InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To Heal a Broken Heart ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

To heal a Broken Heart
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha
 
“Kagome why are you here what do you want” he asked her.
 
“I wanted to talk about what happed and to get you to come home” she said.
 
“Look I don't want to talk to you okay I gave you a chance to tell me the truth and you didn't… you lied to me” he said. When Kagome had came back home last month from France he was at the kitchen table looking at a magazine and it was a picture of Kagome and Hojo at a restaurant looking a little to friendly.
Flashback
Kagome walked into the house very tired form her flight all the way form France.
 
“I'm home…baby where are you” she said.
 
“In the kitchen” he yelled. She walked into the kitchen and saw that he was reading a magazine with a picture of her and Hojo out on a date in France.
 
“Umm have you eaten anything are you hungry” she said as she opened the fridge looking for food.
 
“Kagome don't act dumb okay tell what's going on” he said as he got up and walked towards her but she moved to the stove with 20 minute roast chicken in her hand ignoring him.
 
“Kagome who is Hojo” he said walking back to her. She breathed out loudly and said…
 
“Hojo is my manager okay that's all” she said as she went to the living room with Inuyasha following her
 
“Don't play these games with me woman now I'll ask you again who is Hojo and why is there a picture of you two going into a hotel in France” he said. Kagome was going to respond but he cut her off by saying “And I want the truth”
 
She breathed out loud again and said…
 
“Okay it's true that Hojo is my manger but we've went out on a couple dates when we go out of town together” she said in a low voice. Inuyasha but his hand on his head and paced back and forth. Then he said from across the room…
 
“Did you sleep with him” he asked with his back turned. She didn't say anything.
 
“Well did you” he asked raising his voice but she still didn't say anything but she turned her head away.
 
“KAGOME LOOK ME STRAIGHT IN THE EYE AND TELL ME YOU DIDN'T HAVE SEX WITH HIM” HE YELLED GETTING IN HER FACE.
 
“NO GODDAMN IT I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH HIM HOW COULD YOU EVEN ASK ME THAT” she yelled back.
 
“OH I DON'T MAYBE BECAUSE YOU'VE DONE IT BEFORE WITH MY OWN COUSIN” he yelled.
 
“LOOK I SAID I WOULD NEVER DO THAT AGAIN AND I MEANT IT besides I couldn't bear to hurt you like that again I love you to much” she said. When she said that he instantly calmed down and pulled her into a hug and said…
 
“I love you too bae I'm sorry”.
End of Flashback
 
“Okay I'll admit that I lied okay but I only did it because I didn't want to see that hurt look on your face like in high school” she said.
 
“Well if you did want to this look then why did you sleep with him Kagome” he said.
 
“Inuyasha you don't understand I was lonely okay… I mean you were here and I was in different countries on different sides of the planet I didn't know what else to do” she said.
 
“Kagome you being lonely is no excuse I mean how do you think I feel… I'm here in that house almost every night by my self and do I mess around on your back” he said.
 
“No I know you would never do that but Inuyasha you can't tell me that not once you've never been tempted” she said.
 
“No … Kagome I've never cheated on you I couldn't cheat on you if I tried because I love you too much to ever do that to you and you know that” he said.
 
“Then what do you want me to do yasha…just tell me what you want me to do let me make it up to you” she pleaded. That crap might have worked if they were still in high school but not now.
 
“I want you to leave…pleases Kay it's obvious that you want to be free so I'm letting you go” he said and he left the living room to go up stairs to his room. She stood there for a good minute before she decided to leave. When Inuyasha heard her leave he started to cry. It was killing him to let her go. Part of him wanted to take her back give her another chance, but deep down he knew that Kagome would never change. She would always won't to go out on party, drink and sleep with men. She didn't want to be tied down to him and as much as it hurt he didn't want her to.
 
 
Aww sad ending I know but have no fear this isn't the end of the story there is a lot more drama to come trust me. Please send your reviews and tell me what you think.