InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Truth or Dare? ❯ Falling in Love Part 2 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Truth or Dare?

Summary: Two people who can't stand each other got dared to act like a couple for a whole week. Inu/Kag.

Kagome usually thought it was stupid trying to impress the guys with what they wore and how they put on their make-up and hair. She thought it was just a waste of time. She didn't care who she went with to dances and usually got asked by her guy friends. They knew that she didn't think the dances as dates and all.

But since there was Inu yasha right now, she couldn't help wondering who she was going to go with. Would it be like before or would it be Inu yasha?

Thank you everybody for reviewing! I'm finally posting my 6th chappie! Yay! Now plz enjoy this chapter. Hope 2 c u reviewing more! Lol. ^^

Chapter 6: Falling in Love part 2

~*~*~

"Sango! Quit it! Gosh… it's just one homework assignment!" Kagome shouted. Her friend seemed to be complaining that she forgot to do her homework.

"But my grades! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! What am I going to do???" Sango yelled.

"Sango, my dear." Miroku said coming up.

"What do you want? I don't have time for you to grope me. Got that? Now go!" Sango ordered.

"But I've come to help you. Here. Take my assignment. I can do another one in just a second." Miroku said holding out his paper.

"What? Y-you'd do that for me? R-really? Are you sure?" Sango said uneasily.

"Oh course. I would always do this for you. Now, here, take it." Miroku said holding out that paper. Sango took it from him and he started `touching' her. The only reason he gave her his assignment was that he actually wanted to ask her out to the homecoming. He just couldn't find the right words.

"What the………" Sango said and began to kick Miroku. "What are you doing?! Get away! I really thank you for giving me your assignment, but don't you ever touch me again!"

"Ow…." Miroku said rubbing the bump that was now forming on his head.

"Miroku, you really should learn how to keep your hands to yourself. Seriously." Kagome sighed and went to her seat. (Next to Inu yasha.)

"Sango! Sango my dear! Come back!" Miroku shouted after Sango who was walking away.

"Man, he gives me a headache." Kagome said and she slipped into her seat.

"Class! Now, since you have a project, I would like you all to go pair up with your partner and discuss your story. Now you may go." Ms. Akizuki said who was coming in the door.

"Hmm…. so, what do you want to write about?" Kagome asked.

"Feh." That was all the answer she got.

"What was that?" Kagome asked trying again.

"You know, just because we're trying to get back at Sango and Miroku, it doesn't mean I'm going to be all friendly toward you. I'm only doing it when they're around, I'm not doing it when I don't have to." Inu yasha said.

"W-well, I-I was just asking okay?! I want a good grade, unlike you. Sheesh." Kagome said surprisingly. She took out her notebook and turned away from Inu yasha.

"Hello! Now how is my favorite couple doing?" Sango said popping out again.

"Man! Shut up about that! You're a really annoying person you know?!" Inu yasha snapped.

"A bit touchy aren't we?" Sango said and shot him a glare.

"Whatever." Inu yasha muttered.

"I doubt I'm going to get a good grade. Geez! He's not even helping. I'm trying to be nice and stuff…." Kagome stopped and turned to Inu yasha.

"Come with me right now! This instant." Kagome ordered. She dragged Inu yasha out into the hallway and stopped.

"What do you want?!" Inu yasha said angrily.

"What is your problem? You were all fine in the morning and now you're all……… ugh!" Kagome said shaking her head.

"Get to the point." Inu yasha snapped.

"Fine! Okay, aren't we supposed to do the little plan thing?" Kagome asked.

"Uh……… d-do you want to?" Inu yasha said now stammering.

"What kind of question is that?! You agreed to this……… so do you?" Kagome asked.

"I don't care. We don't have to, and we can. It's your choice." Inu yasha said looking behind her.

"Hey! What's the hold up? Hurry and come back inside! Were you two arguing again?" Sango asked who came out of the door just now.

"Uh, no! We were just saying……… sorry to each other……… because we were being so rude!" Kagome made up. Sango's eyebrows shot up.

"A-apologizing?" Sango asked in surprise. `That is not normal.' Sango said in her head. Kagome nudged Inu yasha in his hips.

"Er…….. yes, apologizing. You got a problem with that?" Inu yasha said.

"N-no. No problem at all. It's just that it's kind of strange. You know." Sango said.

~*~*~*

"Miroku! Did you see Inu yasha and Kagome today?" Sango asked.

"Uh, yeah. Why?" Miroku asked.

" Didn't you think they were acting a little strange today?" Sango asked.

"Uh, no, why?" Miroku asked again. (A/N: He's clueless.)

"They were both acting uh……… scary. As in friendly." Sango answered.

"Why?" Miroku asked for the third time.

"I don't know……… They're up to something………" Sango said.

"Why?" Miroku asked again.

"Hmm……… I have no idea……… do you?" Sango asked.

"No, why?" Miroku asked again and again.

"Do you think they're going to the prom together?!" Sango asked again/

"I don't know. Why?" d

"SHUT UP! MAN! YOU ARE SOOOOOOO ANNOYING! DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT?!" Sango finally shouted and slapped him in the face. "Clueless pervert…" She stalked off, leaving him behind. "Sango~!" she heard him whimper, and saw him out of the corner of her eyes, that he was rubbing his face.

I guess I hit him a little too hard sometimes, she thought with a sigh. Oh well, it's not my fault he's so pathetic and perverted.

~*~*~*

Inu yasha and Kagome walked out of the school and went to the yard. There they saw Sango, who had just slapped Miroku.

"I guess he did something wrong……… again." Kagome said with a sigh. She saw Sango come up and Kagome felt annoyed.

"She's coming, better watch out. I bet she's going to say, `Hello my favorite couple!'" Kagome predicted.

"OH! Hello the cutest couple in the whole school!" Sango said as she ran up.

"Close enough." Inu yasha muttered.

"What was that?" Sango asked.

"Noting! Nothing at all." Kagome said as she put on a fake smile.

"Anyways, that's not what I need to ask you. Do you think I can walk home with you today?" Sango asked.

"Um………" Kagome looked at Inu yasha and made him decide.

"N-nope. You can't." Inu yasha said a little too quickly.

"And WHY?" Sango asked closely.

"Er, b-because……… we're going to………"Inu yasha trailed off.

"W-we're, we're going to the coffee store!" Kagome sputtered.

"OH? Then can I go see if you're actually going to get rid of me or are you telling the truth?" Sango asked.

"What the heck?" Kagome said is disbelief. "You think I'd want you to come along and check on us? Forget it………"

"So you're actually lying. You just want to get rid of me." Sango said pouting.

"Fine, fine, fine! Sheesh. You can come along, but you have to go right away afterwards." Kagome said and let how a breath.

"Ugh……… torture." Inu yasha muttered.

"Good!" Sango said happily and went back onto the school campus.

"Now we actually have to go to a coffee shop." Inu yasha complained.

"It's not like we're going to stay there long. Just until Sango is away." Kagome said.

"Yeah…."


~*~*~*~*~*~*

"KAGOME! INU YASHA! HEY! WAIT UP!" Sango shouted out. She ran up to Kagome and followed.

`I was hoping she would forget and walk home herself.' Kagome thought.

"So, let's go to that coffee store. There's supposed to be a really good one right around……… here" Sango said and pointed to a little tiny coffee shop.

"Er, thanks Sango. You can leave now. Have a nice day." Inu yasha said pushing Sango out.

"Not just yet, Mr. I need to see you guys ordering. `Cause this thing can be fake." Sango said.

"Omg…." Kagome muttered. `I knew I should've just ditched her.'

"Well? Order." Sango said pointing to the waitress.

"Humph. Okay. Excuse me? I would like to order one cup of pearl milk tea. And he would like uh………" Kagome looked at Inu yasha.

" The same." Inu yasha finished for her.

"Coming right up." The waitress said.

"Good! So you weren't trying to fool me. Okay. Bye!" Sango said and waved.

"Phew. Now that she's gone." Kagome said heading to the door.

"Gosh, I can't believe you'd have such an annoying friend and I can't believe my best friend fell for a girl like her. I can't stand her! Let's get out of here." Inu yasha said. As they walked out of the shop, the waitress rushed up to them.

"You guys didn't forget these already, did you?" The waitress said with a smile.

"Er, no!" Kagome said and paid for the drink. Inu yasha did the same.

"Bye! Oh and by the way, hope you like your treat!" The waitress turned to Inu yasha and winked, "I see you already got a treat. You'd better not lose that girl. She's something all right. Treat your girlfriend nicely!"

"My………… what?!" Inu yasha yelled. Kagome blushed.

`Do we actually look like a real couple? It's been only 2 days and people think that we're together.' Kagome thought.

`Man. These people are stupid. Couples? Right………. like in a million years I will.' Inu yasha thought and glanced at Kagome. `She looks kind of cute……… what? I didn't say cute did I? No……… I didn't. I couldn't have.'

"Well, got to go! Er, see you tomorrow!" Kagome ran off before Inu yasha could speak.

~*~*~*~*

A/N: Well? How about this chappie? Was it good? Plz say yes! ^^ Now I hafta go back to study my stupid books. Ugh. Thank u all!