InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ugh College ❯ Let's Make a Family ( Chapter 57 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Enjoy!

I do not own Inuyasha.

I do own the Solstice Rose because I made them up.

P.S. Joseph's cuzzin Angelo will be doing pop ups!

Angelo: Hello beautiful ladies

Me: That's how you know they're related! :D

Last time:

"No, that's impossible…"

Inuyasha brought her into his arms again and let her sob into his shoulder.

This time:

Kagome sat outside the room in the long corridor on a bench.

'So that's why…I've had this eerie feeling ever since Naraku came back. Was I really that messed up? I'd think that normally someone would act like that if they were raped. However, Kiyomi wasn't like that and her experience was more traumatizing. Is it that she's stronger than me? Am I…weak?'

"Kags?" Inuyasha spoke suddenly snapping her out of her thoughts.

She looked up at him with red eyes and a tear stained face. He sat down beside her.

"What is it Inu? Is Gabriele ok?" she sniffled.

"Yeah Gabriele is going to be fine, but listen," he started softly wrapping an arm around her shoulder, "I can cancel our honeymoon if you want. I can reschedule it easily if you're not up to it."

She smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Inuyasha, I'm sad, but, I can't think of anything that would make me happier than spending three weeks alone with the man I love," she cooed.

He smiled and kissed her on the head.

"I'm sorry this had to happen to you," he whispered.

"It's nothing just some added crap to my life," she sighed.

"Just wait 'til I see that bastard again! Ima make sure he has a slow and painful death!" he growled.

"After I'm done with him, there won't be anything left!" Izayoi snarled from the doorway.

"Now Izayoi dear, calm down," Inu Taisho laughed nervously; he was so scared of her right now.

"No ima kill that bastard for what he did to Kagome and Gabriele!" she shouted.

Inu Taisho sighed and then smirked once an idea popped into his head. He wrapped his arms around her waist and brought his lips to her ear.

"You know that's a shame," he whispered seductively, "now I'm just going to have to take that rose petal bath in that big tub all alone."

"Well," Izayoi started clearing her throat, "I guess Naraku could live for one more day."

"Then let's not waste our time," he breathed leading her to the limo.

(Me: Ewie)

(Joseph: that's disturbing)

(Angelo: Izayoi is hot)

(Joseph: you're sick)

"Damn it there is another one! Can't we just have OreoGirl?" Miroku whined coming into the room with Sango, Hitoshi, and Kiyomi.

"Who called my mom hot?" Hitoshi hissed with his eye twitching.

"Anyways, we need to get these two to the airport so they don't miss their flight," Sango reminded.

"Oh yes, to their wonderful trip to Hawaii," Hitoshi laughed rolling his eyes.

Their family had been to Hawaii like two million times. Of course, Hitoshi knew that Inuyasha was taking Kagome to his Secret Getaway.

2 hours later:

"You have everything you need right? Summer clothes, a jacket just in case it gets cold, and-."

"Yomi calm down! Geez why are you asking me if I packed everything when you packed all my bags," Kagome laughed rolling her eyes.

"Ok, ok, I'm just making sure. It's just that…you've never been anywhere without me before. I'm just worried," she muttered sadly.

Kagome's expression softened and she pulled Kiyomi into an embrace.

"I'll be fine, promise," she assured.

Kiyomi smiled and pulled away.

"Well then, have a safe flight!" she said.

With the last hugs and kisses Inuyasha and Kagome loaded onto the plane.

1 hour after they arrived:

"Inuyasha," Kagome moaned as he pumped in and out of her.

Once they had arrived it didn't take Kagome that long to know that she wasn't in Hawaii. He had led her to a medium sized 2 bedroom cottage across from the little island they had first made love on. It was made out of brick with a dark brown wooden roof. Connecting the island to the cottage was a little bridge.

"Kagome," Inuyasha breathed caressing her cheek, "let's make a family."

(A/N: Review!)