InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To Heal a Broken Heart ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

To heal a Broken Heart
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha.
 
Kagome was furious as she speeded down the street headed towards the law firm. She couldn't believe that trick would have the audacity to even look at her man. She could have sworn she made that clear back in high school.
Flashback
 
Kagome, Rin, and Sango were walking down the hallways of Shikon high. Kagome, who stood in the middle of them, had an angry expression on her face. Her sources told her that they had seen Kikyo flirting with her boyfriend Inuyasha. Kagome wasn't the jealous type but she didn't like the fact that Kikyo was messing with him. When they got out to the court yard, they saw Kikyo and her friends under a tree. She walked over there with Sango and Rin behind her. When Kikyo notice her coming her way she stood up.
 
“Kagome what are you doing” she said but she didn't say anything and just punched her right in the face over and over again. Kikyo's two friends Kargura and Kanna were trying to get over there out Rin and Sango was holding back them back. When it was over Kagome had did a lot of damage. It looked like Kikyo's jaw was broken her nose was broken, her lip was busted, and her eye was starting to turn black.
 
“Stay away from my man bitch…understand” she said and spit on her. Then all three of them walked back into the school.
End of Flash Back
 
Kagome walked it to the law firm and walked up to the front desk.
“Excuse is Kikyo Takawaki here” she asked to lady
“I'm sorry but she went out to lunch she should be in a about a 45 minutes ma'am” she said
“Well would happen to now were she might have gone” Kagome ask
“Um I believe she said she was meeting someone at the coffee shop a few blocks from here” she said.
“Thank you” Kagome said and she walked back to her car.
88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 888888888888888888888888888888888888
 
“Inuyasha that was so not funny I was scared for life after that” Kikyo said while trying not to laugh at an embarrassing high school memory. One day Kikyo was really late for school so she tried to hurry and make it before 3 period ended. She was in such a rush she for got to put on clothes and came to school with only her robe and house shoes. She could laugh know but then it wasn't very funny to her anyways.
 
“Oh come on Kiki you can't say that wasn't hilarious” Inuyasha said.
 
“Well yeah I can know but I can laugh now but at the time it wasn't funny” she said. Little did the know Kagome was in the car across the street just watching them laugh it up. How could Inuyasha do that to her, knowing how she felt about that thing.
 
`I'm grown know so I just kick her ass' she thought. Not to mention she was a celebrity. The press would have a fricking field day with that.
 
`Okay Kikyo…you win this time' she thought as she drove off.
88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 888888888888888888888888888888888888
 
Inuyasha walked into the house and turned on the light. It was completely dark in the house so Rin and Sesshomaruo were out. He envied there relationship. Rin was just as famous and busy as Kagome but she still had time for him. Why couldn't Kagome be like that he would always think himself. But there wasn't much he could do now. When he went into the kitchen and turned on the light there was….
 
 
Uh-oh cliffhanger. Who do you think it is? Srry I haven't updated sooner. This chapter is short and simple but it will get longer. Plz send reviews