InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To Heal a Broken Heart ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

To Heal a Broken Heart
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha.
 
 
Last time: Inuyasha walked into the house and turned on the light. It was completely dark in the house so Rin and Sesshomaruo were out. He envied there relationship. Rin was just as famous and busy as Kagome but she still had time for him. Why couldn't Kagome be like that he would always think himself. But there wasn't much he could do now. When he went into the kitchen and turned on the light there was….
 
 
“Momma what are you doing here” he asked. Inuyasha's mom and dad, InuTashio and Izayoi, lived in Kyoto, Japan. He didn't plan on telling them about him and Kagome because he didn't want them lecturing him.
 
“Do I need a reason to come and visit my children” she said with a smile.
“Momma you don't just come to visit with no reason what is it” he asked her.
“Well Gin called me she told me about you and Kagome” she said.
`That damn brat just wait til I see her' he thought as he sat down at the stool at the counter.
“First I want to say that I'm sorry that this happened” she said.
“Secondly I want to ask you do you really want to divorce her” she asked him. Inuyasha looked away of course he didn't. Who was he trying to fool, he loved Kagome but he just didn't want to be hurt again.
“I don't know mom I love her so much…but she hurt me so bad I just don't think I could do this anymore” he said on the verge of tears again.
“I know baby…I love you and I love Kagome like she was my own so I think the best think for you two do is to sit down and talk to each other….do you think you can do that” she asked him.
“I don't know” he said.
“Trust me it's a lot better than you two just sitting her angry at each other I know me and your father had the same problem at one time remember”.
Izayoi is a retired singer. In her younger days she traveled and her greatest hits all over the world. But she fell under the pursues of the music industry and started seeing other men on the road. Inuyasha can remember sitting at the top of the stairs listing to his mom and dad arguer over it constantly.
“But we worked it out and we got through it and I believe that you two can do the same” she said.
“Well I'm going to go up stairs and get some rest and you call her okay” she said and went up stairs. Inuyasha looked at the phone. Should he call her? What if she didn't want to talk to him because of Kikyo? He was pretty sure that Rin must have told her. He heisted for a while but he got up, picked up the phone and dialed her cell number.
88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
 
“Okay Kagome you have a photo shoot and commercial to do in palm springs next month, then right after you have to get on a plan to Los Angles to present an awards at the peoples choices awards, then next we have another commercial in New York city for Cover Girl” her boss was telling her. She wasn't really paying attention she was just thinking about Inuyasha and Kikyo. Were they going out now? She couldn't believe that her husband was going out with the one person in the world she truly hated. Just then her cell phone rang.
 
“Turn that off Kagome” her boss told her. She was about to when she saw who number it was.
 
“I'm sorry Jude I have to take this” she said as she rushed out the conference room and answered. (A/N: Kagome Talking Inuyasha Talking)
 
 
“Hello”
 
“Hey Kagome”
 
“Inuyasha hi um how are you”
 
“I'm fine umm listen I was wondering if your not busy that we can meet somewhere and talk”
 
“Oh sure that's fine were”
 
“How about at the bar by the hospital I work at”
 
“Sure I'll meet you there”
 
“Okay then” and he hung up. Kagome wanted to scream he was actually willing to talk to her. She told Jude that she had to go that it was an emergency and quickly left for the coffee shop.
 
Once she got there she started to wonder why he wanted to talk to her all of a sudden. I mean not more than two weeks ago he hated her. She was so deep in thought that she didn't even realize that a man walked up to her table until he said….
 
“Kagome it's nice to see you again”.
 
 
Well merry x-mas everyone this is my Christmas gift to all my reader. I really appreciate all of you support. Please send reviews