InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Things You should NEER do to Sesshomaru... ❯ I'm hungry!!!!!!!! ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

More Bad stuff to do…
By
The Happy Clam!
 
Ha ha! To the reviews! Away!!!!!
 
 
Guardiangirl624: Ah pocky, it is truly heavenly is it not? Oh any thank you! If there were no reviewers I would be nothing! *bows*
 
 
enchantedwolf: Wow, thank you for your praise. And, you know, that is a very good question! Humm…no idea! Anyways, here is cyber pocky for pointing it out! Go you!
 
Christyinu@aol.com: Well, greetings, whoever you are! And thank you *bows yet again!* I'm glad you liked it! I'm so sorry that you could not see the new eps. That is heart breaking T-T and yes, we can all still have hope that that might be a tail! Thanks for the suggestion! Wheeeee, I hug you!!!!!!!!
 
ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Ideas from the Reviewers!
 
What not to do to Sango!
 
1. Get her so drunk that she doesn't remember anything in the
morning, then let her sleep next to miroku… (Christyinu@aol.com)
 
2. when she wakes up tell her shemarried him the night before. (Christyinu@aol.com)
 
Thank you reviewer…
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
What not to do to the Brothers!
 
1. Curl their hair
 
2. Narrate their battles…
 
3. Loudly…
 
4. Like a Wrestling announcer…
 
5. and then throw in stuff they didn't actually do such as, “and their getting right in each others faces…and ohhhhh…Sesshoumaru just licked his brother!!!!!!!!” or “and Inuyasha has begun to cry because of his brother's taunts!!!!!!!!”
 
6. Blow one of those dog whistles that make dogs go crazy every time they start arguing.
 
7. Two words…electronic, leash!!!!
 
8. Don't tell them where the electronic leash ends.
 
9. Tie them up and then read them a Sessh/Inu fic (O.o)
 
10. tell them their dad was with yet another woman and they're actually your brothers!
 
11. Take them to a family counselor to work out their “issues”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Things not to do to Shippo!
 
1. Put your had on the top of his head and call him “Squirt” (few little kids like this)
 
2. Dress him up in girl clothes…
 
3. Take pictures…
 
4. Give them to Inuyasha!
 
5. Call him a “Kitty Demon”
 
6. Pinch his cheeks and say, “Who's a cute little boy? Is it you? Is it you? I think it is!”
 
7. Do this in front of the “Guys” (he may be little, but he still has a male ego)
 
8. Whenever he eyes a cute little girl run up to him and LOUDLY state, “Well it looks like someone has a little crush!!!!!!!!”
 
9. Teach him the “I know a song that everybody hates!” song (this is just more annoying to every body around him, but you shouldn't do it)
 
10. Give him a noogie, Inuyasha style.
 
11. Replace all his “Magic toys” with regular ones.
 
12. Put him in a sailor suit! (oooo, evil!!!!!!!!!!!)
 
13. Start a tickle fight (never try this with any little kid cause once you start it you can NEVER turn it off, they just keep tickling…forever! It's horrible!!!!!!!!!!)
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~
 
Good bye…