InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To Heal a Broken Heart ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

To Heal a Broken Heart
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha
 
It's been two weeks and Inuyasha hasn't heard or since Kagome since. Even though it's been so long he still couldn't stop thinking about her. After all she was his wife…well ex wife once he get the divorce paper made. He was at the café eating and reading the newspaper when a woman walked up to him and say…
 
“Inuyasha…Inuyasha Takashi form Shikon High” the lady asked. He looked up and smiled.
 
“Kikyo is that really you” he said getting up and gave her a hug. Kikyo was a good friend of his in high school but he lost contact with her when he and Kagome got married. Kikyo and Kagome weren't too fond of each other. He motioned for her to have a seat.
 
“So how have you been lately Ms. Big time attorney” he said. Kikyo was the first female to become senior partner in the biggest law firm in Japan.
 
“Oh I've been good you know I made senior partner, and I've got everything I've ever wanted” she said.
 
“So are you alone or is Kagome with you” she asked. Inuyasha sighed and said…
 
“Actually me and Kagome are getting a divorce” he said. Kikyo gasped wishing she hadn't said anything.
 
“Oh Inuyasha I'm sorry…what happened…if you don't mind me asking” she said.
 
“No it's okay…well you I'm sure you now that she a model and she travels a lot, well I found out that she has been having a affair with her manger for a while” he said with sadness in his voice.
 
“Oh Inuyasha that's terrible…I always knew that she was no good” she said.
 
“Its fine I mean everyone knew besides me I was just blinded I guess” he said.
 
“You know what I have to get back to work but why don't we go out tonight…you now to take your mind off the whole thing” she said getting up.
 
“I'd like that” he said. He gave her his cell phone so she could put her number in. They said goodbye and she left. When she was gone, he started to feel guilty. In some weird way, he felt like he was betraying Kagome even though they were separated. `Hold up' he thought.
 
`Why should I feel guilty I'm pretty damn sure she was felt everything but guilt when she was with her `boyfriend hojo' so why should I' he though as he got up to go back to the hospital.
88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 888888888888888888
 
Kagome was sitting in her hotel room thinking about the situation at hand. She couldn't stay at home because everything reminded her of Inuyasha. For the past two weeks she had been in bed just crying, and being depressed. `This must what Inuyasha felt when I left him here all alone' she thought. There was a knock at her door. She got up and when she opened it was Sango and Rin.
 
“Oh it's just you guys” she said as she walked back in the room and left the door opened signaling for them to follow. Sango and Rin were very concerned. Right know their friend looked a mess. Her hair was a mess, she wore a pink robe with food stains on it, and it smelled like she hasn't bathed in two weeks. This was a real problem. As long as they've known Kagome she has never let her self be seen like this.
 
“Kagome….sweetie now I now you miss your husband but if you want him back living in a hotel ad shutting yourself off from the world isn't going to bring him back” Rin said. Kagome sat in her bed and said….
 
“Well what do you want me to do Rin what do you want me to do….its obvious that he doesn't want me anymore so I'll give him what he wants and just stay away” she said as if she was about to cry.
 
“I mean if he would just came with me none of this would have happed” she said.
 
“WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS you really believe that if Inuyasha came with you Kagome that you wouldn't have cheated on him” Sango said.
 
“Of course I mean the only reason I did what I did was because that I was alone-
 
“For two years Kay” Sango said.
 
“Sango stop that” Rin said.
 
“No she's being stupid…she now damn well that even if Inuyasha was willing to come with her she still would have been messing around…because that's the kind of girl Kagome is and she knows it” Sango said.
 
“SANGO WHO COULD YOU SAY THAT ABOUT ME I THOUGH YOU WERE MY FRIEND” Kagome yelled.
 
“I AM YOUR FRIEND BUT I NOT ABOUT TO SIT HERE AND BE SYMPATHETIC TO SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T DESERVE IT” Sango yelled back.
 
“I don't deserve sympathy Sango” Kagome said.
 
“No you don't…who you feel right know is how your husband has been feeling for 5 years…so if you really want him back and want to stay with him then you need to deiced if you want to either be a hoe and sleep around or a somebody's wife” Sango said and left the room.
 
“UGH can you believe the nerve of her” she asked Rin and she was silent.
 
“OH MY GOD YOU AGREE WITH HER” she yelled.
 
“Well she does bring up a good point Kay I mean you did act like you could care less about wither you and Inuyasha was together or not…so let me ask you a question, do you love Inuyasha and be honest” she said.
 
“Yes” she said.
 
“Do you want him back” Rin asked.
 
“Yes” she said.
 
“And are you willing to change for him” Rin asked.
 
“Yes I am” she said.
 
“Then you need to get out of this hotel and go tell him that” she said and left the hotel room. That's when Kagome decided that she would go and she him tonight and won't leave until they were back together.
 
So another day another chapter. What do you think will happen between Inuyasha and Kikyo? How will Kagome react when she finds out her high school enemy is seeing her man? Find out next chapter. Please send reviews.