InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To Heal a Broken Heart ❯ Chapter 12

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

To Heal a Broken Heart
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha
Kagome coming out of the hair salon and was headed to the house to get ready to meet Inuyasha at a nice restaurant. It had been almost three months since the shooting. Kagome and Inuyasha spend that time to try and rebuild the marriage. They had worked they're way up form just staying home and talking to each other about work, the past and hopes for the future. Even though Inuyasha was still having trust issues with her, and he wasn't ready to move back in the house with her, but he was trying and that's all that matters. She and Kikyo were even acting civil with each other. Though they weren't best friends now but the can tolerant each other now. She walked into the house and went up stairs and stop when she felt her stomach churn for the third time today. She ran to the bathroom and puked her lunch in the sink.
`What is wrong with me…I couldn't have the stomach flue this has been happening for almost a week” she thought.
`Now that I think about it I haven't had my period in a while…even though I'm on birth control I should have had my period by now” she thought. No she couldn't be…could she. The last time she had sex was two and a half month ago right before she broke it off with Hojo. Then a week later when she came home she had sex with Inuyasha. If she was pregnant who was her baby's father?!
“Damn it why does this kind of crap always happen to me” she said. She had to find out and now. She went down stairs and called Inuyasha at his brother's house. (Kagome Talking Inuyasha Talking)
Ring…ring….ring… “Hello”
Hey babe…umm listen I going to have to cancel for tonight”
Why what wrong”
Well I'm not feeling very well I've been throwing up all day”
Really do you have the stomach flu”
I might”
Do you want me to come over”
NO… I don't want you to get sick”
I won't I got my flu shot”
I know but I think I should just rest I've got some medicine”
You sure you don't want me to come over”
Yea I'll be fine trust me”
Ok then I'll come by tomorrow okay”
Okay then I love you”
Love you too” hangs up….
Kagome hung up the phone and let out a sigh. It wasn't a complete lie she wasn't feeling well but she wasn't tired. She grab her car keys and rushed too the pharmacy store.
8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 88
When Inuyasha hung up he felt funny. Something just didn't sit right with him. It might have been his trust issue with Kagome, she did say she was trying to change, but he just didn't feel right.
`Maybe I'm just overreacting' he thought. Since his date was canceled he decide to go to the pharmacy store and get some junk food to eat on. You guessed it the same pharmacy Kagome was heading to right now.
8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 88
“KAGOME YURI HIGURASHI HOW COULD YOU LET SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN” yelled a very pissed off Sango.
“Sango do you really have to yell” Rin said on the other line. When Kagome told them about her news the both jumped in there cars and rushed to the store to meet Kagome.
“HELL YEA I HAVE TO YELL KAGOME I THOUGH YOU SAID YOU USED A CONDOM EVERY TIME YOU HAD SEX WITH HOJO” she yelled.
“I DID but condoms can break” she said.
“CONDOMS CA- SIGH- HOW IN THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO TELL INUYASHA” Sango said.
“She right Kagome Inuyasha won't take the news lightly” Rin said. It was true, even when they were back in high school he always said how he couldn't wait for her to have his child.
“I know that Rinsigh why does this crap happen to me” she said.
“Yea trouble and problem follows you around like a little lost puppy” Rin said.
“I just pulled up I be inside in a sec” Sango said.
“Me too” said Rin. Within seconds they were both inside.
“So what do I do now…I can't have a baby now” Kagome said.
“Well what happens if you are pregnate...will you have an abortion” Rin asked as they walked down the pregnancy test isle.
“I don't now yet I mean if what if the baby is Hojo's…hell what if it's Inuyasha's” she said.
“Well if it's Inuyasha's baby then you'll be fine” Rin said.
“But if it's Hojo's then you'll have a problem” Sango said.
“Thanks Sannie you're a great help” Kagome said.
“God this day can't get any worse than this” Kagome said.
“Umm yes it can” Rin said as she pointed in at the door and in walks in Inuyasha.
“Oh my god what is he doing her” Kagome said hiding behind Sango.
“I don't know but you stay here will distract him” Rin said as she and Sango towards him.
“Inuyasha what are you doing here” Rin said trying to act normal.
“Oh hey guys I was just stopping to get some chips or something and some medicine for Kagome” he said. Kagome quickly grabbed on of the 99.9 accurate test and eased towards the register.
“Oh is she sick I though you and her were going out tonight” Sango said as pulled him towards the back as Kagome moved towards the front.
“Well I was but sick called sick why are you pulling me back here I was going the other way” he said.
“Well I know there is a really good medicine back here let me show you” Sango said but Inuyasha pulled away saying…
“Wait is she here” she said and Kagome froze.
“What now of course not why would you think that” Rin said.
Because you two are acting very strange” he said. Kagome quickly paid for the test and snuck out the front door. Sango saw her leave at the corner of her eye and said…
“Well you probably want us to get out of your way so we'll be going now see ya” she said and ran out the store.
“Something strange is going on and I'm gonna find out what” he said. (A/N: just so ya know the girls had on clothes that cove that hide who they are they are celebrities you know)
8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 88
“Whoa that was so close” Kagome said as she sat down on her couch.
“Yea your right I'm surprised we were able to pull that off we haven't done anything like that since high school” Rin said.
“Yea your right” Sango said.
“So Kagome did you take the test yet” Rin asked.
“I took right before you guys came it says to wait about 2 minutes” she said.
“You guys what if I really am pregnant…that could be a disaster” she said.
“Kagome how can you say that being a mother is a gift form god” Rin said.
“Yea but the thing is I don't know who my baby's father is” she said.
“I understand that but you know Inuyasha won't mind…I mean yea he'll be upset but I'm sure he'll understand” Sango said.
“I know that but what about me as a mother…it's not like I had a very good role model” Kagome said. Kagome's mother wasn't exactly what you'd call the motherly type.
“Well it's not like your alone in this…you've got your husband and your two best friends at your side” Rin said and Sango nodded in agreement. Ding. That was the timer. And they all jumped.
“That was the timer for the test” Kagome said as they went upstairs to the bathroom. They stopped at the door and just stared at the white strip on the counter.
“Oh my god what am I gonna do” Kagome said.
“It's okay what ever it is you'll be alright do you want me to look” Rin said and Kagome nodded. She went over to the counter picked it up and it said…..
Another cliffhanger I know I know there are too many I know. Anyways sorry it took so long but it was finals and I had to put everything on hold so I could study but it finished so I'll be updating more frequently. Also I want to get every ones opinion on a story I've been thinking of. It a pre-sequel to this one called `To Heal a Broken Heart: The Beginning” it Inuyasha and the gangs high school years and how all the drama began. What do you think plz Read and Review.