InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Torrent ❯ Command ( Chapter 40 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~*~*~*~*~*~Lemon warning~*~*~*~*~*~
 
There is no clean version of this story … You've been warned.
 
-8888888888888888888888888888888888-
 
~~Chapter 40~~
~Command~
 
Kagome sank back against the stone wall, staring with a vague smile at the water cascading before her face. She loved this place, and InuYasha knew it. “InuYasha?” she called, knowing he wasn't far away.
 
“Aren't you finished yet?”
 
“Nope. Why don't you join me?”
 
“Feh!”
 
“Are you sure?”
 
“Feh.”
 
She scooted over to peek out from her place behind the waterfall. The shallow water barely reached the swell of her hips. Because of that, it was always warm and inviting, except in the winter months.
 
She looked to see what InuYasha was doing. He was sitting on a rock facing away from her with his legs crossed and his arms wrapped around Tetsusaiga. She grinned. He was much too predictable. “What do you think is going to attack us here?”
 
“You never know,” he hollered back. “I'd rather be safe than sorry.”
 
“It's a little lonely back here. Alone. By myself. Unaccompanied.” No answer. “Unprotected.”
 
“You're fine. Hurry up.”
 
`He's got to be the most unromantic being on earth,' she thought with a sigh. Here they were, in one of the most beautiful spots that she'd ever seen, without their daughter, and all he could say was `hurry up'.
 
Casting the hanyou another consternated glance, Kagome made a face. “Ahh!” she screamed. “A fish youkai! It's going to eat me!” She splashed around for good measure.
 
Nothing.
 
She peeked again. He hadn't moved.
 
“Don't you even care that I said there was a youkai after me?” she yelled.
 
“A fish youkai wouldn't be able to do much other than bite your big toe.”
 
She sighed again and sank down in the water, letting it cover her face almost to her nose. “Fine, InuYasha!” she hollered. “See if I let you come anywhere near me in the next hundred years!”
 
“What are you hollering about?”
 
“Nothing,” she grumbled then sighed. Giving up on the dream of getting any sort of attention from her mate, she waded over to retrieve her bathing supplies. The roar of the falling water soothed her injured mood, and Kagome concentrated on washing her hair.
 
How could he not know what she had been thinking? she fumed. She had been blatantly obvious with her hints, hadn't she? She made a face. Hints never worked with InuYasha, and she knew it. He was too blunt for his own good, and because of that he never seemed to catch on to her hints.
 
She sank underwater to rinse her hair. When she resurfaced moments later, she gasped as hands reached around her waist, pulling her back against a very strong chest. “So where's this fish youkai?” InuYasha mumbled against her neck.
 
“Fish? Youkai?”
 
“Mmm . . . the one that was trying to bite your toe off . . . the one you were screaming about?”
 
“Oh . . . g-g-g-gone.”
 
One of his hands moved up, cupping her breast. Kagome swallowed hard as her head fell back against his shoulder. “Thought you were keeping watch,” she whispered.
 
“I'm watching. Everything looks . . . good . . . .”
 
“Just `good'?”
 
“Ask me how it feels,” he said. He pulled her around, bring her up against his chest. She gasped again as his body pressed against hers.
 
“You're going to have to work harder than that,” she complained though her tone lacked any real conviction.
 
“What sort of work did you have in mind?”
 
She shrugged as she pulled away from him. Her skin felt as though it was reaching for him. She held back. “Will you wash my back?”
 
He heaved a sigh. “Give me your washcloth,” he muttered.
 
She grinned as she handed him the washcloth and body wash. His hands trembled as he rubbed the cloth over her back. She could feel them twitching. His breathing was harsh, rasping, hitting her wet skin in a hot rush and instantly cooling, leaving her shivering. He didn't stop with her back. Carefully lathering her, slowly spreading bubbles across her flesh, he shook as he dragged the rough cloth over her shoulders, across her chest, massaging her breasts. He swallowed hard, gulped for air. Kagome leaned on his shoulders, using him to support herself as her knees threatened to buckle under her own weight.
 
He caught the back of her leg, pulled her knee up so that her leg was draped over his shoulder. A low growl escaped him as he peeked up at her. His eyes were burning, jewel-like, mesmerizing . . . . A reckless mix of longing and absolute marvel covered his features as he lowered his head, flicking out his tongue against her.
 
She almost fell as his tongue invaded her, plundering, drawing, taking, and giving. Her body shook, quaked, lurched under the assault. His arms wrapped around her, supported her, cradled her against his mouth. Her release rocked through her, and she felt as though she was falling into him, out of herself only to be snapped back again as he carried her higher and higher.
 
She pushed him down in the water as he pulled her forward, dragged her down, burying himself in her as he growled again. Her head fell back as he lifted her slowly only to drop her back into place with a savage thrust. She whimpered, moaned, reveled in the consciousness of sensation, the mounting torment of the soul unfulfilled. Whispered words that went unnoticed, cries that echoed and faded, entreaties to each other, to the gods, he tortured his body with hers. She sheltered him, protected him, held him closer than she held her own heart.
 
A torrent of emotions, an unfurling of feeling, she took pleasure in him, and she gave it back. He howled against her breasts. She whimpered against his throat. He held her as they drifted back, two lovers with one soul.
 
“What's on your mind,” he whispered against her temple, holding her as close as he could.
 
She closed her eyes, an unsettling sadness coming over her features. She leaned against him and sighed, but the sound was stilted, almost a sob though she didn't cry. “Why do you hate your brother?”
 
He seemed surprised by her question. Kagome got up and retrieved the shampoo then moved behind InuYasha to wash his hair. He rarely let her since he hated smelling like flowers. But this time, he didn't fight her on it. “I don't hate him,” he admitted with a frown. “I mean, I just never had a reason to like him, I guess.” Her fingers soothed him, massaging his scalp in a really nice way. He closed his eyes, savoring the feel of her hands in his hair. She was careful to keep the suds out of his ears. He grinned. “Why the interest in that bastard, anyway?”
 
“I just wondered. As often as we've talked about your past, you don't normally say much about him.”
 
“Feh! Because there's nothing to say about him. He's never done a damn thing for me, not that I ever wanted anything from him, anyway.”
 
`He does care,' she realized as he leaned forward to rinse his hair. `He feels that way because Sesshoumaru hasn't ever seemed to care about him.'
 
“But you knew him when I first saw him. Did you meet him before?”
 
InuYasha sat up, shaking his head to get the water out of his ears. He sighed as he mashed his ears down. Something about water in the ears always made them itch . . . . “I met him before I got pinned to the tree. He told me I was a fool for . . . for watching Kikyou.”
 
Kagome thought that over as she worked conditioner into his hair. “I wish it had all been easier for you,” she said softly. “I can't imagine what it would be like, to feel that way about your own brother.”
 
He rinsed his hair and sat back up, staring pointedly over his shoulder at her. “Can we talk about something else now?”
 
She looked like she wanted to say something else. Retrieving the body wash, InuYasha made a face as she squeezed a generous amount onto her wash cloth. Still he let her put the cloth to him, figuring it was a small price to pay if it made her happy. He'd get rid of the smell in a few hours, anyway. “When I was at Sesshoumaru's castle---when I went with him to speak to Rin---I---”
 
“Feh!” he snorted, cutting her off. “I don't want to talk about him anymore, Kagome, not now. Can we just . . . not?”
 
“But---”
 
“No.” He sighed, trying to summon up a semblance of patience that he really didn't have. “We just shared something really special, and I don't want to ruin it by talking about that bastard, okay?”
 
She smiled. He could tell it was for his benefit. Her eyes were unusually bright as the afternoon sunshine reflected off the water and pooled in her gaze. He couldn't tell by looking at her whether she had tears standing there or not but he could smell them. She turned away to gather her bathing supplies together and headed for the shore. As she stepped through the curtain of water, he saw her dash her hand over her eyes.
 
He stood up and followed her, standing under the rush of water to rinse the last of the residue from his body. By the time he reached the shore, Kagome was already dried off and dressed with her hair wrapped in a pink towel that made him grin.
 
She held out an extra towel. Whatever it was that had been bothering her seemed to be gone now. Her smile was genuine, and she leaned up on her toes to kiss his cheek.
 
He ignored the towel and stepped closer before shaking off the excess water. Kagome shrieked---he knew she would. “InuYasha!”
 
“What?” he asked innocently. She retaliated by grabbing his ear and tickling the fine hairs. He tried to duck away but she had too good a grip on it. “Kagome!”
 
“Beg for mercy!”
 
“Ungh!” InuYasha hissed as the prayer beads absorbed the command. The familiar tug hit him, and he ended up face down in the sand. Kagome's sharp gasp filled his ears, and he grinned despite himself. By the time the effects of the submission wore off, though, he had schooled his features back to irritated, and he pushed himself up to pin her with a frown. “You could have warned me that you were going to do that,” he remarked.
 
She flushed. “I forgot I'd reactivated it,” she admitted as she dropped to her knees before him. “I'm sorry! Are you okay?”
 
“Feh.” He sat up. “It takes more than a puny subduing incantation to hurt me, wench.”
 
She didn't look appeased. He stood and retrieved his clothes and sword. `Beg, huh?' he thought with a grin then made a face. `It could have been worse. She could have said, `Go to hell'.'
 
 
 
 
~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~ =~*~=~*~=~
 
A/N:
 
The Osuwari Effect: Aftera lot of debate with various friends who are also well-versed in InuYasha, we've come to the conclusion that it doesn't really matter what word is used, the end result of a `submission' based incantation will always be the same, which means, InuYasha will end up face down in the dirt, though, for the record, I also believe that the force with which InuYasha eats said dirt is directly dependent upon how upset Kagome is with him at the moment as well as dependent upon how harshly she says the trigger word / phrase.
 
== == == == == == == == == ==
Review Q & A
==========
Dreaming-Sensations (FFnet):
Oh ok I get it. Youkai must be really smart as pups. Do they inherit intelligence or is the fact that their senses are so sharp that they just pick up things really fast? Happy Writing!
 
Both, I'd say. In this story, it is more of something they're born knowing, like instinctive though I've little doubt that with Tajiko, it is also a tribute to her miko blood, as well!
==========
 
Blanket disclaimer for this fanfic (will apply to this and all other chapters in Torrent): I do not claim any rights to InuYasha or the characters associated with the anime/manga. Those rights belong to Rumiko Takahashi, et al. I do offer my thanks to her for creating such vivid characters for me to terrorize.
 
~Sue~