InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Things You should NEER do to Sesshomaru... ❯ Stuff ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Things you should never do to Sesshomaru 2!!!
 
What do I own, come on, all together, “NOTHING!!!” So don't even try, your likely to get more out of a destitute (and in debt) zoo monkey. To those who reviewed,
 
Chrissy14: Thank you for your praise, oh grate reader!!!!!!!!! And yes the eye thing has been bugging me ever since he lost it. That is until I saw the third movie (Yes I've seen it, Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha) but now I'm confused as to how the zombie thing got it out of Inuyasha's eye unnoticed! If you haven't seen the movie yet, sorry for the spoiler. Bye.
 
Fluffygal: Glad you liked it, I was oh so bored when I wrote it, so, thanks. Um, oh yeah, thanks so much for the leg wiggle thing!!!!! The knowledge makes me so very happy! Whee!!!!!!!!! `k bye…
 
On with the show!!!!
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
1. Pick on Rin (mean, but effective)
 
2. Steal his close while he bathes! O.O
 
3. Put on said clothes and dance around yelling, “I'm the lord of the West, and though I may be the hottest thing in creation, I have absolutely no emotions, whooo look me go!”
 
4. Make faces behind his back, and then quickly look innocent whenever he turns around.
 
5. Jump out from behind various trees, in front of him and yell, “BLEH!!!!!!” (Tell me what he dose!)
 
6. Tie his fluffy to a tree.
 
7. When he tries to move but is pulled backwards instead, tell him he has been a bad dog and needs a time out.
 
8. When ever he starts to fly away on his fluffy point at him and yell, “it's a bird! It's a plane! It's Superman! Oh, no wait may mistake…” He may not get it, but I would laugh.
 
9. When he gets injured, bandage him up and put one of those funnel collar things around his neck.
 
10. Give him a flea collar.
 
11. Grab the staff of two heads and through it at him.
 
12. When he turns around, point to Jaken.
 
13. Slowly introduce had liquor into his drinking supply (Ha, drunken Sesshomaru)
 
14. When he's totally out of it, take him to visit his brother (what kinda drunk do you suppose he would be?).
 
15. Put some of the prayer beads around his neck and sit him Inuasha style.
 
16. Start crying on his shoulder (this will more freak him out than anger him).
 
17. Casually tell him he is turning human.
 
18. Giggle when he panics.
 
19. Slap his ass in front of Inuyasha and or Naraku and then start talking about it.
 
20. Tell his little brother all about the hot sex you two had last night (two inus in one! They could never look each other in the eyes again!)
 
21. Calmly walk over to him, and after standing next to him for a few minutes in absolute science, tap him and yell, “TAG, YOUR IT!!!!!” at the top of your lungs before running away laughing.
 
22. Steal and hide his left shoe, and NEVER give it back (It drives me insane when my sisters do that to me).
 
23. Suddenly start acting like he's crying and try to console him.
 
24. Whenever he blinks accuse him of getting overly emotional.
 
25. Get “It's a Small World,” stuck in his head (This annoys everyone!).
 
 
Well, that's all for now, bye…