InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To Heal a Broken Heart ❯ Chapter 11

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

To Heal a Broken Heart
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha
 
 
 
Last Time: `Is she really willing to change her ways for me or is she just toying with me again”he thought. His thoughts how ever were torn away when he heard a loud shot coming form inside. When he ran in he saw a woman on the floor in a pool of blood. His eyes widen when he saw who the girl is.
“KAGOME”!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
“Mrs. Takashi….Mrs. Takashi…can you hear me” a woman asked. Kagome opened her eyes and saw a woman hanging over her.
 
“Where am I” Kagome asked her.
 
“You're in the hospital ma'am” she said. Kagome widen her eyes.
 
“I remember now I was shot right” she said.
 
“Yes you were…it's a real miracle that you didn't die…the bullet was an inch away from your heart and you lost a lot of blood” she said as she changed the IV.
 
“It's a good thing your husband was here to give blood…you have a rare blood type that we were out of” she said and that left Kagome Shocked. Inuyasha gave her blood, but why. Last time she checked he hated her…why did he save her.
 
`Maybe he still cares about me…he just doesn't love me anymore' she thought with a sad expression on her face.
 
 
“Umm nurse when can I leave I have a tight schedule and I can't be have for too long” she said.
 
“Oh don't worry once the doctors give you a check up and if everything is fine you can leave today or tomorrow” she said. Just then Sango and Rin bushed through the door.
 
“Kagome” the both said and went to hug her. The nurse saw the need to needed to be alone so she left.
 
“Are you alright honey” Rin said.
 
“Yes I'm fine I just have a little pain in my chest that's all” she said.
 
“Kagome I'm so glad your alright I thought you were gonna die” Sango said.
 
“Is uh Inuyasha here” she asked them.
 
“No he was her with you all week but his mom made him go home and get some rest” Rin said. Just then Inuyasha slowly opened the door.
 
“Kagome you're awake” he said. Kagome didn't say anything but put her head down.
 
“Umm you guys need to talk so we'll go down to the cafeteria” Sango said and they left. Inuyasha went to the side of her bed.
 
“Are you alright Kay…do you need anything” he said. Kagome looked up at him in surprised
 
`Kay…he hasn't called me that since this whole thing started' she thought.
 
“Umm no I'm fine…Inuyasha I know that you gave me blood and I want to thank you” she said.
 
“You don't have to thank me Kay I wanted to” he said.
 
“But why…why did you want to save me I thought you hated me” she said. Inuyasha looked away for a minute.
 
“Kagome…I did hate you for a minute, I tried so hard to forget you, hate and move on with my life… but when that guy shot you I was so scared…I thought you were gonna die…that's when I realized….”
 
“You realized what” she asked.
 
“I realized that I could never hate you…as much as I tried I just couldn't because…because I still love you” he said. Kagome didn't know what to say.
 
“Inuyasha I still love you too, I never stopped loving you…but what about Kikyo, aren't you two together” she asked not really wanting to know the answer.
 
“Of course not….Kagome I've been trying to tell you this since high school Kiki and I are just friends that's all” he said.
 
“So what happens now” she said.
 
“I'll admit it gonna take a while for me to trust you again…but I'm willing to work things out between us if you are” he said holding her hand. Kagome started too cry. She could hardly believe it; he wanted to make their marriage work. Words couldn't describe how happy she was. All it took was her getting shot.
 
“Oh Inuyasha I love you so much…I really don't deserve you” she said.
 
“I know” he said with a smile as he wiped her tears away.
 
“But there is something I want to know…do you know who was it that shot you” he asked. Kagome couldn't think of any one who would want her dead…except.
 
“Hojo” she said. As she thought about it he did tell her he would regret breaking it off with her. She did have her suspensions about him. There were times were he was a little too rough with her, and she felt something was just not right with him. It was on of the reasons she broke it off with her.
 
“Hojo…you manager” he said.
 
“Yes I remember him saying that he would make me regret breaking up with him” she said.
 
“Do you think he may come back for you again” he asked.
 
“Well I wouldn't put it past him” she said. Just then in walks in Kikyo with a balloon.
 
“Hey Kiki” Inuyasha said. Kagome just stared at her.
 
`What the hell is she doing here' Kagome thought. This was the last thing she needed; she and Inuyasha just reconciled she didn't need this bitch to mess it up.
 
“Hi guys I just came here too see how you were doing Kagome…I'm glad your awake you gave us all a scare” Kikyo said. Kagome didn't respond.
 
“Umm Inuyasha would you give me and Kagome a minute alone” she asked. Inuyasha nodded and left. Kagome was scared out of her mind. After all the crap she put Kikyo through in high school she wouldn't be surprised if Kikyo tried to suffocate her right now.
 
“Look Kagome I know where not friends and probably never will be but I do want to end this rivalry between us” she said.
 
“Why” she asked.
 
“Well for one reason your husband and I are really close friends I do want to see him every now and then and from what I hear if I want to I'll have to see you on occasions” Kikyo said.
 
“So that doesn't explain why all of a sudden you want to be friends” she said.
 
“Come on Kagome don't you think this is a little childish…we're both all grown up now and I'll admit I had a little crush on Inuyasha in high school but I'm over it know, so I don't see any reason why we don't have to call a truce” she said holding her hand out. She did make a lot of since this whole thing between them was stupid and childish. And she knew that calling a truce with Kikyo would make Inuyasha happy so she said…
 
“Okay truce” she said grabbing her hand.
 
 
 
I'M BACK AND BETTER THEM EVER BABY WOOOOOOO. I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO YOU ALL FOR HELPING ME GET MY CONFIDENCE BACK…THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. PLZ READ AND REVIEW.