InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Trick or Treat Inuyasha ❯ The Plan ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

TRICK OR TREAT INUYASHA
CHAPTER 9
THE PLAN
 
 
 
“ Miroku what are we going to do? We need to save Inuyasha and Kagome.” Sango said.
 
“ I know we have to save them. Let me think.”
 
“ Miroku I got a plan!”
 
“ As for you Kagome you are going to have this demon bug you insides.” Kikyo Chuckled.
 
Inuyasha yelled, “ No you can't do that to Kagome. Let her go. She didn't do anything to you.”
 
“ Ha she not do anything to me. Don't make me laugh. She stole you from me.”
 
Kagome said, “ I am sorry. I didn't mean to. It just happened. I fell in love. And anyway you are with Naraku now.”
 
“ Shut up you whore. You have not room to talk.” Kikyo yelled back.
 
“ Okay Kikyo my love we are going to kill them now. Start to lower Inuyasha. And I will make Kagome eat the bug.” Naraku said.
 
 
Inuyasha started to get closer to his death. Naraku retrieved the bug. Kagome screamed.
 
“ Not so fast Naraku.” Sango yelled.
 
She through the roof and started to fight Naraku. Then Kikyo ran over to double team her. They didn't not see Miroku sneak in.
 
“ Inuyasha I am here. I will get you down.”
 

“ About fuckin' time.”
 
Miroku untied Inuyasha. Inuyasha went over to get his sword. He ran over to Kagome.
 
“ Kagome are you alright?”
 
“ Yes I am fine.”
 
“ Kagome I need you to get a weapon of so kind. We are going need all the help we can get to destroy them.”
 
Inuyasha ran to help Miroku and Sango fight. When the gangster that was in this plan with Kikyo and Naraku stepped in front of Inuyasha to stop him.
 
“ Get the fuck out of the way if you want to live.”
 
He did not move and he ran at Inuyasha with a knife in hand. Inuyasha laughed.
 
“ What ever.”
 
With one swing of his sword the man disappeared.
 
Buy this time Kagome had found something that she could use as a sword and arrows.
 
Inuyasha ran over to Naraku and started to attack. Miroku opened his wind tunnel. Sango throw her boomerang and Naraku. Kagome fired an arrow at Naraku. He was dead! Miroku's wind tunnel was gone. Only Kikyo was left.
 
A/n I will have 10 chapters. This is kind of a short story. But I will try to finish the last chapter to day. Thanks for reading.