InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Treason of the Heart ❯ Sneak Peak! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Big brother?" I called into the house as I walked in

I had just returned home from cheerleading practice and was excited to tell my family about the next event we would be competing in. I especially wanted to tell Sesshomaru. I blushed at the mere thought of him. He was more kind to me than any of the trashy whores he brought home.
I walked into the living room. The television was on but no one was there watching it. I closed my eyes and listened intently to the sounds in the house. Inuyasha was in his room listening to music and dad was in his office on the phone. I heard soft giggling and wet, suckling noises coming from Sesshomaru's room.

"Another one, eh? I'll fix that right away,"

I went up to my room, which was across the hall from Sesshomaru's, and grabbed my literature book. I knew it would be a while before I got the chance to do anything, so I figured I should keep myself occupied.
After about 15 minutes of listening to the disgusting noises from his room, he had to go pee. On his way to the bathroom, he stopped in my doorway. I could feel him looking at me but just buried my face deeper in my book. I hopped out of my bed and was in his room as soon as the bathroom door closed.
I studied the girl sitting on his bed from head to toe. What I saw physically-Nice face, dark hair, red eyes. She was well dressed and honestly could've passed for a model. For all I know, she could've been one. But what I saw past that shell- she looked bossy. And mean as fuck! Not what Sesshy-poo, I mean, Sesshomaru, needs.
I guess after all this time, she hadn't noticed me standing there. She took a pack of cigarettes out from her purse and lit one. My temper instantly flared. She was a smoker? Hell no! I whacked the cigarette out of her hand and crushed it under my foot when it hit the ground. She looked at me like I had just punched her pregnant relative.

"Look here," I glanced at a folder next to her, “Kagura. We both know you aren't good enough for my brother, right?"

She had started to stutter out a response when I cut her off

"Rhetorical question. As much as I would love for you to get rid of yourself, making my job a lot easier, smoking is not the way!"

She had finally gotten her lazy ass up and stood face to face with me.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" she practically yelled in my face

I took one step back to prevent myself from ripping her head off. Instead I responded,

"Second hand smoke kills! And who do you think is suffering from it? Everyone around you! And don't you know demons are extra sensitive to the stench?"

She stared at me as if this was all new to her. It probably was. I grabbed her arm and pushed her towards the door

"I'll make this easy for you-for both of us! Leave." I pointed to the staircase, "If I ever see you near my brother, my family, or my friends while that cancer stick is lit, I will come after you. And you don't want that."

I roughly pushed her towards the staircase. I walked behind her to make sure she would leave. Unfortunately (for her), halfway down the stairs, she turned around and tried to slap me. I grabbed her wrist and closed my hand around it, listening to her bones lightly crack under my hand. She started to kneel at my feet as she tried to pull her arm away. I let her go and went back to Sesshomaru's room