InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Two Viking Children ❯ Chapter 2: Successful Raid ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 2

Sesshoumaru had been there for many months, four or five he figured. A group of thieves had just come back from a raid of a village a few days walk away, so there was to be a celebration tonight and he was personally invited to come by the lord and his woman.

There was going to be singing, dancing and many other types of merriment.

Would he go? Probably. Just because he was bored, and maybe a little curious. He's never seen a human celebration before.

Just then a familiar scent hit his nose; his half-brother and his friends. He rushed to where they entered the village. He got there just in time to watch as the cheerful wench who bandaged him when he got here, go up and greet the newcomers.

"Welcome!" said the smiling blonde. "What brings you travelers here, on such a beautiful day?"

"We're just stopping for lunch", Said the short-skirted priestess

"Oh! Don't say that! As you can probably guess we're having a celebration tonight!" she said gesturing to the commotion behind her.

Before they could ask what the party was for the monk stepped forward and stole her hands from her sides. "Young, beautiful maiden, what is your name?"

"Huh?"

"Oh, beautiful one, will you bear my child?"

"What!?!" she freed her hands and reached down and grabbed one of her two maces, the one without spikes. Swung it around a few times then hit him hard in the gut, so hard he hit the protective city wall.

"What's going on here?" the lord of thieves asked the woman.

"That `monk'" She pointed to the slumped man that indented the wall a little, "asked me to bear his child!"

"Right. Monk! You will do well to learn now no woman in this village is available, next time you try something I will personally kill you!" he yelled at the man sitting against the wall lucky, well not really as he was in harsh pain, to be awake.

Yes that's right all women here were either married or in the lord's harem. And the monk just picked the lord's favorite one.

Rayline smiled at the disbelieving and lightly scared look the young man gave off, Then turned back to the group "Well, what do you say? Will you stay the night?"

The girls quickly agreed which made Inuyasha mad.

"Hey demon you look a lot like my prisoner. What's your name?"

"Feh! Why should I tell you?"

"Be polite!" both the black haired miko and blonde haired Viking girl said to their respective males.

"Hehehe!" the young fox giggled at that.

"Please forgive Lord Jonatho, here. He left his manners on his old ship." she said looking at the human lord. "This is Lord Jonatho, he's the lord of this village. And I'm Rayline. Who are you?" she politely asked.

"I'm Sango." the demon exterminator said, smiling, apparently she liked this girl.

"Shippo." the red head fox jumped at her and her quick reflexes caught him. "And that's Kilala." he said pointing to the fire cat on her head.

The two small demons were drawn in by the kindness that they could sense like a smell.

"I'm Kagome, he's Inuyasha, and the monk you pushed into the wall is Miroku.

"Hello everyone."

"Hello." they replied.

She waited then elbowed the lord, who was glaring at Miroku. "Oh, yeah, right, hi." he grumbled.

"Well, we got to go, there's still more that needs to be done. See you tonight." She set the toy sized demons down patted their heads and slapped the tiny pony-tailed monk's hand away. Then she ran off dragging Jonatho with her.