InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To Heal a Broken Heart ❯ Chapter 14

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

To Heal a Broken Heart
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha
 
 
 
Kagome raced down the street just trying to relive some stress. `To even think it….me a mother ME” she thought.
 
“It's not like I don't want a child I just can't be a mother right now” she said to herself. She wanted to get her marriage off the rocks before starting a family. Not to mention the fact that this thing growing inside her maybe the child of a man who tried to kill her. She pulled onto a cliff were you could see the entire city of Tokyo. This is where she went when ever she needed to be alone and needed time to think. She got out of the car and sat on the hood.
 
“And besides what about our careers…he haven't even finished medical school yet and I'm gone 99% of the time…how does he expect us to be able to handle a child when we're both so busy” she said. It would total irresponsible to bring a baby in the world no matter whose child it is.
 
Kagome decided to call Inuyasha and tell him to meet her at the bar. As she took the time to think about it, she did just storm out of the house like she use to when she was cheating on him.
 
“I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm out flirting with some guy I just met” she said to herself. (Kagome talking Inuyasha Talking)
 
 
Ring….ring….ring….ring “Hello”
 
……………
 
“Hello”
 
 
“Hey”
 
 
“Kagome where are you”
 
 
“No were special just out clearing my head…look I'm sorry I lashed out at you I was just upset and scared”
 
 
“Its okay I understand”
 
 
“Hey why don't you meet me at the bar…I want to talk to you face to face”
 
 
“Sure I'll be there”
 
 
“Okay I love you”
 
“Love you too baby” hangs up.
88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
 
 
Kagome was waiting patiently at the bar waiting for Inuyasha to arrive. It had been over 30 minutes since she got there, and they only lived 10 minutes away form the bar. She was getting worried; Inuyasha wasn't the type to be late for anything. Just as she paid for the drinks she had and went to her car, her cell phone rang.
 
“Maybe that's him” she said as she picked up.
 
“Hello” she said.
 
…………
 
“Hello”
 
…………
 
“HE-LLO”
 
 
“Kagome” Inuyasha said.
 
 
“Inuyasha were are you” she said.
 
 
“He's here with me my love” said another male voice.
 
 
“HOJO what are you doing with him” she yelled.
 
 
“Oh nothing just yet but if you want to see him alive you better do exactly as I say” he said.
 
“YOU BETTER NOT LAY A FINGER ON HIM YOU SICK BASTERED” she yelled and heard a gun shot in the background and Inuyasha scream.
 
“Careful how you talk to me Kaggie my hand just might slip and next time he won't be so luck” he said. Kagome let out a frustrating growl and said…
 
“Okay…Okay what do you want” she said defeated.
 
“I want you to come to the hotel were we had our last passionate night together…you remember right dear the night were I let you be on top and you-“
 
“OKAY I get the idea” she said. She didn't want him sharing any of their sex life with Inuyasha right there with him.
 
“Okay I hope you remember how to get here because if your not here with in the hour I will kill him and you better come alone or else” He said and hung up.
 
Kagome closed her flip phone and let out a scream.
 
“UH why does this kind of crap always happen to me” she said. As she sat there for a while she thought of a plan. It was risky but it just might work. She took her cell phone and made the necessary call.
 
“Please let this work” she said.
 
 
Uh-oh Hojo has kidnapped Inuyasha. What do you think will happen? What can Kagome be planning? Let me know in you reviews. Oh and I still need more votes on the pre-sequel if you want me write one. I will let you know at the end of the story if I'll be writing one or not. Plz read and review.