InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unbreak My Heart ❯ [Cut scene]– The difference between dream and reality ( Chapter 12 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: Inuyasha and all related characters belong to Rumiko Takahashi… *

Warning please read: This chapter is rated R for adult situations and suggestive sexual content!

Warning: Citrus cut scene [edited version] (rated R).

I decided to add the cut scene that was removed from the 1
st chapter as a kind of extra and to make up for not uploading chp 4 for two weeks! - Please respect this rating and read on with caution…

Special thanks goes to my beta reader Lynda!! *



by: Angelstars*
email: angtanuk@yahoo.co.uk
beta reader: nekochan (614) *

----

Unbreak My Heart


[Cut scene]- The difference between dream and reality

(Note: this lemon scene has no descriptive parts mentioned I have kept it clean for you! Honestly!)

* Dedicated & Inspired by fellow author cultnirvana *

--
Taken from chapter 1 the final scenes - This has no importance to the main story - It's a mere filler chapter!



"Shit! Kagome? Kagome?!" he called out to her desperately.

Kagome lay motionless and unresponsive to his pleas and her eyes remained unfocused and glazed over. Growling Inuyasha gained his footing and tried once again to reach her, as he forced himself through the scorching miko energy painfully he outstretched his arm bringing it mere inches away from her shoulder.

"Ka-go-me…" He managed to grind through clenched teeth. Still she made no movements.

Darkness…

-- *I only feel the night… Can you hear me? Talking in my mind? I can feel you…you're with me all the time. In the darkness I only feel the light, `cause every time I close my eyes, I see your face*--

She frantically looked about in the darkness, the silence hanging around her deafening to her ears.

She could sense his presence, but could not see him. "Inuyasha? Don't leave me! Inuyasha…please don't leave me!!" She was desperately calling for him, wanting, wishing, and needing him to emerge.

Her voiced cracked when he appeared in front of her, "Inuyasha…" She whispered as tears streamed down her face.

Inuyasha's strong arms surrounded Kagome wrapping them firmly into his hold pulling her nearer; he reached out and placed his hand under her chin lifting her face upward to look into her eyes. Smiling contently, she leaned up into him and touched his lips with her own, kissing him tenderly. The kiss was short but held passion as he gazed deeply into her eyes sensing her unspoken desire, his hand trailed along her face to lightly stroke her cheek - she leaned into his touch closing her eyes and slowly savouring his soft caresses.

He leaned down and kissed her again, with more passion than the last, feeling her return it with equal fervour… They held the kiss, feeling its intensity build and build with every passing moment they shared. Moaning, Kagome leaned into him as his hand moved up across her stomach finally resting upon one of her breasts to begin kneading it gently minding his sharp claws as he worked it.

Kagome breathlessly held on to her hanyou lifting her hands to thread her fingers through his long silver mane. "Inuyasha…" She rasped as he pulled her into him-locking them together as one. He could feel her excitement rising along with his own the more he worked and caressed her soft skin.

Rumbling growls echoed within his chest when she lowered her hands from his hair to grip and tear at his back, instantly marking it with fresh scratches - his own arms releasing her slightly only to pull her up allowing Kagome to wrap her legs firmly around his hips. Their bodies worked together grinding into one another as Kagome's breathing began to quicken, her body now trembled under his anxiously waiting for a release.

Inuyasha felt her tremble and spasm under his ministrations and soon picked up pace, keeping his attentions lengthy, causing the miko to tightly clench her eyes shut and arching her body into him. Smirking at her actions he continued to playfully torture her, bringing his lips down upon her freshly sweat moistened skin, nipping at her with his fangs to be rewarded with another aroused gasp from his Kagome's breathless pleas.

He fed off her neck as his strong arms reached up to pin her down restraining her - Kagome gasped and breathed his name over and over the more his fangs pressed over her skin followed by his lips and tongue that instantly calmed the burning sting.

Inuyasha shifted within her, the more he drained her the less she fought the urge to arch into him-Helplessly, she limply complied with his wishes as he rolled her from under him to work her sensually, physically pleasuring her thoroughly. Her head felt light as the blood rushed from her igniting her heated seed the harder he worked - thrusting with his own.

-- *I awake from my sleep and face the day, but I have the hope to choose someday… It is my will to be with you again…the only things that kept me strong was you, and I held my will to be with you someday * -- "My Will"

The force of the spell flung him to the ground but did not faze him as he jerked back to his feet. Growling, he reached out to touch her shoulder.

"Ka-go-me" she heard his voice call out to her, and the last thing she heard as their world went dark.

Kagome gasped in shock when her eyes shot open. The bright light of the sun was piercing to her poorly adapted vision and her pupils found it hard to account for the glaring sun absent-minded she lifted her hand to rub her eyes. When she had finished that chore (comma) she attempted to lift herself up but was being held down by something heavy and warm. She once again blinked repeatedly to help bring back her vision-it was all coming back to her gradually she remembered the pain stricken news her mother had told her then running through Inuyasha's forest blinded by tears what she did not expect was waking up in Inuyasha's arms.

"Inuyasha?" she whispered under her breath swallowing back nervously.


--Continued in chapter 1

--

a/n: This has no importance to the main story - It's a mere filler chapter! - I thought about this scene in the original but decided to cut it from the first chapter - it seemed a little to, well… fast to be getting into any of the more intimate feelings between them and I really wanted to keep the first chapter PG-13 *(I wish the fic to stay rated PG-13 on ff.net) so adding this in for all those who wish to read R rated chapters I decided to upload this as a Lemon Only chapter.