InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ True Love At Last ❯ Plans ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

True Love At Last?

By Shippokitsune

Disclaimer:

Hello. I am very glad all of you have decided to read my fan fiction. Onegi be patient with me and my story it is my first fan fiction that I feel is good enough to post. I would appreciate any and all input into how you think I am as a writer. Please do not kill me. I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA although Rumiko Takahashi does. Story is rated pg-13 for precautions. Arigato to KiraraFire for inspiring me to write this story.

Not all translations below may be used; although these are the ones that I am most likely to be using.

Osuwari=sit Minna=everyone Onegi=Please

Aishteru=I love you Konnichwa=Good Afternoon Etchi=Perverted

Hentai=pervert Ototo=Young Brother Kiki=Command

Houshi=monk Eien=Eternal Neekyou=Crazy

Kitsune=fox Koi=Love Chibi=Small

Neko=cat Shonen=Young Boy Shimatta=Kill

Nya=meow Shojo=Young Girl Neo=New

Inu=dog Bishonen=Pretty Boy Miko=Priestess

Baka=stupid Bishojo=Pretty Girl Gomen=Sorry

Hanyou=half demon Tsuki=Moon Hai=Yes

Youki=demon Bishi=Pretty Anata=Darling

Arigato=thank you Usagi=Bunny

Nani=what Kawaii=Cute

~Chapter 2~

~2 days later~

"Kagome aishteru my mate. I'm glad we settled our differences." Inuyasha lovingly told Kagome before he kissed her slowly on the lips and then he kissed her mating mark on her neck.

"So am I Inuyasha. Aishteru my bishi inu." Kagome responded lovingly.

Inuyasha slowly opened his eyes to the bright sun.

"Ok that's it; Time to put this behind us; I need Kagome in my life. I love her to much for her not to be." He finally decided "Time to bring her back to me; and back home." Inuyasha decided that he liked the sound of that bringing Kagome home.

Inuyasha jumped out of the God tree and took off at top speed to the Bone Eaters Well and towards Kagome. "Don't leave me Kagome; I'll be there soon."

~Tokyo~

"I miss him so much." Kagome complained to herself while looking out of her bedroom window.

"Maybe I should head back soon; I miss minna including Inuyasha." She contemplated. She turned her back to the window to gather her school supplies.

"Kagome." She heard; She didn't have to turn around to know it was a certain silver haired golden-eyed hanyou sitting in the Cherry Blossom tree outside her window.

"Kagome you're coming back with me." Inuyasha told her.

"NANI!" She screeched and turned around in the nick of time to see him fall out of the tree. A second later a soft thump was heard outside.

"Oh my god!" She panicked and ran down the stairs and out side to help him.

"Gomen; Are you alright Inuyasha?" Kagome asked in a concerned voice.

"I'm fine. Can't hear very well because of your screech. Did you forget that I am a hanyou with youkai hearing?" Inuyasha rambled not meeting her eyes.

"Gomen. You surprised me and what is this about coming to my time and telling me I'm to come back to Feudal Japan with you when you know good and well that I have school. I will not go back with you; not yet." Kagome fumed.

"Inuyasha…" She said politely "…KIKI OSUWARI!" "CRASH." "That is for ordering me around." Kagome yelled.

"Gomen for surprising you." Inuyasha apologized after picking himself up of the cherry blossom littered ground. "Please Kagome come back with me I must talk to you about something important… to both of us." Inuyasha begged Kagome.

Kagome stared at Inuyasha in shock for several minutes. "Surely I did not hear Inuyasha beg for me to return! Why does it look as if I say no his heart will break?" Kagome wondered to herself. "Okay. I'll go back with you. Just let me get my stuff." Kagome told the Kawaii hanyou.

"Arigato my bishi miko Kagome." Inuyasha said relived that she agreed.

To herself she wondered "It must be important for him if he was begging for my return. Perhaps I should hurry?"

Kagome then took off at a faster speed up the stairs to get ready.

Meanwhile outside Inuyasha looked like he was on top of the world with his heart shining in his eyes. "Soon I will tell you and you will be mine Kagome; My eien koi." Inuyasha pledged to the sky alone. He then took up a casual position leaning against the well house to wait to take Kagome to the Feudal Era; to tale Kagome home.

********************************************************* ***************

Arigato for reading my story please e-mail me with your thoughts. Neo chapters coming soon.

Shippokitsune@lissamail.com