InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To Bind a Soul ❯ Payback ( Chapter 41 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 42- Payback

Machiko watched from the cave entrance as the sun dawned on the land below her. The steady breathing of her companions relaxed her plenty to let her guard down enough to smile at the sky.

Kirara mewled behind her and Machiko welcomed the quiet company. After a few quiet minutes, reluctantly Machiko stood and gave Kirara one last scratch behind her ear. "Look after them," the human said, giving Kirara a parting smiled.

The fire cat watched her walk away under the warmth of the newly risen sun. Kirara closed her eyes and moved back to her mistress.

^_^

"She's gone," Inuyasha said, helping Kagome stand.

"Gone?"

"Machiko. She's gone," he clarified.

"Gone? But, she can't go by herself," Kagome's said worriedly.

Inuyasha sniffed the air and rolled his eyes. "Kouga's wolf is following her, don't worry about it."

Kagome sighed and rubbed her forehead. "She didn't even say goodbye."

Sango looked over at her friend in sympathy. Kagome didn't understand if someone simply wished to go on their way without pleasantries. "Don't worry Kagome-chan. I'm sure Machiko-chan can take care of herself."

"But still . . ."

Kagome sighed at sat down by the fire, placing a hand on Shippou's head.

"Feh, whatever. Let's hurry up and eat so we can get going," Inuyasha said.

"Oh, yes `Great' Lord Inuyasha," Kagome said sarcastically.

"Bitch."

Kagome smirked and turned back to the fire, but not before Inuyasha caught the look in her eyes.

Mischief.

^_^

Inuyasha sighed happily as he landed on the bed than he and Kagome now shared in her time. They had arrived at the shrine to find the place deserted, a note on the fridge saying that the family would be gone for the weekend in case Inuyasha and Kagome returned.

The pair had entered their room to discover their two single beds had been replaced by one large bed and that there were stacks of baby magazines and the like by the desk.

Kagome walked up to Inuyasha and sat beside him. "It feels nice to finally be able to relax," she sighed, lying down next to Inuyasha.

Inuyasha smirked and pulled her closer to him. "And we finally have some time alone."

Kagome couldn't repress a smile at that thought. Ever since Inuyasha had taken the photo album and shown it to the Pack, Kagome had had an idea popping into her head every now and again. It was the perfect way to get revenge on Inuyasha.

Sitting up, Kagome began to remove her shirt, taking extra time to make sure Inuyasha was paying attention.

It surprised Inuyasha, even now, to see Kagome act so bold. And to tell the truth, he sort of liked it. He watched as she lifted the shirt over her head and dropped it carelessly on the floor. She wore an enticing black bra that had Inuyasha hard at the mere site of it.

Kagome had to fight the urge to giggle at the heat in Inuyasha's eyes. She stood up, watching Inuyasha the entire time, and removed her skirt.

Inuyasha's eyes roamed over all of her skin; her legs, stomach, breasts, and face. Using her claws, Kagome sliced the remaining fabric from her body and stood in front of Inuyasha completely naked.

He had not spoken a word during the entire exchange, too hypnotized by Kagome's gentle movements and lack of clothing. He watched as she climbed back onto the bed and placed a knee on either side of his chest so that she was sitting on his stomach. She leaned down so that her mouth was at his ears, pressing her breasts into his neck.

"Let me have my fun, Inuyasha," she whispered.

Inuyasha shuddered at the words and was rewarded by a brilliant smile from Kagome. "I'll take that as a yes," she said, moving her hands up to Inuyasha's haori to undo the ties.

All Inuyasha could do was nod as he watched her undress him. When he reached out to touch her, Kagome growled and nipped at his fingers playfully. "Let me have my fun first Inuyasha," she said, moving away from his hands.

Inuyasha growled but let her have her way. Kagome took more time with removing his hakama. She undid the ties while planting small kisses on Inuyasha's stomach, smiling against his skin when she heard him begin to purr.

Kagome lost interest in small kisses and moved up to suck on Inuyasha's pulse while she pushed his hakama down with her knees.

The hakama fell to the floor and Kagome trailed kisses down Inuyasha's chest.

Inuyasha's eyes practically popped out of his head when he felt Kagome stroke his length with her small hand.

Kagome closed her eyes and tried to feel Inuyasha's reaction. Thanks to her new senses, she could smell Inuyasha's arousal as she stroked him.

Slowly, Kagome wrapped both hands around his member and pumped it from the base to the tip. She could feel Inuyasha pants when his chest brushed against her breasts. She knew he was close.

Kagome made her way back down and licked Inuyasha's tip.

Inuyasha choked out her name and shuddered violently beneath her. Smiling a bit, she took him completely within her mouth and began a fast paced rhythm. He was so very close to his climax, Kagome could feel it. She applied more pressure within her mouth and nipped him with her teeth.

Violently, Inuyasha climaxed and spilled into her mouth. Kagome drank him all, licking his member clean.

Inuyasha looked down at Kagome's head in his lap and became instantly hard once more as he watched her leisurely stroke him with her tongue.

Unexpectedly, Kagome suddenly stood up and donned a bathrobe that had been hung in the closet. "Where are you going?" asked Inuyasha, his breath still slightly choppy.

Kagome glanced up casually and smiled. "I'm going to go get a sandwich. Are you hungry?"

"Bitch! How can you think of food at a time like this?"

Kagome looked Inuyasha up and down, her eyes lingering on one particular area. "Oh, it's not that difficult," she replied, looking back up to meet his eyes.

The miko smiled at the look on his face and left the room, making her way down to the kitchen. She could hear Inuyasha curse behind her and she tried hard to not laugh. Kagome set the water on the stove to boil as Inuyasha entered the room. He wore only his hakama and Kagome noticed the ties were hastily done.

"Bitch," he began his eyes on fire. "What in Kami's name possessed you to not finish what you started?"

"What I started?" Kagome raised an eyebrow. "Payback's a bitch, literally in your case."

"Payback?"

"What? You thought I had forgotten?"

Inuyasha growled and glared at Kagome. "And you had to get your revenge that way?!"

"It worked, didn't it?" Kagome smiled at him, laughing a bit.

"Worked, huh? Well see about that."

In a move faster than Kagome thought possible, Inuyasha spun her onto the kitchen table and ripped the bathrobe open. "Stupid bitch. Like I would let you leave unfinished business."

Kagome gasped when Inuyasha lowered his head to take her nipple into his mouth. "Inuyasha!"

The Inuhanyou smiled against her breast and nipped it with his teeth.

"Inuyasha, we can't do this on the table!"

"Why not?" he replied, smirking when he felt her shiver and her arousal spike. "What's that Kagome? I didn't hear you?"

Kagome growled and smacked him over the head. "You arrogant selfish-!"

Inuyasha caught off her ranting with a gentle kiss. "My turn Kagome," he said against her lips.

Kagome shivered again and unconsciously spread her legs to allow Inuyasha access. Before she could react, Inuyasha pulled her to her feet and spun Kagome around so that she braced her arms on the table. "Inuyasha?" she sputtered.

"Shh, just calm down and enjoy this Kagome."

Inuyasha reached around and caressed Kagome's folds with his fingers. Kagome shivered and pressed herself against him.

"That's my Bitch," Inuyasha whispered into her ears.

Gently, Inuyasha parted her folds and slipped his index finger into her sheath. Kagome shuddered and her knees buckled. She could feel his finger moving inside of her and the evidence of Inuyasha's arousal pressed against her back.

Picking up the pace, Inuyasha introduced a second finger. Her hips were moving with the rhythm as she panted heavily. Inuyasha reached around with his free hand to caress Kagome's breasts, paying special attention to her nipples.

He could feel Kagome on the edge of her climax. Without warning, he stopped his rhythm and removed his fingers from her. "Inuyasha!" she tried to yell, but her voice wasn't quite working.

Without reply, Inuyasha scooted Kagome's legs apart and pressed his chest against her back, undoing the ties to his hakama. Kagome gasped when she felt him enter her from behind. They had yet to mate in that position before, but Kagome knew at that moment it would become one of her favorites.

Inuyasha moved deep within her before slowly pulling out until his tip barely touched her. Kagome moaned his name and he drove himself back into her. "Inuyasha!"

His name screamed from her lips made him lose any resemblance of control and he mindlessly thrust himself into her.

Kagome closed her eyes and just felt the way Inuyasha pounded into her. The pressure was building inside of her. Inuyasha lowered his head to bite Kagome's pulse and she was sent crashing over the edge.

Inuyasha came as soon as he felt Kagome's muscles clamp down around him. His body wracked with the after effects of the orgasm and he had to brace his self on the table.

With a sigh of bliss, Inuyasha drew out of Kagome and retied the ties to his hakama. "Now you can make your sandwich, Bitch. And the water's boiling."

Kagome's body shuddered one last time before she tried to get her eyes working enough to find her bathrobe. All she could do was nod as she watched her mate stalk back upstairs to their room. With a sigh, Kagome moved the kettle from the stove. "Men."