InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Transfer Student Inuyasha! ❯ Bathroom Brawl ( Chapter 31 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Transfer Student Inuyasha!

Chapter 31: Bathroom Brawl

At that moment, the spell ran out, and Inuyasha sprang up from the floor. He was just in time to see Kagome speeding straight at him!

Kagome had very few thoughts running through her head as she attempted to tackle Inuyasha. At the last second, she ducked into his stomach, sending him back to the ground. She grasped at the hose and turned his scheme against him.

Understanding Kagome's dislike of this tool, Inuyasha yelped from the chill. Shock had stopped him from dodging her, but now it was too late. When the shower ended, he swung a clawed hand up in an attempt to grab Kagome, only to find that Kagome wasn't there!

Kagome dashed down the hallway, feet padding against the ground, with a finger over the nozzle. Returning the hose to its original position in the bathroom, she turned the nozzle to stop the flow. Turning to the doorway, she saw that it was blocked by a furious hanyou. Inuyasha had his limbs stretched across the frame like a spider that had just caught its prey.

"Please Inuyasha, let me go!" Kagome fumed at the controlling hanyou. All this over getting out of bed?!

Grinning, the replied, "Not until we have a few things straight Kitten. First of all, you can't be so lazy." Noticing the expression on her face, he defensively retorted, "I wasn't being unreasonable! Baka, you take everything so……hard!"

"I do not! Besides Inuyasha, I wouldn't be so demanding if I were you!" She gestured to his necklace.

Growling, Inuyasha pounced on her, knocking her against the sink. Shocked, Kagome's body refused to move. The hanyou pressed himself close to her and whispered, "Kagome, you rely too much on that spell! Don't you ever wonder what would happen if it was removed?"

Flustered by his strange actions, Kagome only stared at him. What WOULD she do? More importantly, what would HE do? He would leave her and run to Kikyo. But lately, they had been so close. Would that end?

"I wouldn't even have to consider that Inuyasha. You'd be gone before I could do anything."

Now it was Inuyasha's turn to think. He cared for Kagome. Being with her brought happiness and bliss. Would that stop after his curse was lifted? Was it the only excuse he had to stay with Kagome?

"K……Kagome." Bringing his arms behind her, he fiercely hugged her to his body.

~*~*~*~

Souta whistled as he climbed the steps to the bathroom. On his shoulder was a towel, which slowly slid down as he walked. Reaching the door, he peeked inside. He stared wide-eyed at what he saw. Inuyasha was on top of Kagome in the bathroom! Flipping against the hallway wall, he made a brief decision. He would take his bath later.

~*~*~*~

Inuyasha ran his clawed hand against Kagome's sort cheek. Her eyes searched his for answers. Would he really leave her if the spell was lifted?

Not knowing what to say, Inuyasha only hugged her tighter to him, their faces nearly pressed together. He could practically feel Kagome's indecision. He never was very good with words. If only something would break the silence.

As if on queue, Kagome's mom shouted, "Kagome, you need to get up! Breakfast is ready!" Without a word, Inuyasha let go of Kagome. Silently, he tried to explain his feelings to her with a glance, before he left the room.

Puzzled with his last look at her, Kagome lingered. What had he been trying to say with those golden eyes? Could she ever know him well enough to give him all of her love? She slowly made her way to the kitchen downstairs.

~*~*~*~

At breakfast, Inuyasha and Kagome barely spoke to each other. The only words spoken were when Mrs. Higurashi said, "Kagome, Inuyasha, why are you both so drenched?" Neither answered, and the woman understood. Something had happened between them, and she had to break the ice.

"Kagome, why don't you take Inuyasha around the town? I don't think he's seen the tour of our town yet." Mrs. Higurashi looked at both faces hoping for a reaction.

Perking up, Kagome looked up from her pancakes. "Inuyasha, would you like to see where we like to hangout?" Noticing his interested look, she grinned. "Maybe I'll show you the video arcade and McDonalds, but you have to behave."

Innocent as could be, Inuyasha replied, "Sure. But what's McDonalds and a video arcade?"

Dashing upstairs to change, Kagome called over her shoulder to the hanyou. "You'll soon find out!" She chuckled before disappearing in her room and bolting the door. There was no way Inuyasha would come in on her again.

Deciding to change his own clothes, Inuyasha thought to himself. He had successfully done his job. Kagome was now awake!

~*~*~*~

Sorry once again for the long wait! I have a habit of forgetting that although I know the ending of this fic, others don't. -_- Thanks once more to Venom for the reminder!

I'm debating on whether I should include a lemon in this fic. I've never written one before and I'm not sure how it would come out. Besides that, I'm not sure which kind of audience I have. How about you all review and tell me what you think?

~Isuki-chan