InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To Heal a Broken Heart ❯ Chapter 13

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

To Heal a Broken Heart
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha
 
 
 
“Oh my god what am I gonna do” Kagome said.
 
“It's okay what ever it is you'll be alright do you want me to look” Rin said and Kagome nodded. She went over to the counter picked it up and it said…..
 
 
 
 
 
“It's a little blue line Kaggie” Rin said. Kagome looked shocked.
 
“Oh my god…look on the box and see” she said. Rin picked the small box off the floor and read it. She looked at the strip then the box….the strip then the box….the strip then the box…
 
 
“WHAT DOES IT SAY DAMN IT” Sango yelled.
 
“Oh sorry I was checking to see if I was reading it right….yea girl you pregnant” Rin said hold the box to them. Kagome snatched the box and read it. Kagome was so shocked she just stood there staring at the box not moving or breathing.
 
“Kaggie….honey….breath baby breath” Sango said as she tired to shake Kagome out of her trance.
 
“God I just wanna die” she said as she fell in Sango's arms and started to cry.
 
“Kagome….girl you'll be fine…I'm sure of it” Rin said try to comfort her.
 
“What sob am sob I sob gonna sob tell sob yasha” she said.
 
“What else the truth” Rin said.
 
“What are you crazy he'll dump me for sure if I tell him” she said.
 
“Kagome lying is what got you in this situation” Sango said and Rin nodded in agreement.
 
“I know but what if I get rid of the baby” she said.
 
“ARE YOU CRAZY” Sango said dropping her.
 
“She's right Kagome I mean what if the baby is Inuyasha's” Rin said.
 
“And what if its Hojo's…it will just ruin my life and Inuyasha's” Kagome said.
 
“Kagome you shouldn't do anything with out talking to Inuyasha first” Rin said.
 
“You guys don't understand I can't be a mother hell I can barely handle being a wife…what if I mess up with this child like my mother did me” She said.
 
“Kagome I understand were your coming form but you should still talk to Inuyasha about it before you decide to do anything without thinking it through” Sango said. Kagome walked out the bathroom and went to her room. . Sango and Rin took there cue and went down stairs to leave. They knew it was no use in trying to talk there friend into doing anything she didn't want to do. As Sango opened the door she bumped into Inuyasha.
 
“Oh Inuyasha what are you doing here” Sango said.
 
“Nothing I was just coming to check on Kagome” he said.
 
“Oh well don't let us stand in your way just go ahead she in her room” Rin said as the walked out and he went in and closed the door behind him. They real reason he came was because something was telling him that something wasn't right and he just needed to find out what.
 
`Just don't let it be anything to stressful' he thought as he walked up too her door and knocked.
 
“Sango Rin just go away I don't feel like it” she said. Inuyasha walked in and said…
 
“No it's me” he said.
 
“I…Inuyasha what are you doing here” she said.
 
`Damn I was hoping too delay seeing him for a while” thought.
 
“I know you said don't come but I was worried about you so here I am” he said and came and sat next to her on her bed.
 
“Yea I did why didn't you listen I didn't want you to get sick” she said.
 
“Well I guess your stubbornness has rubbed off on me” he said with a chuckle.
 
“What ever” she said as she lead back down as she felt her stomach churn again.
 
“Hey since I'm here why don't I make you something to eat so you can take some medicine for your stomach” he said.
 
“Oh I don't think I can hold anything down right now” she said.
 
“I know but it's not good to take medicine on an empty stomach it'll make you feel even worse” he said as he got up and walked. As he was walking towards the stairs something in the bathroom caught his eye. He saw the little strip on the floor with the pregnancy box. He picked it up and read.
 
“If a red line appears your pregnant…if the strip turns blue then you are....” he looked at the strip.
 
“Blue” he said with his eyes wide. Just then Kagome walked in and jumped with surprise. She thought he would be down stairs and she could quietly get the test before he saw it so she could tell him.
 
“Kagome…is this yours” he asked. She waited a minute before answering.
 
“Yes its mine” she said. Inuyasha nodded and sat the test back on the counter.
 
“Were you planning on telling me” he asked.
 
“Of course I just found out” she said.
 
“Is it…is it his” he asked her.
 
“I don't know” she said.
 
“The hell you mean you don't know” he said raising his voice a little.
 
“I mean I don't know if it's his or yours” she said.
 
“I slept with you both in the same week” she said. Inuyasha started massaging his temples.
 
“Damn…we just can't seem to catch a break can we” he said.
 
“I guess not….I'm sorry Inuyasha” she said.
 
“I know it just oh god” he said sitting down on the toilet seat. Kagome didn't know if she should approach him or just stand there.
 
“You that there is a possibility that the baby is mine right” he asked.
 
“Yes there is” she said.
 
“So what do we do now” he said looking at the wall.
 
“Well there is something I could do…that way we could just forget this whole thing” she said. Inuyasha looked at here like she was crazy.
 
“Kagome how could you even suggest that there is a chance that this baby is ours and you want to abort it” he said getting up.
 
“But what if it not your Inuyasha then what” she said.
 
“That doesn't matter we could still raise it together” he said.
 
“Yasha you don't understand I can't be a mother right know and you know why” she said.
 
“Kagome I understand how you feel but you know you can do a better job then your mother” he said.
 
“No I can't….Inuyasha I could barely be a good wife to you let…do you really think I could be a good mother to this kid” she said.
“Yes I do Kagome…its not like your alone…I'm here with you, and so is Sango, Rin and my family…you'll be a great mother you just have to do the best you can” he said trying to give her a hug to comfort her.
 
“NO I CAN'T DAMN IT YOU I'LL END UP TEARING EVERYTHING APART JUST LIKE SHE DID….DON'T TRY TO TELL ME DIFFERENT BECAUSE YOU KNOW ITS TRUE” she said pushing him away and ran down stairs and out the door despite Inuyasha calling her name.
 
It was true, Inuyasha knew full about Kagome's relationship with her mother and how it affected her. It was a major reason why she was the way she was today. One of Kagome's biggest fears was being like her mom, if she became a mother there was no dough in her mind that that's exactly what she'll do. That's why he wasn't sp upset when she stormed out.
 
“I guess I'll just wait for her to come back” he said and went back in the house.
 
 
WOW THAT WAS INTENSE. SO ARE YOU GUYS WONDERING WHAT HAPPEN BETWEEN KAGOME AND HER MOM? WELL IF I GET ENOUGH VOTES ON IT I'LL START WORKING ON THE PRE-SEQUEL I MENTIONED IN THE LAST CHAPTER AND YOU'LL FINE OUT, AMONG OTHER THINGS