InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ugh College ❯ Um Ew ( Chapter 62 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello everybody! Omg I'm actually updating fast! *gasp* Enjoy!
I do not own Inuyasha.
I do own The Solstice Rose because I made them up.
Last time:
He stood and bowed before leaving the room.
This time:
Everyone was tense as Izayoi and Mizuki glared at each other from opposite couches. It had been like this for three weeks (currently March 7)! InuTaisho had it the worst though. For those three weeks, he had been flirted with, mauled indirectly, and thrown out windows, and he was sick of it.
"Alright ladies, I'm tired of this it needs to stop now! I have been injured in places that I didn't even know existed and I've been paying repair bill for weeks. Mizuki," he growled, "I don't know why you insist on provoking Izayoi. Your the once who left me. Izayoi, I love you so why do you let Mizuki provoke you? Now if you two have even an ounce of love for me you'll stop this nonsense!"
They stared at him blankly for a long time.
"But I don't like her," they replied in unison.
"Honestly Taisho, we fight because we love you," Mizuki sighed.
Izayoi nodded, "It's a competition. Now go upstairs and do whatever sexy business men do."
He sighed and went upstairs as he was told. Kagome, Kiyomi, Hitoshi, Sesshoumaru, and Inuyasha all sweat dropped anime style.
"He is so whipped," the guys sighed in unison.
"Of cours he is, he's married," Izayoi huffed.
Everyone rolled there eyes. Inuyasha placed a hand on Kagome's stomach. She smiled at him warmly putting her hand on her growing belly as well. They were so happy about the new baby. She was now three months pregnant and their doctor told them it was highly unlikely for them to have a miscarriage. Inuyasha put his ear against her stomach and smiled at hearing the pup move. Although the baby's movement were suppose to be undetectable, he was a hanyou and could hear them perfectly. Kagome stroked his silver mane and smiled, this is what true happiness felt like.
Kiyomi smiled at her little sister, she was so happy for her. Hitoshi looked down at her and frowned, he knew she wanted a child as well, but it's like her body refused his attempts completely. She met his troubled gaze and raised an eyebrow.
"What's wrong?"
"Huh? Oh nothing, just thinking."
She nodded and laid her head on his shoulder as he draped an arm over her shoulder. They all jumped as someone burst through the hallway.
"Honey, I'm home!" Miroku sang with Sango behind him laughing.
"Ah you two are back!" Izayoi squealed.
"Well we just had to get back to share our excitement with all of you," Sango chirped.
Miroku paused dramatically, "I'm going to be a father!"
They all, except Sesshoumaru, gasped and cheered. Sango giggled as a million questions were thrown at her from the five women in the room. Miroku grinned proudly and walked over to the guys plopping down nex to Sesshoumaru.
"So did you enjoy the sites," Sesshoumaru smirked.
Miroku's grin grew wider.
Hitoshi laughed, "You didn't even leave the room did you?"
Miroku nodded.
"Your sick," Inuyasha chuckled.
Hitomi stood in the doorway of the living room and glanced at Kagome and then at the calendar hanging from the wall.
She frowned, "It will be difficult now that she's pregnant."
(A/N: Review!)