InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ This Viscous Cycle of Love ❯ Chapter 6 So Faraway ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
An/ I know it has been so long since I updated, but here is chapter six. I do not own Nickelback's Far Away. Sometimes forgiveness is the key, and for someone who did not know that someone loved them, and then there is someone who knew that they were offering them love and they never realized, until it was to late.
 
 
A heart can only take so much before it finally says I love you or, goodbye, and sometimes, they finally let their pride fall and proclaim what they feel.
 
Foreveraloneb1
 
This time, This place, Misused, Mistakes, Too long, Too late. Who was I to make you wait. Just one chance, just one breath, just in case there's just one left, cause you know, you know, you know.
 
Kagome laid in the abyss floating in the unknown, she hurt, that what's the only thing she felt, cause she never told him, but she had Shippo with her, but he could never hold her like he did, yes he loved her but not like she wanted to be loved, his love was a mother for a son, not a lover to a lover, not a soul mate to a soul mate, and finally not like a husband and a wife. She should have told him when she had the chance, and yet she let her petty fears overrule everything, even her emotions, she hid them and the love she carried for him, because she thought it was the right thing to do, it was what she thought was best for him, if he did not know then he could have a better life for his pack, and she would never become his burden, he would not protect her out of obligation like Inuyasha, Miroku, and even Sango. Yet she knew that was not true they all cared for her, but she felt guilty for not being able to protect herself.
 
That I love you, I loved you all along, and I miss you, been far away for far too long. I keep dreaming you'll be with me, and you'll never go, stop breathing if I don't see you anymore.
 
Holding Shippo closer to her body, she tried to gather warmth from his little body, but her body was not really cold it was her soul, cause he was not there with her, and she was so cold without him Kami she wished she would have told him, that she loved him. He once told her that he dreamed of her every night since the first night he saw her, and he just knew that they belonged together, that's why he claimed her in front of his men, and Inuyasha as his mate, cause he wanted her to know that he would never leave her and he would die if she would leave. She knew he was hurting to she could feel it, she could feel his heart breaking, and she knew he would find away to see her again, that was how he was, that was how he loved her.
 
On my knees, I'll ask last chance for one last dance, cause with you I'd withstand all of hell to hold your hand. I'd give it all, I'd give for us, give anything but I won't give up, cause you know, you know, you know.
 
Shippo could feel his mother's heart breaking and there was nothing he could do, for his heart also hurt, she lost everything again, first she lost her true family, then she lost Sango, Kiarra, and Miroku her substitute family, she lost Inuyasha's love, and finally she was separated from him, Koga he knew they all knew, he loved her. There was one thing that Shippo knew, and he could feel it with every fiber of his being, Koga would walk threw the very depths of hell to be with Kagome, he would even give his own life for her, just to hold her hands in his once again, Koga would never give up until he had Kagome back again, and maybe him too.
 
Howling into the moonlight as he held the small child, on his knees, he called his mate, he wanted her home, he needed her, and their son Shippo with him, they all needed them both. His howl had alerted every man, woman, and child in the village, even the demon slayer, her cat, the monk, and that's when he felt him coming Inuyasha, as his men arrived. Looking at the priestess his eyes gleamed with anger as he held the small child closer to his body, “You will bring them both back, you will bring them back to life for not only me but for all of us, we all need them, the world needs them.”
 
I wanted, I wanted you to stay, cause I needed, I need to hear you say. That I love you, I have loved you all along, and I forgive you for being away for far too long. So keep breathing cause I'm not leaving you anymore, hold on to me and never let me go.
 
Inuyasha made it to the village to his demon slayer, his fire cat, his monk, and his village as the wolf's last words rang true as he looked at the keeper of the jewel. Pulling his sword from his side as he landed beside the wolf, and the child he held, he knew this was one fight that he would die for, as he watched his half dead slayer pick up her weapon, as he watched his half dead fire cat transform in front of her, he watched his monk his strongest alley stand in front of both of them, it was time to bring them both of them home, and if they couldn't they would all die trying. “Bitch it's time for you to bring Kagome, and Shippo back to us, and if you don't, you will die.”
 
 
Keep breathing cause I'm not leaving you anymore, believe in me, hold on to me never let me go, keep breathing, hold on to me never let go, hold on to me never let me go.
 
 
She had watched everything all of their pain, she could feel it, but she knew bring them back would be a selfish wish, a wish could not allow them to ask, a wish she could not grant, as much as she wanted too cause she knew how much the world needed both of them, yet for this to not be a selfish wish they all had to prove that, it was for the greater good. She had to have proof, that this wish was not for selfish gain. Looking at the bodies of both them she finally spoke, “Only time will tell, if what you wish for is only for all of you, only time will tell if your proclamation is true, that everyone needs both of them.”
 
AN/ Bet you thought I forgot about this story, ok I been have computer problems but I am back, but I lost all my suggestions for the name for the little girl so send them to me again.