InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To Heal a Broken Heart ❯ Chapter 15

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

To Heal a Broken Heart
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha
 
 
 
 
Hojo hung up the phone and threw it on the couch. They were in the middle of the hotel lobby were he had Inuyasha tied to a chair and tape around his mouth.
 
“So Inuyasha we gonna be here for a while so we may as well get to know each other” he said as he snatched off the duck tape on his mouth.
 
“OW I don't have anything to say to you, you psychopath” he said then Hojo once again pulled the trigger and shot him in his other knee cap. Inuyasha screamed out in pain.
 
“Know lets try to be civil towards each other now, after all we've shared the same woman for almost 2 yrs now” he said with an evil smirk.
 
“So what's your plan…kill me and try and make Kagome go with you” Inuyasha asked through his pain.
 
“Hmm maybe…maybe not I've decided a long time ago that if I can't have Kagome then no one will” he said.
 
“So you were the one that shot Kagome at that party” Inuyasha said.
 
“Actually I wasn't the one who did…I hired someone else to do it for me” he said.
 
“Do you actually think I'd be dumb enough to try and kill someone in front of hundreds of people” he said. Hojo looked at his watch and said….
 
“Well look at the time it seems like Kagome should be here any minute now so in that case…” he walked behind him and used the gun in his hand to knock him unconscious.
 
“Now I have to go and prepare for my beloved's arrival” he said as he put duck tape back on his mouth and walked away.
88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
 
Kagome pulled up in front of the hotel were she was instructed to go. She got out of the car and gave the place a once over. It looked as if it was closed down. She walked to the front door and went inside. It was sort of dark but it was enough light to see how to get around. She walked around trying to find Inuyasha.
 
“INUYASHA…INUYASHA…WERE ARE YOU” she yelled. She walked into what she recognized as the hotel lobby and saw her husband tied up to a chair. She an over to him and said…
 
“Yasha…Yasha…Inuyasha, baby please wake up” she said slightly shaking him. Inuyasha groaned and opened his eyes.
 
“Inuyasha…oh thank god you're alright” she said as she hugged him but he moaned in pain from his legs when she bumped against him. She looked down and saw that he'd been shot in both his legs.
 
“Oh baby I'm so sorry, I didn't think it would go this far” she said as she started to cry.
 
“MMMHMHMH” he said with the tape covering his mouth.
 
“Oh that's right” she said and she took the tape off his mouth.
 
“OWW… I know baby…we have to get out of here before he comes back” he said.
 
“Your right but do you think you can stand in your condition” she asked.
 
“I don't think so but I could if I lean on you” he said.
 
“Yea okay lets get you untied and hurry on out of here my car is right outside” she said as she reached behind Inuyasha to untie the ropes. But as soon as she touched the ropes a bullet went right through her right shoulder.
 
“KAGOME” Inuyasha yelled.
 
“I'm okay OW I think” she said as she looked behind her and saw Hojo with that stupid grin on his face.
 
“Why hellos Kagome so great to have you join us” he said with a chuckle.
 
“Now why don't you come over here so we can talk” he said as he came over and griped right arm making her cry out in pain.
 
“KAGOME…..LET HER GO YOU BASTERED” Inuyasha yelled.
 
“Oh shut up” he said as he threw Kagome on the couch.
 
“Now Kagome I've got some question and your going to answer me trufully…and each time you don't answer my question I'm gonna cut parts of your husbands body off” he said showing her a huge axe.
 
“And trust me when I say they will be thing he will miss very much” he said.
 
“Why are you doing this Hojo….why” she asked.
 
“Well call it moment of insanity…I guess when you mersisly broke my heart something just snapped” he said putting the axe back on the floor.
 
“HOW IN THE HELL DID I BREAK YOUR HEART….YOU KNEW FROM THE GET GO THAT I WAS NEVER SERIOUS ABOUT YOU SO WHY IN THE HELL YOU BUGGIN OUT LIKE THIS” she yelled.
 
Hojo smacked her across the face with the bottom of the gun, and knocked her to the floor in the process.
 
“I'd watch your tone if I were you missy…you never know what I might get the urge to do” he said. Kagome spit out blood; it felt like he knocked out one of her back teeth. Because his attention was on Kagome, Inuyasha took this time to try and get free.
 
He struggled to get a little pocket knife he always kept with him just in case.
 
`come on…I almost got it………YES” he thought as he took the little knife and started cutting the rope the held his hands together.
 
“Know that we understand each other you can answer some of my questions…for starters is it true that you're pregnant with my child” he asked her as he slid his hand up her stomach.
 
`Oh my god I totally forgot about the baby' she thought to herself.
 
“It's true that I am pregnant but I don't know if it's yours or Inuyasha's” she said not wanting to but her child in any more danger by making him angry.
 
“The kids probably is mine…remember you said you haven't had sex with your husband for over a month...remember if you conceive while screwing muitlpy partners its most likely the one you screwed first…I'm shocked that you'd would forget that” he said.
 
“I'm even more shocked that he would even what you after finding out you've been messing around with me for over 2 yrs…I figured once Gin posted those picture that he'd kick your ass to the curb for sure” he said.
 
“WAIT YOU'RE THE ONE WHO GAVE THOSE PICTURE TO GIN” she yelled.
 
“You've got it sweet heart…and what did I say about tone woman” he said picking up the ax and Kagome eyes widen.
 
“No Hojo don't this is between me and you leave Inuyasha out of this” she pleaded.
 
“Sorry but I made it clear that- He stopped when he saw that the chair were Inuyasha was supposed to be in was empty.
 
“WHAT THE….HOW DID HE…WHERE DID HE GO” he asked Kagome.
 
“He probably realized the slut you are and left your sorry behi- AAAAHAHHHAHHH” he yelled as he felt something snab him in his back. It was Inuyasha.
 
“I'd never abonandon my wife you bastered” he said and he pulled the knife out of his back and fell to the ground unconscious. Then he grabbed the gun out of his hand and went to Kagome.
 
“Baby are you okay” he asked her.
 
“Me…you're the one with the bullet holes in you legs…you can barely walk you idiot” she said holding him up.
 
“Yea but you're the once with the hole in your shoulder plus I couldn't just stand there and watch you get hurt” he said,
 
“Well I feel like I deserved it” she said.
 
“Kagome don't start that…lets just hurry and get out of here” he said. She nodded and the struggled to get to the door. Once they got there they found that it was locked.
 
“Damn he must have locked it before he shot me” she said.
 
“Is there another way out of here” he said.
 
“I know that there is fire escapes in the back were the kitchen is” she said.
 
“Okay let's go” he said as they tried to get to the back but stopped when a bullet went right passed and hit a vase in front of them. The shooter was Hojo, alive and well. Well as well as you can be with a bullet in your back.
 
“So you thought it was over huh thought you could get rid of me that easily huh well not this time Kagome if I die here I'll be sure I take your precious Husband with me” he said as he pulled the trigger again. Before the bullet could reach them Kagome pushed Inuyasha out of the way and took the bullet in her back.
 
“KAGOME NOOO” he yelled as she fell. Inuyasha went to her as fast as he could to see if she was alive.
 
“KAGOME…KAGOME WAKE UP…COME ON YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE” he said trying to walk her up. She had a pulse but it was very faint.
 
“Don't' worry she won't be alone…you'll be joining her soon” Hojo said and was about to pulled the trigger once again but the door was bushed open.
 
“TOKYO PD DROP YOUR WEAPON RIGHT KNOW” yelled on of the policemen. Hojo put his gun on the ground and his hands on his head. He might be insane right know but he was so far gone that he'd fight with the police.
 
“Police but how did you all know where we were” he asked.
 
“Yasha…Inuyasha are you okay” yelled a woman as she ran in despite the officers that were outside trying to stop her.
 
“Kikyo…but how did you know where we were” he asked her.
 
“I'll tell you later but right know we need to get you and Kagome to the hospital before she dies” she said. Then the paramedics came in and took Kagome first since she was in the worst shape then he was.
 
“Kiki I really owe you one…you saved us” he said as she helped him up.
 
“It's okay it what friends are for” she said.
 
 
 
WOW who thought that Kikyo would be the one to save the day huh? So what so what did you guys think. This was the longest chapter ever and it the ends of the Hojo drama but there still more to come in the next chapter. So until next time folks please read and review.