InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Two brothers ❯ Part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
BROTHERS
 
 
Part 1
 
 
Summary:AU Yearsafter he left her, Kagura thought she had moved on and was now in a happy relationship. Suddenly he comes back and with a twist; he is her new boyfriend's brother. Inu/Kagu/Sessh. Rated T for language and light lime.
 
 
Disclaimer: Don't own, don't sue.
 
A/N: Needing a change from writing Special Delivery I decided to work on a one shot. I don't have much experience writing love triangles, so this will be fun. This story, which won't be very long will be updated daily. Lastly sorry but OOC warning!
 
 
“Talking”
'Thoughts'
 
 
'I think that's what people would call irony. For years I tried to forget that bastard and stayed away from men. I guess I was just not eager to get my freaking heart broken again... Anyway of all people to date I just had to go pick a guy that looks like the bastard. Maybe I'm masochist or something... Then again even if they have the same eye color, they are quite different. First of all their personalities are as different as a boiling kettle and an ice block. And my boyfriend's hair is more white than silver bluish, and also...' Kagura interrupted her thoughts suddenly.
 
'Damn it! What am I thinking about? Why is he still haunting me? It's been seven years since he left me, and I stopped hoping he'd come back for me a long time ago. I moved on, and now I'm with a great guy.' Kagura was so mad at herself that she almost banged her head against the desk she was sitting behind.
 
“You seem to be thinking too hard, better watch it or you'll get hurt.” Inuyasha joked as patted his girlfriend's head.
 
“Shut up.” She hissed as she sat up straight. After turning her chair around to face her boyfriend, Kagura allowed a smirk to appear on her lips. She then stood up and after making sure no one was around she quickly kissed Inuyasha 'At least that's a solution to stop thinking about the bastard...'
 
“Is that a reward for making fun of you?” Inuyasha asked amused.
 
“No. Don't tell me you forgot today is our three months anniversary...” She asked seemingly lightly, masking how upset she truly was by the fact that he might have forgotten.
 
“Keh! Of course not. Who do you take me for?” He retorted hotly.
 
“A stupid inu hanyou...” She answered with a smile to which Inuyasha answered with a scowl. “Aw puppy you're so cute when you pout.” Kagura grinned capturing his lips in a searing kiss. As her lips devoured his, she gently looped her arms around his neck. Inuyasha let her slid her tongue inside his mouth and she moaned when the two appendages met to fight for dominance. Kagura gently trailed her right hand up to tenderly caress his left ear, while Inuyasha's clawed hands danced over her back and even lower.
 
“Wow is it me or is this office getting too heated?” Miroku asked as he stepped into his boss's working space without knocking. The young human did however close the door behind him. His sudden intervention made Inuyasha and Kagura quickly break their kiss.
 
“Oh please don't stop on my account. Poor Inuyasha has been waiting for this for the past weeks.” Miroku added slyly settling in one of the two chairs facing Kagura's desk.
 
“The poor guy has been so horny that he's as tense a s a bow... “ He then commented shaking his head in mock sadness and a pity when he noticed the hanyou's hands had drifted to his girlfriend's backside in a move he himself had taught his best friend back in college. A supposedly flawless technique capable of getting any woman in bed.
 
“Really boss, how long do you intend to make him suffer? Inuyasha is a young man in his prime who has needs after all. Anyway what kind of cougar are you? Where's your sexual drive? I mean, Inuyasha's twenty one years old and you're twenty five...” Miroku said with an amused expression.
 
“Do you have a death wish?! Let me tell you something Miroku, if you don't want to lose a specific part of your anatomy, that you will need to produce those twenty kids you want so badly, you better get the hell away from here.” The wind sorceress spat angrily resisting the urge to take out her fan.
 
Able to identify a threat easily, and not willing to find out if Kagura would follow through with it, Miroku quickly and silently exited her office.
 
“That stupid useless lecher!” Inuyasha muttered under his breath while cracking his knuckles, murderous ideas playing in his head.
 
At seeing her boyfriend's red cheeks, and dropping ears, Kagura could not hold in a hearty laughter.
 
“Don't think that anything that idiot can say can get to me; I'm way tougher than that. Besides I had planned to spend the night over at your place tonight...” Kagura smirked giving her boyfriend's lips another peck.
 
“Kagura you know there's no pressure, right?...” He asked cautiously. She answered his concerns by a sweet gentle kiss.
 
“Yeah yeah. Now get back to work! You're not paid to stand around my office, are you? Now shoo!” She said shoving Inuyasha from behind her desk.
 
“Keh! Why do you have to revert into your boss role?” He asked his girlfriend with a pout.
 
“Because you're too cute and you love being bossed around. See ya!” She joked with a wave as she closed the door behind him and settled herself back behind her desk a smirk on her cherry red lips.
 
 
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000
 
 
“Do you want a drink or something?” Inuyasha asked as he headed towards the side table against the wall of his apartment.
 
“Nope I'm good. Come here” Kagura answered with a broad smile as she extended an inviting hand to her boyfriend. The wind sorceress had just settled herself on the couch and intended to quickly get to the next level of her relationship with her boyfriend.
 
“Impatient much, wench?” He smirked as he took her hand in his and sat next to her cradling her small limb careful.
 
“Why aren't you, puppy?” She asked suddenly feeling a little self conscious. Instead of answering, Inuyasha pulled her forward until she was straddling his hips.
 
“I guess that answers my quest...” Kagura started, but a kiss from Inuyasha interrupted her.
 
The two shared a long kiss and Kagura started slowly working on undressing the two of them. Just as she was about to take off her shirt, a loud buzzing interrupted her.
 
“Puppy maybe you should go answer the door.” The wind sorceress said as she stepped off his lap.
 
“No. Just ignore it wench.” He answered reaching for her with his hands.
 
Kagura entertained the idea of giving into his request, but the loud buzzing sound ringing again made up her mind.
 
“Go. Now!” She ordered pushing him forward.
 
Stifling the string of curses he wanted to utter, Inuyasha got to his feet and went to the front door to answer the intercom. Only after granting access to his apartment building to the person downstairs did Inuyasha walk back to the living room.
 
“What's wrong?” The wind sorceress asked worriedly rearranging her shirt in order to mask what the new comer had just interrupted. She could tell by her boyfriend's face that he was not happy at all.
 
“It's my half brother. He was over seas for years and now he's back and came to check up on me.” Inuyasha said a dark scowl on his face. Not only his brother's visit was preventing from having fun with his girlfriend, but only the prospect of seeing him did not please the hanyou.
 
“You did mention you had a brother...” Kagura said trying to remember what else Inuyasha had told her about his family. She did want to make a good impression on her boyfriend's half sibling after all...
 
“HALF brother. We're not that close. Proof is that he changed his last name to his mom's maiden name when he went to live with her after his parents' divorce. I guess he never really got over the fact that the old man left his mom for mine. Not to mention that there is a seven years gap between us, so we have nothing in common and have completely different tastes...” Inuyasha said as he dragged his feet to the front door in order to let his brother in.
 
“Keh! You barely changed you bastard!” Kagura heard Inuyasha exclaim from the entrance hall of his apartment. She could easily tell by his lightened tone that even if he did not want to admit it, Inuyasha was glad to see his brother.
 
“Of course not you idiot, we last saw each other three years ago. In any case the same could be said about you. Despite the short length of time, one would think you would at least have grown up and become a man.” A deep masculine voice answered.
 
'This voice sounds familiar. If I didn't know better I'd think it was him, the bastard who broke my heart... get a grip the probability of him being Inuyasha's older brother is next to zero...' Kagura thought resting a hand over her madly beating heart.
 
“Feh! Just as I thought you're still a bastard... Come I had some company before you interrupted us.” The hanyou said as he walked back towards the living room.
 
As soon as the two men became visible to Kagura, her breath caught in her throat. 'This is a nightmare,' She thought, a sick feeling of panic rising inside her. 'This can't be... it's really him!'
 
The wind sorceress came to her feet with difficulty. She gathered her courage and looked straight into the eyes of her boyfriend's older half brother. Contrary to hers his eyes did not show surprise, pain or fear, not even a trace of recognition.
 
'But I know it's really him. Sesshoumaru, the first man I ever loved, the man who broke my heart all those years ago...' She thought fighting the incoming tears she could feel gathering inside her.
 
“I am Kagura, nice to meet you.” She finally blurted out extending a shaking hand in the direction of the newcomer.
 
“Sesshoumaru Takahashi, all the pleasure is mine” He answered an amused smirk on his lips.
 
 
To be continued...
 
A/N: What will happen next? So many possibilities... I hope you liked part one of this mini story. The next part will be posted tomorrow :)