InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To Heal a Broken Heart ❯ Chapter 10

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

To Heal a Broken Heart
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha.
 
A/N: This is an announcement for those how are waiting for my other two stories `more than what she bargained for' and `elemental love'. I won't update for those stories until I finish this one. I think I should at least finish this one first then I'll work on the other two. I might give one more chapter today or tomorrow and that's it for know. Now on to the story….
 
 
Kagome was getting ready for this party she had to go to for this fashion designer Kagura. She didn't really want to go; she wasn't in a party mood right now. When she tried to go and talk to Inuyasha and tell him he misunderstood what he saw but Sesshomaro won't let her near him. Since Rin was out of town she had no choice but to leave. She tried calling his cell phone but he was ignoring her calls. Just then her door bell rang. She went down stairs to open it and it was Rin…
 
 
“Hey girl you ready” Rin said.
 
“As I'll ever be…is Sango gonna be there” she asked her. She and Sango haven't spoken to each other since the hotel incident.
 
“I think so why” she asked.
 
“Nothing lets go before we be let” she said.
88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
 
“And you saw them kissing at the table on honey I'm sorry to hear that” Izayoi said to her son.
 
“It's fine momma I okay with it now” he said.
 
“Do you mean you're going through with the whole divorce thing” she said.
 
“I don't know yet” he said. He was fixing his tie in the mirror. He had on a simple black tuxedo. Then they heard someone beep their car horn outside.
 
“That must be Kikyo I'll see you later mom” he said and went own the door. Izayoi hoped and prayed that he didn't go through with divorcing his wife. She knew him better than anyone and she knew that if he divorced her that he'd died on the inside and maybe on the outside to.
 
“Kagome your gonna have to work your ass off if you want your husband back” she said to herself.
88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
 
Kagome walked into the Hall were the party was being held. There was music, paparazzi everywhere, A-list celebrities and their guest, everything. Kagome headed to the bar for a drink, if she had to be here she might as well get drunk. She ordered some grey goose and turned around and looked at her surroundings. She saw that Sango was coming her way she quickly turned back around, the last thing she needed was her nagging.
 
“Hey Kagome” she said as she sat down next to her.
 
“Hi” she said and ordered another drink.
 
“I heard about Inuyasha and him seeing you with Hojo” she said. Kagome rolled her eyes.
 
“Look Sannie if you came over here to nag me I suggest you leave now because I'm not in the mood” she said.
 
“I'm sorry, look I just wanted to say that I was sorry for what I said to you back at the hotel” she said.
 
“No its okay you were right I am a slut and I've come to realize that now” she said as she gulped down her drink. Just then Rin came up to them.
 
“You guys look over towards Kagura look whose here” she said. They looked and saw that Kikyo and Inuyasha all hugged up talking to Kagura. Kagome was so shocked.
 
“Kagome are you just gonna sit here and not do nothing” Sango said.
 
“What do you want me to do Sango huh go over there and punch the shit out of Kikyo so the press could catch me on film that would only make things worse then it already is” she said.
 
“Besides I think that him being with her is much better then being with me” she said.
 
“I don't believe what I'm hearing are you saying that your giving up” Rin said.
 
“Yes I'm done if him not begin with her makes him happy then I'm happy” she said with a fake smile.
 
“Kagome this is not like you…I've never seen you give up on anything so fast” Sango said.
 
“Well there is a first time for everything” she said. She looked back over there and saw them laughing about something she didn't no what because she was far out of hearing range.
 
“Kagome have you tried to at least apologize to him for hurting him” Rin said. She was right. Kagome has never even apologized for the things she did to him. She didn't say anything but just got up and went towards them. This was the least she could do after everything she put him through.
88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
 
 
“So Kagura are you going to be making a new collection of spring clothes soon” Kikyo asked her.
 
“Hopefully I can find a husband this spring” she said.
 
“Excuse me I'm going to go get a drink” Inuyasha said. As he was making his way to the bar he bumped into Kagome.
 
“Hey umm could I talk to you for a minute” she asked him
 
“I don't think that such a great idea” he said about to walk passed her.
 
“Please it will only take a second” she said.
 
“I don't think so” he said trying to get passed her but she stopped him.
 
“Look if you talk to me for like a minute I won't bother you again” she said.
 
“Fine” he said. Then she led him out side on what looked like a patio. You could see all the lights in the trees and plants and the beautiful water fountain outside.
 
“Alright 60 seconds go” he said with his arms folded and he led against the wall.
 
“Well for starters I wanted to tell you what you saw wasn't what it looked like” she said.
 
“Really because it seemed like you were slobing on your love” he said.
 
“That was a split moment were I lost myself, I don't want Hojo, I never wanted him in that way…and I didn't mean to break your heart again” she said on the verge of tears.
 
“Tick tick tick tick tick” he said.
 
“And I now that I have done nothing but toy with your emotion all through our marriage and hurt you on numerous occasions and…..I'm sorry” she said.
 
`She's…she's apologizing to me…I don't believe it” he thought. The last time Kagome apologized to him was way back in high school.
 
 
“I am truly…truly sorry” she said. He didn't say anything he just stared at her not knowing what to say.
 
“Well I guess my 60 seconds are up so I'll just go know” she said as she was walked back to the party. Inuyasha just stood there still in shock. Apologizing was one of the most difficult thing for Kagome to do.
 
 
`Is she really willing to change her ways for me or is she just toying with me again” he thought. His thoughts how ever were torn away when he heard a loud shot coming form inside. When he ran in he saw a woman on the floor in a pool of blood. His eyes widen when he saw who the girl is.
 
 
“KAGOME”!!!!!
 
 
OOOH MEGA BIG CLIFFHANGER. I NOW YOU GUYS ARE TIRED OF THEM I KNOW BUT ITS WHAT MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER SO EXCITING DON'T YOU THINK LOL. ANYWAYS THANKS FOR THE REVIEWS EVERYONE AND PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING.