over to her and Kisu kneeled down and hugged Aino tightly in her arms. "Sister Kisu everyone one is dead they just slaughtered them it was so horrible." Aino cried into Kisu's shoulder.

"I know Aino I know." Kisu said as she held her little sister in her arms and then she glanced over at Sesshomaru who was looking at them. "Thank you so much Sesshomaru." Kisu said and smiled at him with tears still in her eyes.

"Feh!" Was all Sesshomaru said and then he noticed Aino looking at him. "What?" Sesshomaru asked in a rough tone.

Aino flinched and gripped her older sister's kimono and buried her face into her shoulder. "Don't let it hurt me!" Aino screamed and started to cry even more.

"Aino he's the one who saved you he won't hurt you." Kisu said as she tried to comfort her little sister.

"But isn't he a demon?" Aino asked and looked up at her sister for an answer.

"Yes he is but I don't believe he is like the spider heads that killed mother and father." Kisu said and smiled at her little sister.

"Don't compare Lord Sesshomaru to a worthless spider head!" Jaken yelled at Kisu and then he was slammed to the ground by someone's foot. It was Sesshomaru's foot.

"Jaken shut up." Sesshomaru said in a clam voice and turned his attention back to the two sisters in front of him. Should I tell her that I wouldn't hurt her or what? Sesshomaru asked himself in thought.

"Aino it was Sesshomaru that who saved you and me so you should be grateful and not scared of him. I've been with him ever since I left the village and he hasn't even shown me anything for me to think he is evil." Kisu said and smiled at Sesshomaru as she talked.

Sesshomaru just looked at her and he had to smile. She seems so happy now. Sesshomaru thought and then he noticed Rin looking up at Aino like she was wanting to know if she could play with her.

"Oh Aino this is Rin, Rin this is Aino my little sister." Kisu said and sat Aino down in front of Rin.

"Hi." Rin said in a happy tone.

"Hello." Aino said and smiled at Rin.

"Aino go play with Rin for a while and don't worry no one will bother you I promise." Kisu said and smiled at her little sister.

"Ok sister Kisu." Aino said and ran over to the side of the forest with Rin behind her.

Kisu watched them a minute with a sweet smile on her face and then she turned to look at Sesshomaru who was also looking at the two children.

"Thank you Sesshomaru." Kisu said and looked at him with a look of happiness in her eyes.

"Feh! You're welcome." Sesshomaru said and started to walk off but before he could he felt some one wrap their arms around his neck and press their body against his. It was Kisu. Sesshomaru looked down at her hugging him and he really didn't know what to do he wanted to hug her back but he couldn't do that because his worthless little half brother was watching. So he did the next best thing that wouldn't hurt her feelings to bad. "Would you let go of me you worthless human?" Sesshomaru said and then he felt her tense against his body.

Kisu pulled away and looked up at him with a look of confusion on her face and then Sesshomaru noticed tears starting to build up in her eyes. Kisu just let go of Sesshomaru and backed up a few steps and looked at him and then she started to run for the road that was to the side of her and she ran into someone. She looked up to see Inuyasha who had caught her in his arms. "Let me go please." Kisu begged and then she just went lifeless in Inuyasha's arms.

"You fucking idiot she hugs you and you call her worthless. You're a real piece of work do you know that." Inuyasha said in an angry tone. He didn't know this human girl but no one had the right to be treated that way by Sesshomaru not even her. "Kagome watch after her." Inuyasha said and laid her on the ground softly and then turned back to Sesshomaru. "You bastard, she cared for you and you just made her feel like trash because she thought you could actually have feelings as well. YOU ARE A DOG YOU BASTARD!" Inuyasha yelled and charged for Sesshomaru with the Tetsusaiga.

Aino had noticed her big sister pass out and ran over to Kagome and the group and kneeled down next to her sister. "Is she going to be all right?" Aino asked Kagome in a worried tone.

"Yes she she'll be fine she just passed out that's all." Kagome said and smiled at Aino and then she noticed Rin behind her.

"Is she all right?" Rin asked in a scared tone.

"She's fine Rin don't worry." Kagome said and smiled at her as well.

I'm really into writing this fic so that's why the chapters are getting up so fast^_^ Well I hope you like this chapter. Please R/R Thanks