InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Things You should NEER do to Sesshomaru... ❯ More stuff!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

More stuff not to do to the Great Sesshomaru!!!!!!!!
By
Washu
 
To my reviewers:
 
shadowwolf_02: Ha Ha!!!! I have successfully made you laugh, and for that, I shall do a little dance *dose a little dance* Um, anyways, sure you can use some of this stuff, and I hope you like the newest chapter! Oh, and thanks for secretly getting Miru drunk and then telling me the results!
 
fallenangel7583: I thank you for your compliments *bows* and yes, I too could see our beloved Miru get slammed into the ground. Ha! Anyways, um, what dose “LMAO ROTF” mean??????????? Excuse my clueless ness, *bows again* damn I'm bowing a lot in this response! I need to stop before I move on to groveling.
 
kikyouhater118: Wow, once again my permission is being asked. How shall I respond? Hummmmm… Well, after much deliberation I have decided, `K. Well, with that done, bye… Thank you come again!!!!!!!! (My trademark ending)
 
And now, on with the show.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
1. Through rocks at his back.
 
2. When he turns around, blame Jaken.
 
3. Whenever he flies away point at him and hum, “Do do do do do….do do…..do do….do do do do do….do do….do do….do do do do do…do do do….do do do…do do….do do do..do do doot!” (That flying song thing)
 
4. When ever he starts to charge someone, sing the batman them song.
 
5. Write a Sesshy/Kag fic and read it to him.
 
6. Walk over, look at Rin in horror, then run over to him, slap him and call him a “Horny pedophile.”
 
7. Walk over to him and sing, “If your happy and you know it clap you hands…oh, sorry.”
 
8. Steal his close while he is bathing and give them to Sango. (Don't really know why so don't ask)
 
9. When he falls asleep, leaning against a tree, clime up said tree and commence poking him with a stick.
 
10. When he wakes up hide so he doesn't know it's you, then start poking him again once he falls asleep again, continue this.
 
11. When he finally discovers you, blame bares, and if that doesn't work move no to blaming Jaken.
 
12. If he starts to attack you smack his nose with a rolled up newspaper and yell “No, bad! Sit….Stay….”
 
13. Act surprised when it doesn't work. (Be surprised if it dose!!!!!!!)
 
14. Secretly feed him dog cookies. (he wouldn't know, but watching him eat would be freakin' hilarious!!!!)
 
15. Hide stuff in his poofy poofy pants and see how long it takes for him to notice. (is there a correct spelling for the word poofy?)
 
16. Start hitting on him.
 
17. See how long it takes for him to realize you are hitting on him (my bet's on a week or two).
 
18. Tie him and his brother up in unbreakable rope while their sleeping (so they can't hurt each other) and then put them in the same hut for a couple of months.
 
19. Open the door every day or so to through in food and yell, “COME ON BOYS, WORK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
20. What the hell, tie them together, with the same rope!!!! (mother of all evil laughs!)
 
21. Switch his two swords places in his obi.
 
22. Make Jaken ask what the tensaiga dose. (ha ha ha ha, the toad is dead!!!!!!)
 
23. Ask him if he wan't to play soccer (American soccer), be sure and mention that Jaken will be playing the part of the ball.
 
24. When he refuses, commence to play Jaken soccer with Rin. (I'm so very mean to Jaken, but can anyone blame me?)
 
25. And finally (for now) get a hold of his arm and use it as a back scratchier.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Well, good bye for now, my faithful (and not so faithful) readers, and fellow Miru teasers! And as long as I get bored again (very likely) this will not be my last chapter.
 
 
 
 
THANK YOU, COME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!