InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Transfer Student Inuyasha! ❯ Discipline ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Transfer Student Inuyasha!

Chapter 17: Discipline

Sango sensed him, her brother. He had to be nearby. Next to her, Miroku was alert as well. Sango smiled, if Kohaku was around, they would find him.

~*~*~*~*~

"Inuyasha!!!!" Kagome had just woken up and found herself in a tree! She didn't mind the height, but she was having trouble figuring out a way to get down. Where was Inuyasha?

Inuyasha heard her scream from inside the house. He had just been asking Kagome's mom a question when his ears went up. He sprang from the house and stood at the foot of the tree.

"Kagome! What's wrong?" All his senses were on alert.

Kagome waved her arms excitedly. "You baka get me down from here!"

To Kagome's surprise Inuyasha laughed. "Maybe I will. By the way, isn't today a Monday?"

"Oh my god! School! We have to go, we're late!"

Inuyasha jumped the branches until he reached Kagome's branch. "Why don't we skip it today? You're grandpa can say we are ill."

Kagome rolled her eyes. She knew how good her grandfather could be with illnesses. "I'M going to school. I have a test today in Math, and so do you!"

"But I don't need these tests like you do."

Kagome just sighed. "Can't you please take me down?"

"You have something I want."

"Fine, you can have the stupid charm and go back to your world without me!"

Inuyasha looked back with a little hurt on his face. "I meant this." He leaned over and gave her a soft kiss before carrying her down to the ground.

Kagome blushed. She wasn't expecting that. She gave Inuyasha a small squeeze before running to her room to change into her uniform.

~*~*~*~*~


"Kagome and Inuyasha, what are you doing here so late?"

Inuyasha watched the depressed look on Kagome's face. Why was it so bad to be late? Why couldn't the teacher just give them the test and let them take it?

"Inuyasha and Kagome, you will stand out in the hall until this class is over." Kagome sighed; it looked like she hadn't made it in time for the test after all. Silently, she walked to the hall, motioning for Inuyasha to follow.

"Why are we standing here? Why don't we just take the test?" Inuyasha questioned when they were alone in the hall.

"Because we were late. Teachers discipline students when they are late."

"So why did we come to school? We could be in my age by now!"

"Inuyasha...OSUWARI!" The teacher came out to investigate the loud noise.

"What is going on here? Kagome, Inuyasha, why did you even bother to come to school with all the trouble you made? Inuyasha, why are you on the floor?"

"None of your business! And we shouldn't have come to school, since we are wasting precious time!" Inuyasha yelled back.

"Inuyasha I am surprised at your attitude! Go home until you can get your attitude sorted out!"

At that, the teacher left. Kagome could hear laughs inside from the listening students. "Inuyasha, can't you please try not to talk back to teachers?"

Inuyasha got up and walked away from the scene. What did he do wrong? "Come on Kagome, we are going home."

~*~*~*~*~

Kohaku's orders were clear. Find Kagome and bring her to Naraku. He didn't know why since he didn't need to know why. If he ran into those bothersome others, he would kill them.

~*~

I know I know, another short chapter. However they generally come out once a day so I hope you all don't mind. We're a little less than half way through I believe. I hope you all stick with me as we get farther!

HUGE thanks to all my readers and reviewers. You don't know how much these reviews mean to me! *hugs* Thanks a bunch!

Thanks for wishing me luck on my novel everyone. I'll keep you updated on it if anyone's interested.

Cheers!

Isuki-chan