InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ugh College ❯ The Fair ( Chapter 34 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Enjoy!

I do not own Inuyasha.

I do own The Solstice Rose because I made them up.

Last time:

“Of course,” she replied brightly.

“Uh, great,” he said rubbing the back of his head.

(Me: You are so awkward gosh)

This time:

Sango, Kagome, Izayoi, and Kiyomi sat in Sango’s room discussing the date while the boys were discussing it in Inuyasha’s room. Since Izayoi is the best designer in Asia, Kagome called her over to help on Sango’s clothes while Kiyomi was in charge of her hair and Kagome was in charge of makeup.

“So he finally asked you out,” Izayoi started, “I still can’t believe he took so long, usually he jumps at the chance.”

“But since Sango is special, he probably got nervous and didn’t know when to tell her,” Kagome predicted (…. I swear I did not tell her).

“Anyways, its 7:00 and they’re leaving at 8:00, let’s get started,” Kiyomi declared.

“Of course!” Izayoi replied.

She clapped her hands and, suddenly, her assistants came out of nowhere with racks of clothes, makeup, and hair supplies.

“These are beautiful! You definitely have a sense of fashion!” Kagome commented.

“Sweetheart, I invented fashion,” she replied striking a pose.

They laughed and got started.

With the guys:

The guys were sitting in the room, along with Rin.

“What are you suppose to wear?” Inuyasha asked.

“I have no idea,” Miroku asked.

(Me: And that’s why you have me)

“Oh yeah,” Hitoshi recalled.

(Me: Now then, Miroku, got to Inuyasha’s room)

“Should I be scared?” Miroku asked.

(Me: Of course not… NOW GET IN THE DAMN ROOM AND STRIP!)

“Yeah, you should be scare,” Sesshoumaru said.

They all sweat dropped anime style as Miroku hesitantly walked into the door. They jumped as they heard the click of the lock.

Outside the dorm building:

(A/N: Just in case, I do not own any of these combinations of clothes, so get away lawyers. Oh, and if you don’t know what this stuff looks like, Google it).

“Alright everyone prepared to be amazed, for I am about to show you an autumn beauty… Gabriele!” she cried (Autumn beauty cuz it’s like fall, and I know what you’re thinking they just got back from the beach, well it was hotter there and they were bored so yeah. That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it).

Her main assistant stood before her his blonde hair with black highlights covering his right eye.

“Yes boss?” he asked with an accent (like Bruno).

“Show them my masterpiece,” she ordered.

“Yes,” he said.

He disappeared and came out with someone in a black blanket and then quickly pulled it off. It was Sango, and she looked absolutely gorgeous! Her apparel was a red AX Paris satin shift dress with a black brooch and corsage belt, a Celine Herringbone tweed jacket, and black Venancio pumps. Her accessories included a Dune Diamanté clutch, a plastic ring with rose, and a red vine bracelet. For her makeup, she had on Hourglass Extreme Sheen lip-gloss and red eye shadow. And, to top it all off, her brown hair, which was usually in a high ponytail, now hung down her back in soft wavy tresses that were wavy enough to have a natural look with her bangs swept lightly to the side. The guys gaped at the sight before them.

(Me: She looks beautiful Izayoi, now it’s my turn)

Everyone turned their heads to the direction of the opening lobby doors. There stood Miroku looking like a skater with his mouth agape as he stared at Sango. His outfit consisted of a red t-shirt with big black bold letters that said “DCSKATEBOARDINC”, dark slightly baggy jeans that were faded around the knees, a black and red Dcma Collected Respected Hoodie, and black and red DC shoes. They stared at each other for a long while.

“Sango… you look beautiful!” Miroku breathed.

“Thanks, you look good too,” she said blushing and turning away from his gaze.

“Now then, let’s go to the fair!” Kagome squealed.

At the fair with Inuyasha and Kagome:

“Inuyasha, Inuyasha let’s play that game!” Kagome shouted pointing to the target practice booth.

Kagome dressed in a black waffle cowl neck cardigan, dark blue Laguna skinny stretch jeans, and Elinor leather booties. She was wearing clear lip-gloss, her hair was in a side ponytail with sleek, swept bangs that brush slightly over her forehead, and tendrils contrasting the other side, and the ponytail tail had big curls in smaller sections.

Inuyasha was wearing a grey shirt with double stripes and the sleeves rolled up, a black tie, dark slightly baggy jeans, and black and white DC shoes. His hair was in a high ponytail.

“Oh god, I’m gonna die” he groaned as she dragged him over to the booth.

With Miroku and Sango:

Miroku and Sango had been having a great time and were now walking through the fair.

(Me: Ok you’ve been doing great so far now ask her if she wants to ride the Farris wheel. Yeah I know it’s cliché but do it)

He nodded and asked, “Sango would you like to ride the Farris wheel?”

“Sure,” she replied brightly.

They headed for the Farris wheel and when they got there, the line was very long.

What now?’ he asked.

(Me: Don’t worry)

Suddenly, everyone in front of them ran away.

What did you do?”

(Me: I told them some famous dude was here)

He rolled his eyes and made his way to the front. They boarded a box and slowly made their way to the top.

(Me: All right then Mr. Control Box; let’s just freeze this ride for exactly 10 minutes)

When they made it to the top the Farris wheel, it froze. Sango yelped and clung to Miroku and he automatically put his arm around her shoulder.

“Sango, what’s wrong?” he asked.

“W-why did the ride stop!” she asked with a muffled voice as she dug her face in his chest.

(Me: Work with it!)

“Uh, it’s ok my dear, I’m sure it’ll will start back up any second now,” he assured.

(Me: Yeah, try 9 minutes and 49 seconds now go!)

He took a deep breath and pried her from his arm. She looked at him with confusion and hurt all over her face. That visage of hers, a simple glance and he became weak at the knees. He was so confused, he couldn’t tell the woman he loved how he felt! He growled in frustration.

“Miroku, what’s the matter?” she asked.

“You’re what’s the matter Sango!” he shouted.

“W-what?” she asked getting up slowly.

“You’re so frustrating! Every time I look at you, my legs tremble slightly, my heart pounds just thinking about you. Sango, I’m terrified of what you do, I have never felt this before. When you leave me, my body is engulfed with sadness and need,” he walked up to her, trapped her against the wall of the small box, and cupped her face, “but when you’re with me, I feel happiness, love, and lust. For first time, I have found a woman who has tolerated me long enough for me to have an undeniable love for her and, hopefully, her feelings are mutual. And now I ask this beauty before me if she would marry me and, of course bear my children.”

He leaned in until his lips were almost touching hers.

“Yes…” she whispered.

He pressed his lips against hers in a light kiss, but it deepened and intensified as she returned it.

(Me: Cue fireworks)

Suddenly multi-colored fireworks burst in the sky, and the last one that burst formed a pink heart in the star-filled sky with the words ‘May Our Love Last Forever’ inside.

With Kiyomi and Hitoshi:

Kiyomi and Hitoshi walked hand in hand through the fair. Kiyomi was wearing a black Elizabeth and James Diamond wool-felt dress that ended at mid thigh with a low v-back, a scoop neck, and a diamond shape seem at the waist, a royal blue belted big-collared coat, and black Rocawear Mifie boots. She had on clear lip-gloss and blue eye shadow with her hair down in big curls. Hitoshi’s attire was a royal blue element t-shirt, black slightly baggy jeans, a famous hat, and black vans.

“So are you having fun love?” Hitoshi asked.

“Of course, and thanks for the black teddy bear, it’s adorable I love it!” she replied brightly flashing a pearly white smile.

“You are very welcome my dear, is there anything else you’d like to do?” he asked.

“I’m just glad to be here with you,” she responded.

“Same here,” he answered.

They walked in silence reveling in each other’s presence.

Come to me’

Kiyomi froze but kept the pace she had so Hitoshi wouldn’t notice.

Masashi, what do you want?”

I believe I have already told you, come to me’

How?’

Come to our old spot’

And if I refuse’

I’ll kill Kagome and Sango’

How you’re not even here’

I’m not but Naraku is. Kagome is at the shooting booth, there could be an accident and the gun will explode. Sango’s hanging at the top of the Farris wheel, she could easily fall to her doom along with that monk’

‘….Fine I’ll come, later’

Now, and come alone. Don’t tell anyone where you’re going’

Very well’

She felt like she was about to throw up, he probably had found out about her mating with Hitoshi. She didn’t want to go, but she couldn’t let her sisters die. She unwound her hand from Hitoshi’s hand. He looked at her with confusion and then concern once he saw the hint of fear in her eyes.

“Love, what’s wrong?” he asked.

“I-I got to go,” she stuttered.

She shoved her black bear in his arms and ran as fast as she could in her high heel boots, leaving a hurt Hitoshi behind. When she reached her dorm, she grabbed her keys, ran back outside, got into her Veyron, and drove off to Kyoto. A few minutes later, she arrived in front of an old park with woods at the back. She walked toward the woods and as she made it to the opening, she looked around cautiously for Masashi’s traps. Seeing that it was safe she walked through the woods until she made it into a wide clearing. Memories rushed through her head making her press her hand to her forehead. Suddenly she felt an evil aura behind her but didn’t turn around in fear she’d be beaten. Two cold arms crossed over her chest and a chin rested in the crook of her neck.

“Benvenuto ospizio.”

(Welcome home)

(A/N: Review!)