InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Things You should NEER do to Sesshomaru... ❯ HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, it's me O.o ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yet More stuff not to do!!!!!
By
Still me…
 
 
Hiness, sorry I took so long to update but, uh, well, I was forced to design a website by my media teacher so my computer time was all, filled up. I now hate eighth graders!!!!!!!!! That's all I'm saying…now, to answer the reviews…
 
1katie1: Ha, see, quite easy to get the damn thing stuck in your head. And thank you for the compliment…thank you so much…in fact, I love you *hugs you* Oh, sorry, my boyfriend is in Vegas this week and I'm feeling a little abandoned…byeness…
 
Kirie: Ha, I'm talking to my alter ego! Wheee… and yes, I know you look at people like there is something wrong (NOT SUCH FUNNYNESS)! Oh no, your ganna do it to me now aren't you? NO, Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, see you after 3rd… (yes you are Mihoshi)
 
shadowwolf_02: Hi, glad you liked it, soo happy that this ended up being so popular…have you reviewed before…wait just a moment…Why yes, yes you did!!!! Ha ha, I now have a follower! My plot to rule the world is going well…uh, I mean, NOTHING…(so I'm a little crazy…)
 
And now, on with the show of how bored I can get…(not trying to rule the world!!!)
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
1. Walk behind him singing show tunes.
 
2. See how far you have to go to make him blush.
 
3. Call him Fluffernutter (given to me by the amazing shadowwolf 02, I take no credit)
 
4. Take him to Disneyland.
 
5. while at Disneyland make him ride “It's a small world” over and over and over… (oops, fluffy went insane : (
 
6. Hell, take him to 6 flags and put him on “X” (that scary ass ride, mostly done upside down) and tell me if he screams or throws up.
 
7. Glue the fallowing to his appendages, a top hat to his head, a maniacal to his eye, and white gloves and a cane to his hand.
 
8. Now proceed to call him Mr. Peanut (I know, kinda a long way for a joke, but deal)
 
9. Handcuff his hands together right behind his knees, therefore forcing him to walk kinda like a turtle (I discovered this little trick when I unwillingly became the only girl in a high school woodshop class…funnn…)
 
10. Get him on a major sugar high (boingy boingy boingy)
 
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Yeah, sorry it's short, but uh, I was just informed that the website from hell is still not done!!!!!!!! I HATE 8THGRADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!