InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Truth or Dare? ❯ Falling in Love? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Truth or Dare?

Summary: Two people who can't stand each other got dared to act like a couple for a whole week. Inu/Kag.

*~*~*

`What was that? Was that my heart pounding? What? Why?' Kagome said as she saw Inu yasha's smile.

"Anyways, I guess we can split up now. I think we're already 200 ft. away." Inu yasha said walking away without saying goodbye.

`Rude as always' Kagome thought. As Kagome kept walking, she found herself drifting back off into space and thinking about Inu yasha's smile. She, herself had a dreamy smile pasted on her face.

*~*~*~

Chapter 5: Falling in Love?

The alarm clock went off at exactly 6:30 in the morning. Kagome buried her head under her pillow, too sleepy to wake up. The alarm kept going on and on, until she finally got annoyed and slammed it off.

"Ugh! Stupid alarm clock!" Kagome muttered and decided to go to sleep just for a little more.

"Kagome! Wake up, sweetie! You have to get to school by 7:00!" Kagome's mother called from downstairs.

"Mmm…Ok…" Kagome said finally waking up. She quickly changed out of her pajamas and put on a pink shirt with a heart printed on it, and a white mini skirt to match it.

"Mother!" Kagome shouted running down the stairs with a brush in her hand. "If I don't come back soon from school, that means I'm doing my project okay?"

"Project? What project?" Kagome's mom asked.

"This really lame project Ms. Akizuki announced. You have to right a story with a partner." Kagome said.

"Ah, who's your partner? Is it Sango?" Kagome's mom asked.

"No, I didn't get to be with her. Everybody was paired boy girl. And I'm with the worst person in the whole would!" Kagome complained.

"Well Kagome, at least I know you won't be doing anything…strange." Kagome's mom said smiling.

"Mother…don't think perverted. You're starting to act like Miroku." Kagome said rolling her eyes.

"Well, have a nice day. Come back soon." Kagome's mom said waving good-bye. Kagome stepped out of her house and looked out on the beautiful day. She took a deep breath and began walking. She smiled while she was walking and then she stopped; Two pairs of blue eyes staring at her.

"Um…what do you want?" Kagome asked uneasily.

"Aren't we going to walk to school together?" Inu yasha said cocking his head.

`Man, he looks cute'

`What? What am I saying?'

"Oh yeah…and the plan. Okay, sure." Kagome said.

"Yeah…the plan." Inu yasha said now nervously. He didn't exactly like Kagome, but had to do the plan in order to get the stupid dare off him.

"Well, um…let's go." Kagome said going to his side. She blushed a little as looked away.

`Why the heck do I keep on blushing?! It's getting on my nerves!'

`I'll tell you why you're blushing.'

`Why"

`Your like him'

`No I don't!'

"Kagome!" Inu yasha said snapping his fingers in front of Kagome's face.

"Hmm? What?" Kagome asked.

"Never mind…" Inu yasha said looking at Kagome weirdly.

"Um…okay." Kagome said.

"Okay, we're close to the school now, we better start moving. What do you want to do first to…" Inu yasha started but Miroku walked up.

"Hey beautiful. Do you know where Sango is? I've been trying to find her, but she was nowhere in sight." Miroku asked scratching his head.

"No, I didn't see her. Did you do something to her?" Kagome said.

"No…" Miroku said now standing next to Kagome. His hand was uncontrollable and started groping Kagome.

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Kagome screamed slapping Miroku in the face hard. Miroku just kept on inching his hands.

"What the hell? Man! That bastard has problems! Come on Kagome!" Inu yasha yelled grabbing her hands and ran off.

"Miroku…" Inu yasha muttered. He noticed they were in front of the school.

"Let's go inside now…" Inu yashas said still grabbing Kagome's hand and leading her inside.

"Y-yeah." Kagome said blushing.

`Doesn't he noticed it?'

"…and he went to the bathroom crying!" Mika was talking to her friend and laughed. "Oh, hi Inu yasha. I'm glad you're with your girlfriend…but you know, you don't have to hold her hand. That wasn't in the rules." Mika said now grinning.

"What?" Inu yasha said surprised. He noticed he was holding Kagome's hand and quickly let go.

"So, do you need anything?" Mika asked still grinning.

"Uh…no." Inu yasha said blushing. (A/N: Aww don't you like it when he blushes?)

"Um…ok, I'm going to go to class now. Bye." Kagome said running off to the direction of her first class.

"Kagome! I saw that. I saw every single thing! It was such a cute scene!" Sango said smiling.

"Why do you always pop out of nowhere where ever I go? It's like your spying on me." Kagome sighed.

"Well, I do want to know what happens. It's really fun to see what happens to you two." Sango grinned.

"I knew it. Oh, by the way, your pervert was trying to find you." Kagome said.

"Miroku? What would he want?" Sango asked.

"I don't know. But I have to ask you something Sango," Kagome said smiling. "Do you like him?"

"What?! Why would I like a pervert like him?! You're out of your mind." Sango said shaking her head.

"Well, I've been thinking. When we were playing truth or dare, I asked you if you liked someone right? And you said that you don't." Kagome began.

"So? That doesn't mean anything." Sango said.

"Not to mention, you were blushing. Am I right?" Kagome said grinning evilly.

"But that doesn't mean I like him!" Sango said back to Kagome.

"Sure it does. I mean, who else could it be? It definitely can't be Kouga or Inu yasha, could it? Doubt it. Hojo? No way! That's not your taste. But Miroku…hmm, let me think… yes you could like him. See." Kagome said smiling proving she was right.

"That doesn't prove anything. What if the boy I like wasn't playing truth or dare?" Sango asked.

"Sango…you really are clueless, you just told me you like someone." Kagome said grinning. She turned and ran off.

*~*~*

By lunchtime, the whole school was buzzing with excitement. During homeroom, they announced that the homecoming dance was just a couple of weeks away. Everyone was already trying to decide what they would wear and who they'd be going with.

Kagome usually thought it was stupid trying to impress the guys with what they wore and how they put on their make-up and hair. She thought it was just a waste of time. She didn't care who she went with to dances and usually got asked by her guy friends. They knew that she didn't think the dances as dates and all.

But since there was Inu yasha right now, she couldn't help wondering who she was going to go with. Would it be like before or would it be Inu yasha?

A/N: Ah, my 5th chappie finally updated. Hm…I wonder what's going to happen next…plz R/R! Review button is only down there. Just click the lil button. And then type!! ^ ^